Tekken 7 S3 Zafina and my nigga Leroy Smith Release Trailer

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #51
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 3587 3587
 justin747 said
To me this just sounds like you're not good, or at least not as good as you think.

I'll know right away if you answer this:

Who is your main?
It depends on which tekken tekken 1 was law tekken 2 was lei but I played with everybody 3 was Jin and law 4 was Jin kazuya and Steve 5 was Jin Raven and Feng wei 6 was zafina Jin and Lars 7 was geese while I had the game. Thought I was gonna say Eddie huh?

Last edited by rifair; 08-05-2019 at 03:14 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #52
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 72779 72779
 rifair said
It depends on which tekken tekken 1 was law tekken 2 was lei but I played with everybody 3 was Jin and law 4 was Jin kazuya and Steve 5 was Jin Raven and Feng wei 6 was zafina Jin and Lars 7 was geese while I had the game. Thought I was gonna say Eddie huh?
Nah n*gga. You said Zafina, Lars, and Geese. That's even worse. You shoulda said Eddy over those pieces of sh*t. All of them are VERY VERY VERY easy to beat.

At least I see why you hate Tekken 6 so much.

2 weeks ago '13        #53
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
Nah n*gga. You said Zafina, Lars, and Geese. That's even worse. You shoulda said Eddy over those pieces of sh*t. All of them are VERY VERY VERY easy to beat.

At least I see why you hate Tekken 6 so much.
I hate tekken 6 because they made tekken force the story mode I hate tekken 6 because the final boss didn't mean anything to the story I beat the game with everyone and got my only platinum trophy. I liked zafina because of how weird her f*ghting style was I had the Naruto dlc for Lars and im a snk fan if they put rugal or krauser in tekken 7 I'd get it again. I wasn't getting beat online like some scrub sh*t I used to end my f*ghts with jins sword accessory just to stunt

2 weeks ago '08        #54
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,633 | Props total: 460 460
best f*ghting game this generation
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #55
JimDinO77 22 heat pts22
space
space
$27,187 | Props total: 14092 14092
 rifair said
I hate tekken 6 because they made tekken force the story mode I hate tekken 6 because the final boss didn't mean anything to the story I beat the game with everyone and got my only platinum trophy. I liked zafina because of how weird her f*ghting style was I had the Naruto dlc for Lars and im a snk fan if they put rugal or krauser in tekken 7 I'd get it again. I wasn't getting beat online like some scrub sh*t I used to end my f*ghts with jins sword accessory just to stunt
u sound like a scrub though bruh........ T7 is getting bigger, in its 5th year competitive scene is intense, and viewership is skyrocketing, so any of your complaints abut gameplay are nullified......

The story mode is sh*t though...... but again, who buys f*ghting games for the story? You just sound like a trophy hunter...... I know a few types that buy games just to get platinum trophies, rather than lab and compete against others... nothing wrong with that

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-05-2019 at 07:58 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #56
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 JimDinO77 said
u sound like a scrub though bruh........ T7 is getting bigger, in its 5th year competitive scene is intense, and viewership is skyrocketing, so any of your complaints abut gameplay are nullified......

The story mode is sh*t though...... but again, who buys f*ghting games for the story? You just sound like a trophy hunter...... I know a few types that buy games just to get platinum trophies, rather than lab and compete against others... nothing wrong with that
Im not a trophy Hunter just a gamer you keep trying to find a box to fit me in and it doesn't work. Like I said before stream views mean nothing or fortnight would be the greatest game of all time I'm a gamer and I enjoy the entirety of the game and like other fans of the franchise we liked the story along with the game for those who aren't tournament bound there's nothing for us. If story doesn't matter we'd all be playing f*ghting games with just wire frames if story didn't matter Forrest law would be in the game instead "recovering from his motorcycle accident" or "being kept out the tournament by Marshall" Jun wouldn't be "missing" hell it'd be tekken tag without the tag mechanic. What moves me is the world they build coming from reading books growing up games were the perfect medium for me but with the uptick of streaming and pro gaming games have become more flash less substance. It's why I liked snk so much how krauser's stage was in his castle during a thunderstorm while a orchestra played dies irae that's dope or how geese ran the south town underground for two separate game franchises dope sh*t like that.

2 weeks ago '18        #57
Dehone 
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 13944 13944
My n*gga gave Feng thatvqork with a one inch punch :iwantthats htnow:

2 weeks ago '18        #58
Dehone 
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 13944 13944
And Tekken 4 is my favorite

2 weeks ago '04        #59
abacabb 177 heat pts177
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 12349 12349

I need Leroy "The Last Dragon" Smith to be voiced by RZA.

When you realize Leroy went Super Sayian before Goku did.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,995 | Props total: 20542 20542
 abacabb said

I need Leroy "The Last Dragon" Smith to be voiced by RZA.

When you realize Leroy went Super Sayian before Goku did.

the OG has arrived.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #61
Cuttysark 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 14841 14841
 justin747 said
Bruh the niche tournament audience IS the Tekken audience. People who play Tekken for the story are few and far between. It's thousands of people at major tournaments and there are plenty of tournaments every week nationwide. None of the story players are going to these. This is what keeps the game active for YEARS.

That's the 2nd time you've complained about juggles too. If juggles bother you, you just suck. Hate to be that dude but it's true. Most juggles do little damage and most of the juggle starters can be punished. I can help with this if you have Tekken 7 on ps4. We just gotta meet online.

I'm gonna guess you just use a sh*tty or easy to beat character. If you had a good character, juggles wouldn't phase you.
fu*k all that

When we gonna mix it up again
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #62
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 72779 72779
 Cuttysark said
fu*k all that

When we gonna mix it up again
Soon. I haven't really been playing but I'm getting back into it again.

I'm trying to find a new character. I ONLY use characters who are considered unpopular. I'm leaning towards Bob...
+1   

6 days ago '19        #63
jojothugadventu 7 heat pts
space
space
$70 | Props total: 373 373
ima be honest with u tekken 7 is 100x better than tekken 6
+1   

6 days ago '14        #64
SHOW N PROVE 
space
space
$78 | Props total: 396 396
Tekken 4 was the height of it for me.
Say whatever about them stages, i didn't mind it, but that juggling sh*t didn't ruin Tekken 4
I felt that was most focused on the actual "f*ghting" and skillsets.
5 I loved, and coulda been the best, thats also when the Juggles became noticeable.
The juggling destroyed Tekken......
I watched my homie play online recently and its fu*kin Juggle city out there lolol I can't play that sh*t no more.
Tekken was the greatest f*ghting game of all time.

6 days ago '19        #65
jojothugadventu 7 heat pts
space
space
$70 | Props total: 373 373
They needa put tekken3, tekken 4, tekken 5, and TTT2 on ps4

5 days ago '05        #66
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,806 | Props total: 1057 1057
Tekken 4 was cool, but let’s be for real, they were trying to make it too much like their answer to Virtua f*ghter. Tekken 5 and beyond is the direction it needed. They could use Tekken 4’s system and create another franchise though.
+1   

4 days ago '14        #67
space
space
 justin747 said
Soon. I haven't really been playing but I'm getting back into it again.

I'm trying to find a new character. I ONLY use characters who are considered unpopular. I'm leaning towards Bob...
I got washed by a Bob player this weekend. sh*t had me heated
+1   

4 days ago '14        #68
space
space
 SHOW N PROVE said
Tekken 4 was the height of it for me.
Say whatever about them stages, i didn't mind it, but that juggling sh*t didn't ruin Tekken 4
I felt that was most focused on the actual "f*ghting" and skillsets.
5 I loved, and coulda been the best, thats also when the Juggles became noticeable.
The juggling destroyed Tekken......
I watched my homie play online recently and its fu*kin Juggle city out there lolol I can't play that sh*t no more.
Tekken was the greatest f*ghting game of all time.
I felt the same way about the juggling

Until I remembered that juggles been there since the beginning

They added the bound system and I got used to that

I been on tekken since ps1 so it was hard to adapt

Once I did though sh*t became beautiful
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
270 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Shia LaBEouf is on a roll boy!!!!!
38 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy