Tekken 7 S3 Zafina and my nigga Leroy Smith Release Trailer

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

2 weeks ago '17        #26
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 72779 72779
 rifair said
You think 6 and 7 was good? I can see you're not a fan
I've been a fan since 95. Tekken 6 and 7 are both good. You just can't play.

If you disagree, what's wrong with either game?
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #27
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 3587 3587
 justin747 said
I've been a fan since 95. Tekken 6 and 7 are both good. You just can't play.

If you disagree, what's wrong with either game?
Same here and I definitely can play they're just trash the bound system promoted mindless combos and games fell off in terms of atmosphere and story tekken 4 was the pinnacle of the franchise but they caved into the whining of the niche crowd and they scrapped any plans of progression and growth now it's just a flashy stream game with no substance

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Cuttysark 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 14841 14841
 Barbarianbob said
This n*gga really doing Wing Chun in a pair of Louis Vuitton Millionaire Frames and 3 Cuban link gold chains

Now I’m a have to go rebuy Tekken 7 cause I gave it away an few months ago

His f*ght style appears to be IP Man but theres definitely some Last Dragon homage being paid here, maybe we’ll get some skins of Bruce Leroy or even Shonuff
Bruh Imma have my Leroy customized in all gold everything

From the shoes to the frames
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
 rifair said
Same here and I definitely can play they're just trash the bound system promoted mindless combos and games fell off in terms of atmosphere and story tekken 4 was the pinnacle of the franchise but they caved into the whining of the niche crowd and they scrapped any plans of progression and growth now it's just a flashy stream game with no substance

It took everything in me to not smack this comment, but I want to have the discussion. You're wrong on a lot of sh*t. Tekken 4 was BY FAR the worst Tekken in the series. It's not even close. Pretty much everybody agrees on this.

Tekken 4bks really the only one that's not balanced (except for the tag games). I used to play in tourneys back in T4 and most of the stages were banned. Those stupid fu*kin obstacles always got in the way of everything like the beams in that dumb garage stage. They also had uneven stages where you could get on the low end and abuse low attacks

And who the hell plays f*ghting games for the story??

+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #30
Cuttysark 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 14841 14841
 rifair said
I been playing since ps1 and I Love 7

I had to get used to the bound system since I skipped 6 and didn't fu*k with Tag at all but T7 my sh*t

2 weeks ago '17        #31
Pretty Tone 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,605 | Props total: 25033 25033
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #32
Phonked187 
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 746 746
 rifair said
yeah tell that to the 200k+ people watching evo grand finals for tekken and a packed arena. almost 1900 people signed up for tekken for evo. SLAPPED
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #33
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said

It took everything in me to not smack this comment, but I want to have the discussion. You're wrong on a lot of sh*t. Tekken 4 was BY FAR the worst Tekken in the series. It's not even close. Pretty much everybody agrees on this.

Tekken 4bks really the only one that's not balanced (except for the tag games). I used to play in tourneys back in T4 and most of the stages were banned. Those stupid fu*kin obstacles always got in the way of everything like the beams in that dumb garage stage. They also had uneven stages where you could get on the low end and abuse low attacks

Who is everybody? The internet? The only people who complained were the niche tournament audience. Of course when you try something new it's going to be issues and glitches let them perfect the game but the vocal minority scared them off and they ran off the idea. The real issue is tournament cats being cheap using abusable and exploitable tactics instead of playing head up but that's what they want so devs give it to them now we got ridiculous flashy juggles everybody fishing for a launcher so they can do their carbon copy combo with no skill just muscle memory

2 weeks ago '13        #34
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Phonked187 said
yeah tell that to the 200k+ people watching evo grand finals for tekken and a packed arena. almost 1900 people signed up for tekken for evo. SLAPPED
So? Millions of people buy Madden and 2k every year and they show up to watch on stream and play at tournaments regardless of the issues we always complain about until the next game comes out. Look at how many people complain about cod but play anyway sh*t now we have a whole generation that thinks what we have is normal so they don't care they age out the vets

2 weeks ago '13        #35
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said

I missed the last comment everybody played tekken for the story outside of tournament heads go to any game forum during the gap between tekken 5 and 6 and all you'll see are posts about what's going on with the story why is Jin evil where the teasers namco was putting out canon or not. That whole community asking for jun all the time? Not tournament cats the couch players the cosplayers the regular fans of the series that namco thinks doesn't care about anymore

2 weeks ago '13        #36
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cuttysark said
I been playing since ps1 and I Love 7

I had to get used to the bound system since I skipped 6 and didn't fu*k with Tag at all but T7 my sh*t
It's trash everything about it is I only kept it because of geese bought him played with him for a while a gave it away

2 weeks ago '17        #37
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
 rifair said
I missed the last comment everybody played tekken for the story outside of tournament heads go to any game forum during the gap between tekken 5 and 6 and all you'll see are posts about what's going on with the story why is Jin evil where the teasers namco was putting out canon or not. That whole community asking for jun all the time? Not tournament cats the couch players the cosplayers the regular fans of the series that namco thinks doesn't care about anymore
Almost NOBODY plays f*ghting games for the story. None of the stories in any f*ght game make a lick of sense. If you're playing tekken for the story then you're doing it wrong, you play Tekken cause it's the most balanced of the f*ghting games.

Tekken is so fu*king dumb with people coming back from the dead and having Benjamin Button disease like Heihachi were they age backwards and Devils/Angels and f*ghting bears and kangaroos and Neegan and all types of other dumb sh*t. I couldn't care any less about the Tekken story.

And Jun is a TRASH character. People want her for nostalgia and I guess I can see it for the story, but she ain't in T7 cause she's trash like Asuka. That was just a loud minority asking for Jun and they gave Jun players Kazumi in T7.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
 rifair said
Who is everybody? The internet? The only people who complained were the niche tournament audience. Of course when you try something new it's going to be issues and glitches let them perfect the game but the vocal minority scared them off and they ran off the idea. The real issue is tournament cats being cheap using abusable and exploitable tactics instead of playing head up but that's what they want so devs give it to them now we got ridiculous flashy juggles everybody fishing for a launcher so they can do their carbon copy combo with no skill just muscle memory

Bruh the niche tournament audience IS the Tekken audience. People who play Tekken for the story are few and far between. It's thousands of people at major tournaments and there are plenty of tournaments every week nationwide. None of the story players are going to these. This is what keeps the game active for YEARS.

That's the 2nd time you've complained about juggles too. If juggles bother you, you just suck. Hate to be that dude but it's true. Most juggles do little damage and most of the juggle starters can be punished. I can help with this if you have Tekken 7 on ps4. We just gotta meet online.

I'm gonna guess you just use a sh*tty or easy to beat character. If you had a good character, juggles wouldn't phase you.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #39
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
Bruh the niche tournament audience IS the Tekken audience. People who play Tekken for the story are few and far between. It's thousands of people at major tournaments and there are plenty of tournaments every week nationwide. None of the story players are going to these. This is what keeps the game active for YEARS.

That's the 2nd time you've complained about juggles too. If juggles bother you, you just suck. Hate to be that dude but it's true. Most juggles do little damage and most of the juggle starters can be punished. I can help with this if you have Tekken 7 on ps4. We just gotta meet online.

I'm gonna guess you just use a sh*tty or easy to beat character. If you had a good character, juggles wouldn't phase you.
It's not tho 2 million people aren't playing tekken at Evo you have to get out your bubble especially prior to 2008 most gamers didn't even know there was a competitive scene after the arcades died here in America you had to get video tapes or go to srk to even know that aspect of the gaming community. I'm never sh*tty in tekken I'm not bothered by juggles I'm bothered by people having no style no weird random tactics/characters they play with back in the day you'd bump into a guy at a arcade who used a weird character or fought completely differently or you'd go over someone's house and they mastered a weird a*s character or play style instead of doing the same cookie cutter combo everybody uses that's not fun. It's hand and hand what keeps the game alive are fans period the same people begging Capcom for darkstalkers are tournament players and guys who are legit fans of the characters, atmosphere, music etc the same fans who bought the fatal fury movies on vhs support the games just as much they just don't have the time/interest or funds to go out to tournaments. If you're a fan of video games period you bought a variety of genre's this belief that only the fgc buys and supports f*ghting games is false and has been false ask Capcom how that worked out for them with sfv. And I gave tekken 7 away

Last edited by rifair; 08-05-2019 at 01:22 PM..

2 weeks ago '13        #40
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
Almost NOBODY plays f*ghting games for the story. None of the stories in any f*ght game make a lick of sense. If you're playing tekken for the story then you're doing it wrong, you play Tekken cause it's the most balanced of the f*ghting games.

Tekken is so fu*king dumb with people coming back from the dead and having Benjamin Button disease like Heihachi were they age backwards and Devils/Angels and f*ghting bears and kangaroos and Neegan and all types of other dumb sh*t. I couldn't care any less about the Tekken story.

And Jun is a TRASH character. People want her for nostalgia and I guess I can see it for the story, but she ain't in T7 cause she's trash like Asuka. That was just a loud minority asking for Jun and they gave Jun players Kazumi in T7.
Not at all it's tons of people who played tekken for both people were hyped for the story go lookup any forum on Gamespot or tekken fan boards or fan theories back on YouTube when they showed jin taking his evil turn back during 06 tekken went off the rails in 6 and all that goofy sh*t you mentioned started happening. You play tekken because you like the game there is no right or wrong way to play and that's what I hate about gaming now people let the internet tell them how to enjoy and play games sh*t most people don't remember the rivalry of doa and tekken in the early 2000s and that obviously played a part in tekken 4

2 weeks ago '15        #41
Madethagreat 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,105 | Props total: 17001 17001
This is my fave tekken after TT2
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
DougNemguts 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 2532 2532
Leroy Smith . . .

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #43
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
 rifair said
It's not tho 2 million people aren't playing tekken at Evo you have to get out your bubble especially prior to 2008 most gamers didn't even know there was a competitive scene after the arcades died here in America you had to get video tapes or go to srk to even know that aspect of the gaming community. I'm never sh*tty in tekken I'm not bothered by juggles I'm bothered by people having no style no weird random tactics/characters they play with back in the day you'd bump into a guy at a arcade who used a weird character or fought completely differently or you'd go over someone's house and they mastered a weird a*s character or play style instead of doing the same cookie cutter combo everybody uses that's not fun. It's hand and hand what keeps the game alive are fans period the same people begging Capcom for darkstalkers are tournament players and guys who are legit fans of the characters, atmosphere, music etc the same fans who bought the fatal fury movies on vhs support the games just as much they just don't have the time/interest or funds to go out to tournaments. If you're a fan of video games period you bought a variety of genre's this belief that only the fgc buys and supports f*ghting games is false and has been false ask Capcom how that worked out for them with sfv. And I gave tekken 7 away
I said THOUSANDS not millions. I know not everybody who bought the gane is playing for tourneys, but online is active as fu*k and there is no story there at all.

I would put money on you being trash. Add me on PS4 and we can find out ASAP.

PSN: Justin747

rifair said
Not at all it's tons of people who played tekken for both people were hyped for the story go lookup any forum on Gamespot or tekken fan boards or fan theories back on YouTube when they showed jin taking his evil turn back during 06 tekken went off the rails in 6 and all that goofy sh*t you mentioned started happening. You play tekken because you like the game there is no right or wrong way to play and that's what I hate about gaming now people let the internet tell them how to enjoy and play games sh*t most people don't remember the rivalry of doa and tekken in the early 2000s and that obviously played a part in tekken 4
If you're playing for the story then you got it all wrong IMO, and the proof of that his how you complain about basic sh*t that's easy to stop like juggles.

And you're doing the exact thing you're complaining about. You don't like juggles for whatever reason so you don't want people to use them. All you gotta do is learn a little basic strategy but you'd rather follow the garbage story.

Do you tho fam.

+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #44
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
I said THOUSANDS not millions. I know not everybody who bought the gane is playing for tourneys, but online is active as fu*k and there is no story there at all.

I would put money on you being trash. Add me on PS4 and we can find out ASAP.

PSN: Justin747

If you're playing for the story then you got it all wrong IMO, and the proof of that his how you complain about basic sh*t that's easy to stop like juggles.

And you're doing the exact thing you're complaining about. You don't like juggles for whatever reason so you don't want people to use them. All you gotta do is learn a little basic strategy but you'd rather follow the garbage story.

Do you tho fam.

You refused to read anything i said

2 weeks ago '17        #45
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
 rifair said
You refused to read anything i said
I read a good chunk. You started talking about not being able to stop sh*t and I checked out. You are a FGC casual which is cool, but complaining about not being able to stop sh*t is lame as fu*k.

Put in the practice instead of playing the goofy a*s story mode if you wanna stop sh*t. It's really simple.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #46
SwizZy 76 heat pts76
space
space
$4,150 | Props total: 3641 3641
 rifair said
I agree with you to an extent

It takes time to get adjusted to the bound system but it actually helps with the flow of f*ghts. You have to learn what moves launch and punish. I used to agree that the bound system made the combos mindless. TT2 I was trash in and the combo system I couldnt understand..

Been playin since 97, Tekken 1 Greatest Hits. Tekken 4 is my favorite Tekken and introduced my favorite character Steve. The free flowing stages made the f*ghts seem more realistic to me, BUT competitively it was horrible for the game and very unbalanced

2 weeks ago '13        #47
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 justin747 said
I read a good chunk. You started talking about not being able to stop sh*t and I checked out. You are a FGC casual which is cool, but complaining about not being able to stop sh*t is lame as fu*k.

Put in the practice instead of playing the goofy a*s story mode if you wanna stop sh*t. It's really simple.
I never said that at all

2 weeks ago '17        #48
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
 rifair said
I never said that at all
 rifair said
To me this just sounds like you're not good, or at least not as good as you think.

I'll know right away if you answer this:

Who is your main?
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #49
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 SwizZy said
I agree with you to an extent

It takes time to get adjusted to the bound system but it actually helps with the flow of f*ghts. You have to learn what moves launch and punish. I used to agree that the bound system made the combos mindless. TT2 I was trash in and the combo system I couldnt understand..

Been playin since 97, Tekken 1 Greatest Hits. Tekken 4 is my favorite Tekken and introduced my favorite character Steve. The free flowing stages made the f*ghts seem more realistic to me, BUT competitively it was horrible for the game and very unbalanced
At least you admitted it that's where the split came from one portion of the audience complained and they changed the whole game for them . And it's never about my skill it's my personal enjoyment of the game it cuts down on creativity that's first thing people try to bring up is skill to deflect criticism of the game n*gga I been playing games and being good at them since 93

2 weeks ago '16        #50
SeanFiero 172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 13774 13774

Tekken >

All that dumb a*s wall of text ain't changing sh*t

Balanced
Active community
Continuous content promotion
Easy to play hard to master
CEO is fan friendly, hell he enters tourneys his damn self.

Mans said no style lmao Tekken has the most style and weird sh*t

Last edited by SeanFiero; 08-05-2019 at 02:58 PM..
+1   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  26
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."