my wife left me. ("How success destroyed us")

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

3 weeks ago '16        #51
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 19800 19800
 DIPSET101 said
Thailand is the way to go
A lot of farang dudes get fu*ked over by Thai women.

3 weeks ago '16        #52
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
I watch that guy's videos from time to time
He has bread but lives a minimalist lifestyle
Doesn't like to spend money
Sometimes drinks his own piss
He's different, but respected

Facts
Knew an Asian chick whose mom was living off of her. She would encourage her to fu*k with dudes with money, so she could spend her bread

Vietnamese?

Lives in Houston?

Surname starts with 'L'?
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #53
CashBlack1234 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1415 1415
 Qbert said
Dudes always swear this is the issue and it's not. I don't have a solution, marriage is really just an industry like selling wool.

Not always the man is a pu**y or something like that, people are ruthless and cater to their lowest self. She is probably with some guy who isn't half as capable as the man she left.
u 100 pct accurate everyone who babbles on this site saying oh he soft oh he cant fu*k are full of sh*t because a woman calls the shots over here and there aint sh*t a man can do about it. its all ur luck if the chick is willing to cooperate or not.
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #54
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,768 | Props total: 19938 19938
 titans7 said
Rich famous single sad>>>broke nobody sad

He can find a younger hotter faithful chick with all his money.
A young bi*ch can't replace a child.
+5   

3 weeks ago '08        #55
GoldBluded 743 heat pts743
space
space
$23,816 | Props total: 44518 44518
 OCT DION said
A young bi*ch can't replace a child.

That's not fully true, some people would be elated with the wife's decision to leave with the kid. It's dark but you see all these fatherless children walking around it would be a fresh air for some people.

I just don't know how people fall for the okie doke like that. She probably never loved him in the first place.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #56
Bwonder 
space
space
$40 | Props total: 256 256
 mr_underground said
he's a computer engineer and has a tech channel for aspiring programmers, he isn't a vlogger.

yep, asian are waaaay more ruthless than western women in general. i know another dude , again with a japanese chick, who fell back in love with her ex and just cut this off cold. he didn't know what happened, he thought it was all good but as soon as that ex came back with a sweeter deal. she just stabbed him in the back like its nothing. not all are like this but because japan is a passive aggressive culture, you never know how someone really feels.

other asian cultures have a golddigging problem but japan you have to be very careful because of the passive aggressive lifestyle, they'll leave you to avoid confrontation.

if you marry east asian, taiwan is your safest bet. if you go southeast asian the philipines has the highest success rate.

Philippines just as bad her family will expect you to help them out. I visited them twice people dumb nice but they become a financial drain. Usd to php is crazy but again when something happens they look at you. I got a homie who works now and his wife sends money back itís driving a wedge between them. They got two kids and he looking at her like you taking money from my kids which I co-sign. Iím sure they arenít all like that but the ones Iíve happened to meet are.
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #57
TooFatToFish 
space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 14612 14612
Sounds like homie got off easy!!!!

No 18 years of payments.

No spousal support.

Hero status if you ask me.

3 weeks ago '19        #58
SuperPawgHunter 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 4742 4742
 K0ntrast said
She left because hes a beta. Women want a Man deep down. Money is just the plus frfr
Someone sold you bullsh*t and you bought it.

I know plenty of pu**y a*s dudes who are still with their wives, and so-called alpha who got left.

You can put all women in a box, and a*sume they have the same desires and agendas.

I know women who care about love above all else. I know women who care about money above all else. I know women who care about s*x above all else. Applying a one-size fits all approach to women is a recipe for failure.
+7   

3 weeks ago '04        #59
Tastemaker331 88 heat pts88
space
space
$43,330 | Props total: 25854 25854
 00010111 said
Vietnamese?

Lives in Houston?

Surname starts with 'L'?
Lol nah man
Thats just the culture

3 weeks ago '13        #60
JosethaHustler 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,053 | Props total: 4751 4751
Karma... a man that drinks his own p*ss ain't gonna be respected by any female and no mother wants her son raised by a p*ss drinking simp of a father.

There's a lot of lames that put their job over their relationships and families. Most people are lazy and they ignore the red flags and sirens blaring so they can get through the day. They'll ignore the problem burying themselves in work, toss money to coverup the problem (gifts, dinners, vacation), or try to keep a woman busy with kids.

The chic wasn't lazy, she saw a move and took it. Here's the thing in most cases running off with the kids invalidates any agreements so taking the kid cuts off the money train unless the father has no parental rights or custody.

Women usually run off with their kids when the men are physical,. Or when they have their own money, or some new come up has got money... they aren't running with kids when you are the sole provider and they want your money because family court and divorce court ain't playing that.
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #61
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 TooFatToFish said
Sounds like homie got off easy!!!!

No 18 years of payments.

No spousal support.

Hero status if you ask me.
I don't know too many men who are happy to have children that they cannot be with.

3 weeks ago '06        #62
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,600 | Props total: 10245 10245
 CashBlack1234 said
u 100 pct accurate everyone who babbles on this site saying oh he soft oh he cant fu*k are full of sh*t because a woman calls the shots over here and there aint sh*t a man can do about it. its all ur luck if the chick is willing to cooperate or not.
This is true.

A lot of people just have cold hearts.

3 weeks ago '09        #63
K0ntrast 68 heat pts68
space
space
$31,490 | Props total: 18295 18295
 SuperPawgHunter said
Someone sold you bullsh*t and you bought it.

I know plenty of pu**y a*s dudes who are still with their wives, and so-called alpha who got left.

You can put all women in a box, and a*sume they have the same desires and agendas.

I know women who care about love above all else. I know women who care about money above all else. I know women who care about s*x above all else. Applying a one-size fits all approach to women is a recipe for failure.
Not pu**y a*s dude in OP tho soooo....

3 weeks ago '14        #64
TooFatToFish 
space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 14612 14612
 00010111 said
I don't know too many men who are happy to have children that they cannot be with.
they're out there

not every parent has a bond with their child

not every parent wants the burden of taking care of a kid until they're able to do so themselves....if at all ever

not every parent wanted the kid in the first place

just cause you "don't know too many" doesn't mean they aren't out there

give a unanimous survey to parents and I bet over half are saying they would go back and NOT have kids
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #65
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 3434 3434
 Bwonder said
Philippines just as bad her family will expect you to help them out. I visited them twice people dumb nice but they become a financial drain. Usd to php is crazy but again when something happens they look at you. I got a homie who works now and his wife sends money back itís driving a wedge between them. They got two kids and he looking at her like you taking money from my kids which I co-sign. Iím sure they arenít all like that but the ones Iíve happened to meet are.
ive seen a few videos where it implies its part of there culture that you gonna send money back to the family or you are expected to help out with her family
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #66
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,078 | Props total: 9374 9374
 mr_underground said

- dudes wife left him, she one day packed all her sh*t, took the 3 year old kid and moved back to japan (japanese wife, born in japan) without telling him.

- point 1: when one partner becomes successful (him) and you share funds that provide an easy escape latch for the other person to bail when they want. basically what the HOH community calls "bag secured" when the couple is both broke and work together to get money its not easy out and its less likely yall will split, but when its a huge income difference and you bring the other up. the risk is higher.

- when your "successful" (in terms of money) small things you do for your partner like buying chocolates or a hat you thought she would like doesn't mean sh*t anymore. the demands get higher. bed bath and beyond won't cut it anymore, they want the dior. in his case he was getting trashed for buying $30 gifts for her birthday as she related price to value.

- the money makes solving emotional problems easy, "im mad at you but if you buy me a new car i will be happy", " im sad, take me to a fancy restaurant" but its only temporary joy and doesn't fill the empty internal void.

- success is almost always tied to good cross-generational relationships. if the parents and partner don't like each other. its almost doomed to fail as it cust off the flow of money across generations. ( parents will hesitate to leave a*sets and money behind to you as they don't trust the partner)

- financial success DOES NOT bring happiness. this is another reminder.

- he was depressed for months but is almost recovered but having his 3 year old go missing is what still hurting as he had a lot of plans in his head of what he wanted to do and what type of father he wanted to be. its almost as if the kid is dead at this point and no amount of money can heal that.
Stop being a bi*ch. He chose bad, you canít apply this loserís life to everything. Yall some scorned f*gs on BX I swear, and most of yall never had a bi*ch to be scorned over.
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #67
818digi 
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 2824 2824
Howís this a bad thing? Good riddence, file that in court so bi*ch canít get nothing. Make sure you raise your kid if you can. Enjoy life

3 weeks ago '05        #68
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,338 | Props total: 5921 5921
he will be fine , he could be broke with no wife or kids.

3 weeks ago '07        #69
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 18620 18620
 00010111 said
A lot of farang dudes get fu*ked by Thai women.
Fixed

3 weeks ago '16        #70
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 DIPSET101 said
Fixed
Well, that too.

Also not 'women', per se.

3 weeks ago '07        #71
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 18620 18620
 00010111 said
Well, that too.

Also not 'women', per se.
If they soft and got t*tties. She's a woman

3 weeks ago '04        #72
mr_underground|m 2236 heat pts2236 OP
space
space
$25,038 | Props total: 40969 40969
 Bwonder said
Philippines just as bad her family will expect you to help them out. I visited them twice people dumb nice but they become a financial drain. Usd to php is crazy but again when something happens they look at you. I got a homie who works now and his wife sends money back it’s driving a wedge between them. They got two kids and he looking at her like you taking money from my kids which I co-sign. I’m sure they aren’t all like that but the ones I’ve happened to meet are.
 bunun said
ive seen a few videos where it implies its part of there culture that you gonna send money back to the family or you are expected to help out with her family
yeah, when dealing with southeast asia from what i've learned from guys who always go back and forth is that there are 2 main types. the locals who are doing there thing and aren't initially interested in dating foreigners. and the type that hunt foreigners. the foreign hunters are the ones you have to watch out for when it comes to money as they know the game very well. they were waiting for you.

the genuine relationships that seem to work out well are from those who aren't in that sub-culture and naturally fall in love. you won't find them at tourist hotspots. in most countries its usually best to avoid the tourist hotspots as thats where all the scammers will be.

Last edited by mr_underground; 08-02-2019 at 11:54 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #73
Bwonder 
space
space
 bunun said
Most definitely true, but it comes to a point to where it drives a wedge between you and your significant other. Iím like letís stack this bread make sure we straight before paying them cause they expect it. FOH I donít mind helping every once in awhile like if a major problem happens, but they abuse it like you donít have your own worries.

3 weeks ago '18        #74
Bwonder 
space
space
 mr_underground said
yeah, when dealing with southeast asia from what i've learned from guys who always go back and forth is that there are 2 main types. the locals who are doing there thing and aren't initially interested in dating foreigners. and the type that hunt foreigners. the foreign hunters are the ones you have to watch out for when it comes to money as they know the game very well. they were waiting for you.

the genuine relationships that seem to work out well are from those who aren't in that sub-culture and naturally fall in love. you won't find them at tourist hotspots. in most countries its usually best to avoid the tourist hotspots as thats where all the scammers will be.
I dealt with this girl from Manila she college educated and such her aunts all have foreign husbands and such. So they look for foreigners, everything was sweet for a min but the money issues got bigger over time. Mind you she works full time and couldnít sustain herself cause she too busy helping the family but they didnít return it when she needed. So it caused problems with me and her and we not together anymore. If it wasnít for that we would still be rocking they solid women loyal, supportive etc

3 weeks ago '11        #75
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$683 | Props total: 691 691
 mr_underground said
True but Japanese women are known for doing this type of thing. Happens all the type. I know an ultra alpha type guy in japan, a black dude who was a football college player in the US who had the same thing happen to him. Brutal divorce. She just vanished with the kid and it took years to track her down in Japan.
What was the reason?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  33
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  23
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+185online now  13
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy