my wife left me. ("How success destroyed us")

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

3 weeks ago '06        #26
1 of 1 Houston 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,507 | Props total: 10307 10307
 mr_underground said
he's a computer engineer and has a tech channel for aspiring programmers, he isn't a vlogger.

yep, asian are waaaay more ruthless than western women in general. i know another dude , again with a japanese chick, who fell back in love with her ex and just cut this off cold. he didn't know what happened, he thought it was all good but as soon as that ex came back with a sweeter deal. she just stabbed him in the back like its nothing. not all are like this but because japan is a passive aggressive culture, you never know how someone really feels.

other asian cultures have a golddigging problem but japan you have to be very careful because of the passive aggressive lifestyle, they'll leave you to avoid confrontation.

if you marry east asian, taiwan is your safest bet. if you go southeast asian the philipines has the highest success rate.

@

3 weeks ago '06        #27
1 of 1 Houston 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,507 | Props total: 10307 10307
 00010111 said
I just tried to watch this dude's video on code (not the bullsh*t about his wife) - might be one of the worst youtubers that I've ever come across.

No thanks.
(Looks at user name)
Legit enough for me. I'll take your word for it.
+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #28
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 18620 18620
 mr_underground said
he's a computer engineer and has a tech channel for aspiring programmers, he isn't a vlogger.

yep, asian are waaaay more ruthless than western women in general. i know another dude , again with a japanese chick, who fell back in love with her ex and just cut this off cold. he didn't know what happened, he thought it was all good but as soon as that ex came back with a sweeter deal. she just stabbed him in the back like its nothing. not all are like this but because japan is a passive aggressive culture, you never know how someone really feels.

other asian cultures have a golddigging problem but japan you have to be very careful because of the passive aggressive lifestyle, they'll leave you to avoid confrontation.

if you marry east asian, taiwan is your safest bet. if you go southeast asian the philipines has the highest success rate.
Thailand is the way to go

3 weeks ago '11        #29
panamaican 
space
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 2907 2907
I feel for him but listening to him, I'm pretty sure he's mostly to blame. It's hard to nail down the exact thing but in his ways of describing the problems he comes across as someone who tried to solve his internal relationship issues with money. Apologies and things like that, his resolution was dinners and trips and gifts.

And if that's true then of course it's going to go badly when you're not going spending a lot on those things.

If you apologize to your wife by getting her an "I'm sorry" gift and you're worth millions then you can't put up a $10 gift. When you have a little bit of money, that works because it's proportional. When you have more money but the gift doesn't change then the "I'm sorry" is literally worth less as a proportion of you.

But if you don't apologize with gifts then this never becomes a problem. Sounds like he tried to buy peace in house and he got more successful, he expected the price of peace to go down.

Also, that sh*t about parents leaving money to spouses is fu*ked up. Yo, can you imagine telling your spouse - act right with my parents or they won't leave you any money.
+2   

3 weeks ago '08        #30
cohs 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,397 | Props total: 15132 15132
 killinemsoftly said
I wouldn’t talk about my family on my tech channel. Are you married?

Only to end up doing it anyway?

3 weeks ago '12        #31
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,004 | Props total: 13332 13332
 SeraphKin said
Asian women are the worst choice. They are off, very cold and materialistic
Asia a big fu*king continent with a lot of people and many different cultures bro , you sound ignorant.
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #32
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 2757 2757
 cohs said
Only to end up doing it anyway?
I don’t know what I’d do if my wife took the kids and ran off to another country.

3 weeks ago '15        #33
SeraphKin 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,162 | Props total: 43424 43424
 kiddalex said
Asia a big fu*king continent with a lot of people and many different cultures bro , you sound ignorant.
Only Asian women halfway decent are Filipino or thai. Chinese, japanese, Indian, vietnamese, women be off as hell. Sometimes worse than American women.

Their cultures and dating is all materialistic and they are selfish and uncaring.

3 weeks ago '08        #34
cohs 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 killinemsoftly said
I don’t know what I’d do if my wife took the kids and ran off to another country.
Hopefully be in a plane behind them.

Make sure you make time for them. Some reason I think that has something to do with this guy. But I have no clue.

Edit. Just looked through his videos. He needs a video on work life balance.

Last edited by cohs; 08-02-2019 at 08:11 AM..

3 weeks ago '19        #35
zzxxccvvbb 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 2266 2266
Maybe he should have a personality...

No bi*ch leaves a winning personality regardless of financial situation.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #36
zzxxccvvbb 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 2266 2266
 SeraphKin said
Asian women are the worst choice. They are off, very cold and materialistic
If we are going to make broad generalizations then I don't see how any choice is going to be worse than the North American white chick.

Raised to be daddy's princess and told prince charming will save them and make everything right.

Then like a lifetime of Hallmark movies, romantic comedies, and Say Yes to this Dress...

Think I'm trying a new route next time.

3 weeks ago '15        #37
SeraphKin 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,162 | Props total: 43424 43424
 zzxxccvvbb said
If we are going to make broad generalizations then I don't see how any choice is going to be worse than the North American white chick.

Raised to be daddy's princess and told prince charming will save them and make everything right.

Then like a lifetime of Hallmark movies, romantic comedies, and Say Yes to this Dress...

Think I'm trying a new route next time.
Chinese woman and north American white chick are equivalent. I give china the W
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #38
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,881 | Props total: 1136 1136
when your "successful" (in terms of money) small things you do for your partner like buying chocolates or a hat you thought she would like doesn't mean sh*t anymore. the demands get higher. bed bath and beyond won't cut it anymore, they want the dior. in his case he was getting trashed for buying $30 gifts for her birthday as she related price to value.
*you're

3 weeks ago '10        #39
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 2757 2757
 cohs said
Hopefully be in a plane behind them.

Make sure you make time for them. Some reason I think that has something to do with this guy. But I have no clue.

Edit. Just looked through his videos. He needs a video on work life balance.
I definitely make time for my family. I probably wouldn’t just hop on a plane. I don’t know the legalities of grabbing your kids in a foreign country. As crazy as that sounds. My first move would be lawyers with international experience.
+2   

3 weeks ago '08        #40
cohs 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 JacobWatch said
you sounding like the scorned wife right now my guy calm down

If im the wife why you on my d*ck. Go somewhere lil boy

3 weeks ago '15        #41
Rifle 
space
space
space
$210 | Props total: 674 674
I went through divorce so I know what this man is dealing with right now. I am fortunate that I’m in my child’s life I get to see him weekly but for many man they get screwed by the courts. It’s an epidemic of divorced men committing suicide but media doesn’t want to report on it. I hope that he gets his child back and that all the men around the world f*ghting for custody of their kids get a chance to be parents.

3 weeks ago '11        #42
panamaican 
space
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 2907 2907
 mr_underground said
- when your "successful" (in terms of money) small things you do for your partner like buying chocolates or a hat you thought she would like doesn't mean sh*t anymore. the demands get higher. bed bath and beyond won't cut it anymore, they want the dior. in his case he was getting trashed for buying $30 gifts for her birthday as she related price to value.

- the money makes solving emotional problems easy, "im mad at you but if you buy me a new car i will be happy", " im sad, take me to a fancy restaurant" but its only temporary joy and doesn't fill the empty internal void.
And this is where I think the fault is his. She doesn't relate price to value, somewhere along the line he established that he would spend money to show the level of his affection, commitment to resolving a problem, depth of his apology, etc.

When he didn't have a lot of money, $30 gifts did the trick because he didn't have a lot of money and she respected the effort. When he has a lot of money, but he's spending the same amount on those gifts, he's lost proportionality.

Don't trick, not even on your spouse. But if you're going to trick, you can't be cheap while doing it. Sounds like he was tricking when he was okay and then got cheap when he got successful.

bi*ches don't see it as "your value of money hasn't changed", they see it as "He's sharing less and less of his success with me." That's just going to push her away.

3 weeks ago '04        #43
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 5875 5875
 mr_underground said
True but Japanese women are known for doing this type of thing. Happens all the type. I know an ultra alpha type guy in japan, a black dude who was a football college player in the US who had the same thing happen to him. Brutal divorce. She just vanished with the kid and it took years to track her down in Japan.
Alpha is a mindset, not an accolade. It's dynamic.

This dude probably had a hundred red flags, like the one where his parents did not like her, but he ignored them and capitulated to her every whim to try and win her over. Men do this all of the time because we think transactionally (i.e. we expect people to honor gestures, vows and codes of conduct). The reality is that women tend to give much less value to that, and are typically reactionary to emotional impulses. By this guy's own words, he really did himself no favors by thinking that "success" and "kindness" are what secure a woman's desire in a relationship. And to be frank, it's hardly his fault since I'm sure he's been brainwashed with that nonsense since he was a child. Hopefully he learns. His son certainly won't, as he'll be inundated with ideas from a strictly feminine role model, since his mother robbed him of his relationship with his father. Family trauma strikes again.

The modern secular, liberal world is openly hypergamous. Boys will continue to be taught to value all of the things that counter-intuitively subjugate them as nothing more than providers/protectors, therefore shrinking the margin of those few who truly put themselves as their mental point of origin. Guys like this are the result. It's a real shame he lost his son so easily like that. But it wasn't the fault of "success". That's ridiculous.
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #44
40 acres 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,905 | Props total: 9118 9118

+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #45
Tastemaker331 88 heat pts88
space
space
$43,330 | Props total: 25854 25854
I watch that guy's videos from time to time
He has bread but lives a minimalist lifestyle
Doesn't like to spend money
Sometimes drinks his own piss
He's different, but respected
 Ace dealer said
Facts,

People need to understand many asian cultures women are way more ruthless that grimey bi*ches in the west....

Everything is about a come up...once its done fu*k u in the worst ways with no remorse... seen the sh*t play out too many times...

Pops told me a long time ago,
Never marry an asian woman...
These bi*ches sell their kids into prostitution for a come up

It will be all good till your DONE
Facts
Knew an Asian chick whose mom was living off of her. She would encourage her to fu*k with dudes with money, so she could spend her bread

3 weeks ago '14        #46
2 cent 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,073 | Props total: 1500 1500
"I dont wanna get into all the details because it is disrespectful to her"

She took your kid to another country with your money without a goodbye

3 weeks ago '05        #47
youngvito18 9 heat pts
space
space
$15,470 | Props total: 9596 9596
I mean

Success is a double edge sword

Usually you have to miss events and work long hours, it's ok if the other person is also working but if that other person depends on you for socializing then it won't end well

My ex boss made alot of money but she was in and out of meetings and her job entailed alot of flying

Her husband cheated on her, and then tried to divorce her and then wanted alimony, I get it...the person is never there but that's what happens with successful people you have to mentally find a spouse who understands that and when the successful person is around that person should try their hardest to be present mentally

3 weeks ago '05        #48
Soprano ATL 49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,339 | Props total: 4867 4867
 mr_underground said
True but Japanese women are known for doing this type of thing. Happens all the type. I know an ultra alpha type guy in japan, a black dude who was a football college player in the US who had the same thing happen to him. Brutal divorce. She just vanished with the kid and it took years to track her down in Japan.
That's when you disappear her when you find her

3 weeks ago '10        #49
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 3435 3435
one of the mgtow youtubers someone posted here pretty much said something about thailand women and americans/europeans that go over seas. he said never ever ever ever bring your thailand girlfriend to the states or europe back with you

3 weeks ago '17        #50
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 9791 9791
 mr_underground said
He wasn't as alpha as you thought he was

He got married and that requires beta traits

Dude made mistakes and you should ask him more about it

Ace dealer said
Facts,

People need to understand many asian cultures women are way more ruthless that grimey bi*ches in the west....

Everything is about a come up...once its done fu*k u in the worst ways with no remorse... seen the sh*t play out too many times...

Pops told me a long time ago,
Never marry an asian woman...
These bi*ches sell their kids into prostitution for a come up

It will be all good till your DONE
This isn't specific to Asian women

Just any woman that comes from a collective culture

With that said no one is immune to getting played and avoiding Asians specifically isn't going to make you more safe

Last edited by Lazy; 08-02-2019 at 09:25 AM..
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+185online now  23
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  21
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  20
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  9
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy