Parents after they find out a 16-year old won $3 million playing Fortnite :mjlol:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '17        #76
The Professor 
space
space
$67 | Props total: 111 111
If a tournament ever pops up for Forza I'm signing up

6 days ago '17        #77
The Professor 
space
space
$67 | Props total: 111 111
 stutteringrap said
i paid online and against good people it's not worth it. you would get beat the fu*k up so fast it's not even funny.

i was good at f*ghting gmaes but play against people online and play like 30 matches and lost all of them except one.

but i practice for like 2 days. and got better and one like 10 matches out of 30. the second time.

but still not worth it. you never going win. video games are not as easy as people think.

put like this you be playing against people who are dark souls and cuphead levels of diffcult and harder.
Yep, you think sh*t sweet and you got some skills, then you go online and sh*t ain't like you thought it would be.
I was never good at f*ghterz, but I hopped online and got my a*s flamed immediately
That game you play for fun or to pass the time, some people out there REALLY live this sh*t, know all the maps, glitches, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

4 days ago '19        #78
SuperPawgHunter 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 4239 4239
 WiseKing said
What kind of loser would want to spend his entire childhood cooped up playing video games. That's how you end up being a lame who marry a hoe that takes you for everything you got and then you hang yourself.
You "non-lame" n*ggas are hilarious.

You're more hardcore about making sure a woman don't eat/eat well off of you than you are about making REAL money.

Ya'll brag about how you ain't paying no bi*ch nothing, etc. etc. etc....

...but most of ya'll a*ses broke.

You should be hardcore about keeping your coins, since you have so few of 'em.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
270 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Shia LaBEouf is on a roll boy!!!!!
38 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy