Just thought about it, but Captain Marvel invalidates the whole MCU timeline

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The TV/Movie Spot

2 weeks ago '09        #26
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 2722 2722
 SimpinAintEz said
It was just a bit lazy and still didnít explain how she had time to get her butch cut.
Come now we acting like a haircut takes that long, she could have gotten that on her way that same day

2 weeks ago '14        #27
Comicsnow 139 heat pts139
space
space
$3,351 | Props total: 13829 13829
Before n*ggas condenses criticism of cap marvel as hating women

No pro with peggy Carter classic feminists ideals

No problem wit scarlett witch who when overwhelmed by emotion could likely k*ll thanos

Or valkyrie s*xually liberated warrior

Cap marvel, has no personality beyond being all the worse qualities of the phase 1 character archs

Thors , entitlement
Iron man ego
Hulk impulse control
Ect ,
people are mad because the shoes
Tony and cap left behind will be left to her

Also people hate the actress

Scarlett literally had the pink pu**y hats and n*ggas ain't trip it's not them it's her and how she presents herself on and off camera

:edit: sh*t got me doin to much typing
Tldr fu*k that bi*ch
+9   

2 weeks ago '09        #28
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,785 | Props total: 67 67
 SimpinAintEz said
It was just a bit lazy and still didnít explain how she had time to get her butch cut.
Never explain why she didnít snap her fingers either... didnít she say they didnít stop Thanos last time bc they didnít have her?! Ironman dying was a cop out for an emotional ending, he didnít have to die... it made Captain Marvel so meaningless!

But the joke is on us... the Russoís made us watch her film bc they made it seem like she was going to important in Endgame smh
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #29
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,672 | Props total: 4401 4401
 DonYBE said
I look at that scene in Endgame and I see 8 thugs behe*d a disabled man cooking some soup.

Savages

Homey wasnt even tryin to put up a f*ght..oh but let it be black panther that behe*ded him

+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
Head Coach 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,014 | Props total: 3792 3792
Not only that but I noticed in the captain marvel movie they came up with the name shield back in the 90s

But if you remember in the 1st avengers agent Colson told pepper Potts "were working on that in response to the long a*s name he said,

later on in the movie he comes back and says you can call us Shield

2 weeks ago '08        #31
bigshock 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 341 341
Bruh we all know the reason she got a movie was because Wonder Woman made a billy at the box office. I mean just look at her scenes in end game. They were clearly shoe horned in. If I remember right, she shot the end game scenes before a single scene of her movie was made.
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #32
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,295 | Props total: 27466 27466
 minnesota763 said
Never explain why she didnít snap her fingers either... didnít she say they didnít stop Thanos last time bc they didnít have her?! Ironman dying was a cop out for an emotional ending, he didnít have to die... it made Captain Marvel so meaningless!

But the joke is on us... the Russoís made us watch her film bc they made it seem like she was going to important in Endgame smh
Well I got the last laugh...

because I didnít watch Captain Marvel and YouTubed the end credit scenes before watching End Game.
+8   

2 weeks ago '12        #33
LicensedLegend 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,092 | Props total: 6381 6381
 bigshock said
Bruh we all know the reason she got a movie was because Wonder Woman made a billy at the box office. I mean just look at her scenes in end game. They were clearly shoe horned in. If I remember right, she shot the end game scenes before a single scene of her movie was made.
But Wonder Woman didnít make a billion at the box office.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #34
Hi Tempus 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 419 419
I have a question. In Infinity Gamora tried to k*ll herself so Thanos wouldnít get the soul stone but in end game both Hawkeye and Widow weíre trying to k*ll themselves. If either one of them succeeded wouldnít that have meant they neither would have gotten the stone?
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #35
bigshock 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 341 341
 LicensedLegend said
But Wonder Woman didnít make a billion at the box office.
Your right. It made 821 Mill, but if it didn't make that I doubt Captain Marvel would have seen a movie.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #36
kevin boogz 158 heat pts158
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 13609 13609
 minnesota763 said
the MCU wasnít as planned out as everybody thinks it was, but the Russo brothers still get praised for it...
i think it was planned but forcing agendas into is what messed everything up.
also the success made them greedy.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #37
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,785 | Props total: 67 67
 SimpinAintEz said
Well I got the last laugh...

because I didnít watch Captain Marvel and YouTubed the end credit scenes before watching End Game.
It made over a billion bruh... nobody but marvel is laughing that it made that much off a garbage a*s movie!

They turned the skulls into a weak & spineless race... I thought they could return later on and try to take over earth, since they needed a new home... but instead, we got them playing Ďmake believeí with Fury... what a wasted opportunity!
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #38
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,295 | Props total: 27466 27466
 minnesota763 said
It made over a billion bruh... nobody but marvel is laughing that it made that much off a garbage a*s movie!

They turned the skulls into a weak & spineless race... I thought they could return later on and try to take over earth, since they needed a new home... but instead, we got them playing Ďmake believeí with Fury... what a wasted opportunity!
Iím laughing because I didnít fall for the okey doke and didnít contribute one cent to what it made.
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #39
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 332 332
 Hi Tempus said
I have a question. In Infinity Gamora tried to k*ll herself so Thanos wouldnít get the soul stone but in end game both Hawkeye and Widow weíre trying to k*ll themselves. If either one of them succeeded wouldnít that have meant they neither would have gotten the stone?
I always wondered: If you have to sacrifice what you love the most, black widow k*lling herself shouldn't have given hawkeye the stone? Just wondering, wouldn't he have had to technically k*ll black widow, not her k*lling herself?

I know we had to give black widow an emotional send off for some reason? I always looked at her character as filler lol also the actress has the same face f*ghting, crying, seducing, laughing.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 17 17
 Nut-In-Honeys said
👍🏼
No she didn't meet him in 90's. Smh. Whole post trash

2 weeks ago '10        #41
6.Yrs 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 13760 13760
 Eckensthrilla said
I always wondered: If you have to sacrifice what you love the most, black widow k*lling herself shouldn't have given hawkeye the stone? Just wondering, wouldn't he have had to technically k*ll black widow, not her k*lling herself?

I know we had to give black widow an emotional send off for some reason? I always looked at her character as filler lol also the actress has the same face f*ghting, crying, seducing, laughing.

You have a valid point and I never thought about it like that...

Maybe they looked at it as Hawkeye sacrificing himself so she could live?
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #42
sammcc30 
space
space
 minnesota763 said

Or Ironman died because RDJ decided to move on so yes he did have to die, im sure it was meant to be emotional but so are comics. I get it we all loved RDJ as Ironman but they have to move on from the same characters. We watched these characters evolve over 22 films!! Im sure Marvel wants to see what other characters can stick but its hard to do that if they keep all the originals around forever.

And when did Marvel put the gauntlet on to snap?
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #43
sammcc30 
space
space
 Eckensthrilla said

She sacrificed her life in order for him to retrieve the stone...I dont think k*lling and sacrificing are the same thing.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #44
Dmv1989 139 heat pts139
space
space
$3,534 | Props total: 18684 18684
They mightíve just fixed all that sh*t wit the far from home post credits, or maybe theyíll explain it off some other way. Could be he used the pager often but she never responded until infinity war.

But weíll see.

2 weeks ago '04        #45
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,260 | Props total: 16288 16288
i wont fully judge captain marvel's involvement with this thing until larson's contract runs out but her movie wasn't good..but neither was thor's 1st one

hopefully that can do something INTERESTING with her at some point
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #46
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,518 | Props total: 576 576
1. Nick Fury is a spy so he's going to lie

2. By the time battle of NY was here he created the Avengers Initiative. No need for Captain Marvel. His whole goal was to find more people like Captain Marvel

3. Captain Marvel was off world saving lives
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #47
DizAznLuvPho 38 heat pts38
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 4170 4170
Another loop hole is a ton of people died right after the snap that never got brought back too. People in airplanes where the pilots got snapped and so on.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #48
Dmv1989 139 heat pts139
space
space
$3,534 | Props total: 18684 18684
 minnesota763 said

Nah I knew endgame would be about tony and strange, she did her part and bought tony enough time to come to grips wit what he needed to do. Iím sure thereís plenty of other scenarios and timelines strange saw where she fu*ks thanos up but they lose.

I def thought they was gonna tie in endgame to her solo film tho, smh. Her sh*t was like a phase 2 movie to me. Not mad I watched it but wouldnít watch it again, her second joint got potential imo.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #49
sammcc30 
space
space
 DizAznLuvPho said
Another loop hole is a ton of people died right after the snap that never got brought back too. People in airplanes where the pilots got snapped and so on.
That's not a loophole they dead.....
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #50
sammcc30 
space
space
 AnyGiven said
1. Nick Fury is a spy so he's going to lie

2. By the time battle of NY was here he created the Avengers Initiative. No need for Captain Marvel. His whole goal was to find more people like Captain Marvel

3. Captain Marvel was off world saving lives
Exactly please close thread!

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  36
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+155online now  32
OT Michelle Beadle Let Go At Espn
144 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Florida Woman Put On Probation For Having That Snapper In The..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  10
1929 Harlem Fashion Show
21 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy