Just thought about it, but Captain Marvel invalidates the whole MCU timeline

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The TV/Movie Spot

3 weeks ago '16        #1
3632 page views
75 comments

Frankie Needles 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 14158 14158
Just thought about it, but Captain Marvel invalidates the whole MCU timeline

This might have been talked about before, but Captain Marvel essentail invalidates and fu*ks up the MCU

Think about it...so Fury met her in the 90s...so his speech in the first Avengers the one in the lab where everyone was, and he said that thor's f*ght with the destroyer was when they learned that they weren't alone and "hoplessly hilariously outgunned" was bullsh*t, they knew for like 30 years that there were aliens that could burn the place down...

Then why wouldn't Fury call her in when the tessarct got taken? or once he knew Loki was trying to open a portal why not use the pager?

Also it fu*ks up The Winter Solider....because if Fury didn't know who on earth to trust, you'd think he'd figure he could hit her up since she's off in space and no way she's working with Hydra

Maybe you dont' call her in for Ultron (maybe)

But in Infinity war the second the aliens show up, you'd think Fury would call in someone with some experience dealing with fu*king aliens or outter space...

The MCU worked perfect for me until she showed up...not only does her story make everything that happened meaningless...she's way over fu*king powered.
It's like the Superman problem with DC, she's literally blowing up space ships single handedly and eating the same punches from thanos that're throwing Thor thru rocks and that give the Hulk PTSD...

Ehh...it is what it is...i guess

Last edited by Frankie Needles; 07-31-2019 at 03:48 PM..
+67   

best
worst
75 comments

3 weeks ago '14        #2
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 27436 27436
feminist agenda pushing garbage
+42   

3 weeks ago '08        #3
Nut-In-Honeys 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 10942 10942
 frankie needles said
this might have been talked about before, but captain marvel essentail invalidates and fu*ks up the mcu

think about it...so fury met her in the 90s...so his speech in the first avengers the one in the lab where everyone was, and he said that thor's f*ght with the destroyer was when they learned that they weren't alone and "hoplessly hilariously outgunned" was bullsh*t, they knew for like 30 years that there were aliens that could burn the place down...

i agree. I never thought of fury to be a person to lie or be secretive.

then why wouldn't fury call her in when the tessarct got taken? Or once he knew loki was trying to open a portal why not use the pager?

yes! Why did he even create the avengers initiative? He could just rely on a woman who left earth 20 years prior.

also it fu*ks up the winter solider....because if fury didn't know who on earth to trust, you'd think he'd figure he could hit her up since she's off in space and no way she's working with hydra

word. Of all people to trust, he put his faith in captain america. Smh.

maybe you dont' call her in for ultron (maybe)

but in infinity war the second the aliens show up, you'd think fury would call in someone with some experience dealing with fu*king aliens or outter space...

the avengers had experience with aliens. The black order came attacked and quickly left earth. The events in infinity war happened quickly.

the mcu worked perfect for me until she showed up...not only does her story make everything that happened meaningless...she's way over fu*king powered.
It's like the superman problem with dc, she's literally blowing up space ships single handedly and eating the same punches from thanos that're throwing thor thru rocks and that give the hulk ptsd...

she's way too overpowered. I enjoyed all 21 marvel movies that came out before hers but now i retroactively dont. fu*king bi*ch ruined everything.

ehh...it is what it is...i guess
👍🏼
+12   

3 weeks ago '18        #4
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,514 | Props total: 12395 12395
She was wack in End Game and her movie was pretty wack. Luckily, it’s a movie. No one should really care that much.

Last edited by Meechy09; 07-31-2019 at 04:53 PM..
+17   

3 weeks ago '07        #5
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,676 | Props total: 4412 4412
The avengers are the real villains, messin with time cuz they couldnt stop Thanos tha gawd. Even when he knew what would happened to him, he still went marching toward his destiny.

[spoiler - click to view]

ďI call that destiny fulfilledĒ
+33   

3 weeks ago '07        #6
KoolBreeze 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,404 | Props total: 8271 8271
yea. they never really addressed why fury didnt hit her up for any of the other sh*t thats happened in the mcu. my guess would be "fury believed the team could handle it and he was right"

but as far as that speech in avengers, fury just be talking sh*t sometimes. like when he told cap and stark that those trading cards were in colsons pocket when he died but they were really in his locker
+14   

3 weeks ago '06        #7
DonYBE 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 6772 6772
 Jeet Kune Do said
The avengers are the real villains, messin with time cuz they couldnt stop Thanos tha gawd. Even when he knew what would happened to him, he still went marching toward his destiny.

[spoiler - click to view]

ďI call that destiny fulfilledĒ
I look at that scene in Endgame and I see 8 thugs behe*d a disabled man cooking some soup.

Savages

+63   

3 weeks ago '13        #8
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,359 | Props total: 27543 27543
 KoolBreeze said
yea. they never really addressed why fury didnt hit her up for any of the other sh*t thats happened in the mcu. my guess would be "fury believed the team could handle it and he was right"

but as far as that speech in avengers, fury just be talking sh*t sometimes. like when he told cap and stark that those trading cards were in colsons pocket when he died but they were really in his locker
Didnít Rocket give her sh*t about having time to cut her hair and she responded with some bullsh*t about having other places to save that didnít have the Avengers to help them? I think that was thrown out there to pacify questions such as the one you asked.
+15   

3 weeks ago '13        #9
jae dub 336 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 3721 3721
Fury is a spy.... correction Fury is THE Spy...of course he lies and misdirect it's part of the game...he didn't call Marvel because he had his own agenda he needed to fulfill...he's Nick Fury everything is a game within a game with him

+23   

3 weeks ago '07        #10
KoolBreeze 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,404 | Props total: 8271 8271
 SimpinAintEz said
Didnít Rocket give her sh*t about having time to cut her hair and she responded with some bullsh*t about having other places to save that didnít have the Avengers to help them? I think that was thrown out there to pacify questions such as the one you asked.
true. kinda lazy imo tho. hopefully they go into more in her 2nd movie

3 weeks ago '16        #11
ruddiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$500 | Props total: 1685 1685
The only good Marvel movie to date was Blade, and they even want to go and ruin that by making a PG-13 remake.

3 weeks ago '17        #12
Ifeellikekobe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$8,442 | Props total: 37057 37057
Its Its almost like they wrote these movies years apart

Simple answer they rushed the script for captain marvel and forgot about all this sh*t.
+15   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
BlessInTheSky 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,355 | Props total: 14602 14602
Bruh, Captain Marvel can easily fly through ships to blow them apart, but can't punch through Thanos??
+11   

3 weeks ago '04        #14
Wisegod 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 46 46
Thought the same thing but hey... it's the movies.

+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #15
agentspits.com 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,318 | Props total: 1504 1504
Captain Marvel was fu*kin trash and ruined End Game for me, it was still cool but hard to take serious with her there because her movie was so wack to me it set the tone all wrong. I'm not the biggest comic book fan and missed out on some of the other MCU movies but I loved the ones I saw, and she was TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #16
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 3839 3839
Didn’t mess up anything. Just means nick fury drop the ball or had too much faith in his team. Either way the whole endgame movie ruins the MCU even though it’s entertaining and several other new movies in new phases will destroy the work in previous mcu movies. They have a ton of origin stories to do.
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #17
Bidam7 418 heat pts418
space
space
space
$31,018 | Props total: 81305 81305
Movie sucks plain and simple

3 weeks ago '09        #18
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,420 | Props total: 2727 2727
 Frankie Needles said
This might have been talked about before, but Captain Marvel essentail invalidates and fu*ks up the MCU

Think about it...so Fury met her in the 90s...so his speech in the first Avengers the one in the lab where everyone was, and he said that thor's f*ght with the destroyer was when they learned that they weren't alone and "hoplessly hilariously outgunned" was bullsh*t, they knew for like 30 years that there were aliens that could burn the place down...

Then why wouldn't Fury call her in when the tessarct got taken? or once he knew Loki was trying to open a portal why not use the pager?

Also it fu*ks up The Winter Solider....because if Fury didn't know who on earth to trust, you'd think he'd figure he could hit her up since she's off in space and no way she's working with Hydra

Maybe you dont' call her in for Ultron (maybe)

But in Infinity war the second the aliens show up, you'd think Fury would call in someone with some experience dealing with fu*king aliens or outter space...

The MCU worked perfect for me until she showed up...not only does her story make everything that happened meaningless...she's way over fu*king powered.
It's like the Superman problem with DC, she's literally blowing up space ships single handedly and eating the same punches from thanos that're throwing Thor thru rocks and that give the Hulk PTSD...

Ehh...it is what it is...i guess
I think the part about Fury telling them that Thor was the reason they knew about other worlds was just him feeding them a line...the same way he fed that line to IronMan about Coulson to fire him up...Fury did what he had to do to get what he wanted
+7   

3 weeks ago '09        #19
sammcc30 
space
space
 BlessInTheSky said
Bruh, Captain Marvel can easily fly through ships to blow them apart, but can't punch through Thanos??
The ship is nowhere near as tough as Thanos
+7   

3 weeks ago '09        #20
sammcc30 
space
space
 jae dub 336 said
Fury is a spy.... correction Fury is THE Spy...of course he lies and misdirect it's part of the game...he didn't call Marvel because he had his own agenda he needed to fulfill...he's Nick Fury everything is a game within a game with him

Exactly...I didnít read yours before I wrote mine but I basically said the same thing
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #21
sammcc30 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Well itís not really bullsh*t the galaxy is gigantic sooooo if the Avengers are on earth why wouldnít she help planets that have no one to protect them
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #22
sammcc30 
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said
👍🏼
Wait what? You never thought of Fury being a liar? Heís a spy thatís what spies do on a daily basis

3 weeks ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,359 | Props total: 27543 27543
 sammcc30 said
Well itís not really bullsh*t the galaxy is gigantic sooooo if the Avengers are on earth why wouldnít she help planets that have no one to protect them
It was just a bit lazy and still didnít explain how she had time to get her butch cut.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
Brutus Beefcake 3 heat pts
space
space
$98 | Props total: 319 319
Stop calling her Captain Marvel. There's only 1.

3 weeks ago '09        #25
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,785 | Props total: 67 67
the MCU wasn’t as planned out as everybody thinks it was, but the Russo brothers still get praised for it...
+2   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+155online now  27
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
115 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  20
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
159 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  20
New little brother album at midnight!