Jul 27 - Takeover: El Mayo to kill El Chapo’s son for complete control

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '19        #76
Bucks414 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 2645 2645
 qutaboi225 said
FBI and DEA themselves VERBATIM admitted Opiates are Americas biggest drug problem. I promise more people have died from Oxy and Opiate overdoses and k*llings than the cartel could ever do but because the Perdue Family and a bunch of other rich are behind it, we won't ever see them in Super Max.
i rather die of an overdose then by the hands of a cartel member

Mexico set a new record for homicides in the first half of the year as the number of murders grew by 5.3% compared to the same period of 2018, fueled partly by cartel and gang violence in several states.

Mexico saw 3,080 k*llings in June

The 17,608 k*llings in the first half of 2019 is the most since comparable records

3 weeks ago '04        #77
qutaboi225 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,210 | Props total: 15272 15272
 Bucks414 said
i rather die of an overdose then by the hands of a cartel member

Mexico set a new record for homicides in the first half of the year as the number of murders grew by 5.3% compared to the same period of 2018, fueled partly by cartel and gang violence in several states.

Mexico saw 3,080 k*llings in June

The 17,608 k*llings in the first half of 2019 is the most since comparable records

So since we know our gov't has admitted to and been tried for transporting and empowering Cartels..........who do we blame?
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #78
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
So since we know our gov't has admitted to and been tried for transporting and empowering Cartels..........who do we blame?
I thought you said we should be more afraid of the pharmaceutical industry I just proved why I wouldn’t

3 weeks ago '04        #79
qutaboi225 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,210 | Props total: 15272 15272
 Bucks414 said
I thought you said we should be more afraid of the pharmaceutical industry I just proved why I wouldn’t
Efforts to prevent deaths from overdose include improving access to naloxone and treatment for opioid dependence. Opioid use disorders resulted in 122,000 deaths globally in 2015, up from 18,000 deaths in 1990. In the United States over 49,000 deaths involved opioids in 2017.

3 weeks ago '19        #80
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
Efforts to prevent deaths from overdose include improving access to naloxone and treatment for opioid dependence. Opioid use disorders resulted in 122,000 deaths globally in 2015, up from 18,000 deaths in 1990. In the United States over 49,000 deaths involved opioids in 2017.

Like I said I rather die from an pull overdose then by the hands of a cartel member

4 days ago '15        #81
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 2934 2934
 chi town hustla said
Yea mayo son. So u know what's up with this sh*t. Mayo son told on chapo and the government don't know where mayo is

Exactly you know those motherfukers will allow certain cats do what they want on the streets its because their top informants them pieces of s*** know that they have to allow certain people to get away with certain crimes because they will help them make cases and other ones it's a f***** up two- way relationship but it goes on everyday yet they go under this hypocrisy of being crime f*ghters let's not get on the contras

4 days ago '15        #82
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 J Money 95 said
He's probably an informant
I say this all the time the drug game & informats go hand-in-hand like peanut butter on a jelly sandwich
+1   

4 days ago '12        #83
J Money 95 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,266 | Props total: 8273 8273
 kobraman said
I say this all the time the drug game & informats go hand-in-hand like peanut butter on a jelly sandwich
If you research the guy he was always #2 or #3 & the #1 cat usually died or got caught up
+1   

4 days ago '04        #84
shadychef04 140 heat pts140
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 6234 6234
"super secretive" ... yet we know his plan to k*ll el chapo's sons

4 days ago '05        #85
chi town hustla 263 heat pts263
space
space
$23,531 | Props total: 35440 35440
 kobraman said
Exactly you know those motherfukers will allow certain cats do what they want on the streets its because their top informants them pieces of s*** know that they have to allow certain people to get away with certain crimes because they will help them make cases and other ones it's a f***** up two- way relationship but it goes on everyday yet they go under this hypocrisy of being crime f*ghters let's not get on the contras
 kobraman said
That's how the feds popped off my cousins. They were buying weight from an informant, the feds let him sell weight as long as he gave up his buyers at a certain time. sh*t crazy, the plug was pretty much the same mf that's going to prosecute u in court.
+1   

3 days ago '15        #86
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said
That's how the feds popped off my cousins. They were buying weight from an informant, the feds let him sell weight as long as he gave up his buyers at a certain time. sh*t crazy, the plug was pretty much the same mf that's going to prosecute u in court.
I think that s*** happen to me but it was minor just a little bit of trees I swear to God dude insisted on doing the transaction in the middle of a shopping Center parking lot when I was putting that sh*t in the trunk somebody was recording me on the phone in a vehicle across from me I see one time mean mug me on a personal cell phone four states over then I get pulled over about five minutes later now I got a goddamn Prison number over some f****** weed that Prison number f**** up everything for you bro because if you catch another case the judge has the option to send you back to prison and use that against you
+1   

3 days ago '05        #87
space
space
 kobraman said
I think that s*** happen to me but it was minor just a little bit of trees I swear to God dude insisted on doing the transaction in the middle of a shopping Center parking lot when I was putting that sh*t in the trunk somebody was recording me on the phone in a vehicle across from me I see one time mean mug me on a personal cell phone four states over then I get pulled over about five minutes later now I got a goddamn Prison number over some f****** weed that Prison number f**** up everything for you bro because if you catch another case the judge has the option to send you back to prison and use that against you
I think it's more informants in the streets now than ain't. That sh*t is a career now for mfs . Mf I got shot by come to find out he was an informant.

3 days ago '15        #88
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said
I think it's more informants in the streets now than ain't. That sh*t is a career now for mfs . Mf I got shot by come to find out he was an informant.
Yea they say they being paid and all I was watching a drugs Inc on I think Amazon every mother f****** cop has some sort of inside informant are they were trying to get people to flip on drug cases to become rats to give better deals the f*****-up thing about the hood is there's rats in every Hood and these days nothing happens to them, I ain't no gangster homie but I hope that giving on what they're saying who k*lled Nipsey Hussle put the light on these ratting motherfukers I the hood, but nowadays they're be whole hoods of motherfukers that be ratting almost like that Mac Dre line on a song not my job

3 days ago '05        #89
space
space
 kobraman said
Yea they say they being paid and all I was watching a drugs Inc on I think Amazon every mother f****** cop has some sort of inside informant are they were trying to get people to flip on drug cases to become rats to give better deals the f*****-up thing about the hood is there's rats in every Hood and these days nothing happens to them, I ain't no gangster homie but I hope that giving on what they're saying who k*lled Nipsey Hussle put the light on these ratting motherfukers I the hood, but nowadays they're be whole hoods of motherfukers that be ratting almost like that Mac Dre line on a song not my job

They get a check and get to commit crimes with immunity. Ppl morals are so fu*ked up nowadays and will do anything for a dollar they will inform on their mama.

3 days ago '15        #90
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said
They get a check and get to commit crimes with immunity. Ppl morals are so fu*ked up nowadays and will do anything for a dollar they will inform on their mama.
Real Talk straight f****** scumbags man I mean I'm not the most patriotic person in the world but this is America you could do anything there's a lot of jobs out here you can go to college provide you have a high school diploma or GED like you can do a lot of things but when you think about it you know how easy it is to be a f****** rat and just sit around minding other people's business and pretend to be friends to give that 411 on them to the law it's a dirty game

Last edited by kobraman; 08-13-2019 at 10:59 PM..

3 days ago '17        #91
Willy Boban 255 heat pts255
space
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 40795 40795
 TheKingofClowns said
El Mayo releasing an album?

On a Serious note this article straight up advertising dude to be the next new threat to keep our minds and eye's on. Seem's the US government found or created a new pet to control...only until they find a new replacement, then out goes El Mayo and in comes El Milagro Whipo.
Netflix and Narcos is just looking for the next season material.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
270 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Shia LaBEouf is on a roll boy!!!!!
38 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy