2018 Honda Accord

most viewed right now
-61  105
103 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Whips 'n Stereos

1 month ago '17        #26
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 2301 2301
 JayR04 said
Payment should be around $200 for every $10k financed. If you need it lower, put a bigger down payment or lease it.

People don’t understand how much a down payment affects your interest rate
+1   

1 month ago '17        #27
Naga Sadow 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 61645 61645
Yes and the only chick you're picking up is the 58 year old executive a*sistant to take to Golden Coral.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #28
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 495 495
 iTrapStill said
This, whatever you were gonna put as a down payment, buy a hoop tie for that amount. Used Lexus for the WIN

2005 ES330 ($4-5k) is better than a 2017 accord

V6
Smooth
luxury
Fully loaded
Uber reliable
Low to no maintenance
Low insurance premiums
Just bought an 05 es330 with 62k for 7200. My only issue is gas mileage other than that I love it

1 month ago '18        #29
iTrapStill 3 heat pts
space
space
$397 | Props total: 1292 1292
 KDE21K said
Just bought an 05 es330 with 62k for 7200. My only issue is gas mileage other than that I love it
Yeah the car is another Lexus gem, To get much better mileage instantly you have to clean the maf sensor. Go to Walmart and get this $8 spray throttle/ maf to death

And unscrew maf and spray it to death.

The gas mileage

You feel and see the change instantly.

Lexus’ are gems I have 3 of them , nothing barely goes wrong , just odd sh*t like this. But these are our gripes

Last edited by iTrapStill; 07-17-2019 at 08:14 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '14        #30
osamatwinllamas 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 430 430
 iTrapStill said
Yeah the car is another Lexus gem, To get much better mileage instantly you have to clean the maf sensor. Go to Walmart and get this $8 spray throttle/ maf to death

And unscrew maf and spray it to death.

The gas mileage

You feel and see the change instantly.

Lexus’ are gems I have 3 of them , nothing barely goes wrong , just odd sh*t like this. But these are our gripes
i got an 2014 accord myself rn and i love it to death but im looking to upgrade and was actually looking at the lexus, but i want a newer model es trim 2015 or higher. what do you think of the new models?

1 month ago '18        #31
iTrapStill 3 heat pts
space
space
$397 | Props total: 1292 1292
 osamatwinllamas said
i got an 2014 accord myself rn and i love it to death but im looking to upgrade and was actually looking at the lexus, but i want a newer model es trim 2015 or higher. what do you think of the new models?
They’re not as good as older ones, they’re good, but long term they’ll require more dealer visits for goofy sh*t. Like a rattling sunroof shade or you hear a creak coming from new “plastique” dash , tires problems bc the low pro selection for the model etc.

So all in all they’ll always be great cars , but not something you want to keep for a long time. My brown GS is most solid Lexus that came out
+1   

1 month ago '04        #32
JayR04 130 heat pts130
space
space
$12,054 | Props total: 9739 9739
 osamatwinllamas said
I had a 13 es and a 14 gs. If you want quiet and soft get a es. If you want sporty with a little more engine sound get a gs
+2   

1 month ago '16        #33
GazaVybz7 1 heat pts
space
space
$848 | Props total: 1284 1284
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
Go to a credit union or a bank to get a loan! Do not f×ck with the dealership's financing! They will gut you and get the most money possible!
This is facts. Dealerships are made to sh*t on you and violate you
+4   

1 month ago '12        #34
J Money 95 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,291 | Props total: 8311 8311
Thats a lot for a used car. Not so much for new though I don't know what yall are talking about, unless you're putting a big chunk as a down payment

4 weeks ago '07        #35
Funeral James 26 heat pts26
space
space
$17,355 | Props total: 2012 2012
500 a month into your 401k for your working career invested into growth stocks and mutual funds will make you retire with millions... avoid car payments and buy a car cash they lose value fast its not worth it unless you make 70k a year then buying a 30k car isnt that big of a factor
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #36
FP1305 
space
space
$784 | Props total: 1325 1325
 Keepit1million said
Do you think 500 a month is too much for a honda accord and do you think it's a chick car?

nah you good fam..its a good car and sh*t will last you...and if you keep it fresh that sh*t will look clean always

3 weeks ago '04        #37
Weezie BABY 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 71 71

Watch that before you pay 500 a month in a Accord bro

3 weeks ago '05        #38
MidNiteBlues 35 heat pts35
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 8333 8333
 JayR04 said
I had a 13 es and a 14 gs. If you want quiet and soft get a es. If you want sporty with a little more engine sound get a gs
Yo when my car broke down, I drove my pops 2009 ES for a month. I swear to god it was like being on a cloud with wheels lol. So damn smooth. This time period really converted me into a Lexus fan.

Eventually upgraded and got a IS350 as current cars. I been eyeing the new gen GSs as my next car. How does the GSs compare to the IS bro? Never got a chance to drive one before

3 weeks ago '04        #39
JayR04 130 heat pts130
space
space
$12,054 | Props total: 9739 9739
 MidNiteBlues said
Yo when my car broke down, I drove my pops 2009 ES for a month. I swear to god it was like being on a cloud with wheels lol. So damn smooth. This time period really converted me into a Lexus fan.

Eventually upgraded and got a IS350 as current cars. I been eyeing the new gen GSs as my next car. How does the GSs compare to the IS bro? Never got a chance to drive one before
If you like the IS, you'll love the GS. It's like a larger version of the IS but way better quality. Better insulation, better materials, etc. The only bad thing about the GS is that it's a little slower cuz it's the same engine but a heavier car.

No offense to the IS but the IS is like the little wimpy brother that hasn't fully flourished yet lol. The big bro got his ish together, dresses nicer, and gets all the hoes with ease.
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #40
MidNiteBlues 35 heat pts35
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 8333 8333
 JayR04 said
If you like the IS, you'll love the GS. It's like a larger version of the IS but way better quality. Better insulation, better materials, etc. The only bad thing about the GS is that it's a little slower cuz it's the same engine but a heavier car.

No offense to the IS but the IS is like the little wimpy brother that hasn't fully flourished yet lol. The big bro got his ish together, dresses nicer, and gets all the hoes with ease.

Nah I feeeel u bro. Had my 3is at my cousins spot for a bbq other week, he and his girl had Chargers, had my car feeling tiny af. Hence why I was looking into upgrading to a GS soon

2 weeks ago '15        #41
edub911 
space
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 2480 2480
 Keepit1million said
Do you think 500 a month is too much for a honda accord and do you think it's a chick car?

This aint even a touring nah man

2 weeks ago '04        #42
caliman 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 27 27
Bought a 2018 Honda Accord Sport in Oct 2018 good car, came with lifetime warranty on the engine and transmission. Car was $22,800 in LA.

2 weeks ago '09        #43
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 1543 1543
Bro you can't ask strangers about your financial situation. If you can afford $500 a month and do you think it's worth it? Is your credit good? Are they giving you a good interest rate? Check your credit score, check local backs to see what rates they offer. That's the only way to know if it's a good deal. Accords hold their value well but me personally I'd rather save my money and buy other brands. You can probably get a, Mazda 6 or Kia optima for thousands less. I personally wouldn't pay more than $300 a month for a car but I'm not flashy and don't value cars like that

2 weeks ago '09        #44
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 worldwide202 said
Altimas and Accords and Camrys are chick cars to me. I drive a 2017 Kia Cadenza $270 a month.
What makes it a girl car? It's midsize instead of large?

2 weeks ago '14        #45
worldwide202 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 8154 8154
 jasperfect said
What makes it a girl car? It's midsize instead of large?
No, just the majority of those cars on the road are predominately women behind the wheel. Especially Camrys, Altimas and Accord coupes.

2 weeks ago '05        #46
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,329 | Props total: 5906 5906
Its a good car , nice leg room. Will hold its value. But for that price range one can easily get the 3 series or C class . A new c class is dropping next year tho so id wait on that

2 weeks ago '09        #47
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 worldwide202 said
No, just the majority of those cars on the road are predominately women behind the wheel. Especially Camrys, Altimas and Accord coupes.
That's a ridiculous statement and a 10 second Google search of" what cars women drive most "agrees
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #48
worldwide202 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 8154 8154
 jasperfect said
That's a ridiculous statement and a 10 second Google search of" what cars women drive most "agrees
I don't care enough to Google that sh*t. Lol. I just told you what I see. Smh...
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #49
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 worldwide202 said
I don't care enough to Google that sh*t. Lol. I just told you what I see. Smh...
Fair enough. I respect that. Your world is your world

2 weeks ago '09        #50
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 Keepit1million said

Did you end up getting this car?

The questions that you need to ask the dealer are:
How long the loan is for?
What is the interest rate?
How much will you be paying in total over the loan?

What you need to find out is
How much insurance will cost? If you have the VIN number you can call insurance and find out

How much do you drive? so you can estimate gas cost

How long do you plan on keeping the car? If your loan is more than 4 years it's possible that you will owe more than the car is worth at that point. Which forces you to keep it longer or sell it at a loss.

What you need to ask yourself is.
How's much of your after tax income will be spent on the car including n the loan, insurance, and gas. I personally try to keep that cost under 15% of my after tax income.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  26
Video inside Bride begs her newly groom for forgiveness after being caught kissing h..
118 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  23
TraxNYC and Ben Baller beefin (Jewerlly n****s)
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+64online now  9
New little brother album at midnight!
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy