Student Loan Debt MELTDOWN

most viewed right now
+20  98
22 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 months ago '18        #26
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 6420 6420
 Lord Funkington said
That first tweet is probably an exaggeration but it’s still very revealing of the how predatory these banks are
Coke dealers are predatory but if you get caught up in that life cause someone sold you a dream who is it really on

Take some responsibility and accountability ya fu*kin half educated hobos

2 months ago '06        #27
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 759 759
Sucks to be them. Next time make better decisions. Go to a community College or state school. Especially if your career job don't pay no money. I used to ride the bus in the morning with this weird girl who went to Columbia to be a teacher. Her parents are idiots.

2 months ago '18        #28
Thanos 2 heat pts
space
space
$965 | Props total: 1537 1537
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Bro if u need to talk I'm here.
Appreciate it homie
+5   

2 months ago '18        #29
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I know smart people that went to college and we’re almost a half million in debt and they pulled it in

Meanwhile everyone I know w a pile of studen debt is the exact same kind of person

Keep announcing how badly u need another handout just lets everyone else know who to stay tf away from

Entitled c*ck suckers

2 months ago '04        #30
Kliq 402 heat pts402
space
space
$13,025 | Props total: 50976 50976
 Thanos said
I can relate.....I'm barely above water now but it'll get worse....may just end it all one of these days

Didn't even want to go to college, took 2 years off and moms really wanted me to go so I applied to 2 schools, got accepted to one and went.....awesome experience but look at me now
what you major in?

honestly, it doesnt even matter, but im just curious

i half-assed college, partied my a*s off, started running out of time and ended up picking criminal justice because it was the easiest path to graduation

graduated, never once used my actual major. i ended up going into the technology field

i dont even list my major on my resume, i just list the college i graduated from

use your degree to get into the door, the rest is up to you playa

lemme know if you need some help with job searching, i was in your position after i graduated too and now i'm doing pretty damn good

takes patience, hang in there
+5   

2 months ago '12        #31
Quasi 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 5174 5174
 Blocka Blocka said
As a college grad i agree woth this message
+3   

2 months ago '10        #32
ARosary 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,926 | Props total: 7149 7149
 59fifty said
Word I'm trying get em to stop garnishing my sh*t now...
God damn how much they hit you for every paycheck? & I'm sure your taxes all go to that
+1   

2 months ago '16        #33
Humblegold 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,110 | Props total: 5717 5717
Couldnt you just take out a loan check from a creditor lenders and pay off that student loan servicer then just file bankruptcy and go into no checks for 7 years? I mean whats quicker to get out from the hole? Nobody taking away your knowledge and degree...

2 months ago '19        #34
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 1177 1177
Everyone on boxden is balling so nobody will relate to this thread
+7   

2 months ago '12        #35
CaliSteppin 40 heat pts40
space
space
$10,945 | Props total: 7882 7882
Compared to some of my friends I feel lucky I only owe $9,000
+7   

2 months ago '14        #36
Los Pollos 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,317 | Props total: 10641 10641
Don’t ever take on more debt than you can reasonably handle.

+3   

2 months ago '15        #37
Lord Funkington 
space
space
$2,525 | Props total: 3222 3222
 g lobo said
Coke dealers are predatory but if you get caught up in that life cause someone sold you a dream who is it really on

Take some responsibility and accountability ya fu*kin half educated hobos
You heard it here folks grab your boot straps . This goof troop motherfu*ker is gonna show us how to be successful like him.

We’re listening princess
+8   

2 months ago '15        #38
TayloredSince83 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,914 | Props total: 4957 4957
I was lucky enough to not have to get a ton of school loans but a lot of dudes in here showing their ignorance. I have homies that are doctors that complain about this sh*t daily and they are making 200k+ a year. Everybody is not privileged enough to have parents that can float them through med school etc so you have to get loans. These old farts talking about back in their day...they probably went to school for 3k a semester while tuition has probably tripled for providing the exact same service. College is really a scam and those loans and credit cards they give away are predatory AF period.
+6   

2 months ago '06        #39
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 3885 3885
Yah I just stopped paying one of them.. let me show you this fu*king mail they sent me. Keep in mind this was for a BIS degree, and this is ONE loan for $44,684.. the other I have consolidated via nelnet for about $260 a month.. they worked with you.. sh*t was around $500 + before I did the paper work.. anyway check this sh*t out

Yeah fu*k them.. I been out of school for 10yrs lol.. fu*k them I paid off about 3-4 loans already and just have these two. Throw in taxes I have to pay each month.. nah fu*k them.

Thing is, this loan is all my fault.. It was either get this loan or drop out of college.. I graduated with honors, top of my class .. I literally slept thru classes in college sh*t was mad easy, got deans list and all without trying.

But I couldn't get enough for a LOCAL college.. my fault for trying to get a 3d animation degree then just switching to tech since it was like breathing air to me. But what was I suppose to do. People dont give you jobs without experience, esp back then you needed to have some experience.

The only thing college gave me was the free time to learn my craft and start my business. I'm grateful for that but fu*k these people not even wanting to work with you .

I tell a lot of folks.. KNOWN why you THINK you need a degree for the field you are in. I know that sentence sounds strange but most degrees you can get certs to get a job.. you dont need a degree for a lot of sh*t, but for some you are SOL and just have to take that L..

Last edited by xastey; 06-25-2019 at 02:26 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '09        #40
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$32,349 | Props total: 23936 23936
 ARosary said
God damn how much they hit you for every paycheck? & I'm sure your taxes all go to that
Dog they hitting me for 15% of my check each week

2 months ago '04        #41
chubs189 53 heat pts53
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 9665 9665
This is a crazy situation. Because the only reason colleges got so expensive in the first place is when the government started giving out money for loans and guaranteed some of it. Schools saw the easy money so they just jacked up the prices. If you cut out the government payments to schools and the loans you will see prices drop cause no one would be able to go. sh*t is a crazy problem I mean we willing to bail out major corporations why can’t we help out citizens actually trying to better themselves. It’s a crazy situation don’t really know if a complete bailout is best solution. Wish this could get discussed and broken down to get a solution. It’s not an easy solution but everything so divisive now smh.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #42
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lord Funkington said
You heard it here folks grab your boot straps . This goof troop motherfu*ker is gonna show us how to be successful like him.

We’re listening princess
All them jokes getting your bills paid?

If I was a silly lazy fu*k like u I wouldn’t understand what that meant either

A shame an entire generation of n*ggas is at going bald age and sill doesn’t understand how o fix a problem they got themselves into

“I was only 17”
“This isn’t fair”
“Why would I work my a*s off to give the money back I might as well be a barista”

Keep posting. Smiley a that will shrink ya debt

2 months ago '16        #43
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 3430 3430

2 months ago '18        #44
Thanos 2 heat pts
space
space
$965 | Props total: 1537 1537
 Kliq said
what you major in?

honestly, it doesnt even matter, but im just curious

i half-assed college, partied my a*s off, started running out of time and ended up picking criminal justice because it was the easiest path to graduation

graduated, never once used my actual major. i ended up going into the technology field

i dont even list my major on my resume, i just list the college i graduated from

use your degree to get into the door, the rest is up to you playa

lemme know if you need some help with job searching, i was in your position after i graduated too and now i'm doing pretty damn good

takes patience, hang in there
Man, I went in with wanting to do Criminal Justice then switched it to Sports Management....I work in a field that has ZERO to do with it smh

After that first year I was so into the partying with my friends and girls and all that sh*t that I just kept signing my life away, went to a private school too so they were taxing

Ain't letting my kids make the same mistakes, if I have any

2 months ago '04        #45
Tastemaker331 88 heat pts88
space
space
$43,330 | Props total: 25854 25854
Major in something worthwhile, and paying them off won’t be a big deal
+1   

2 months ago '14        #46
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 9208 9208
I really don’t understand how anyone can have an issue with free tuition.

Seriously, you gotta be the most selfish, self-centered motherfu*ker or own stock in the
loan companies to think getting rid of loans and letting people go to school for free is a bad idea
+6   

2 months ago '04        #47
shadychef04 140 heat pts140
space
space
$5,759 | Props total: 6242 6242
College is a scam

Sidenote & fairly related...

How can a professor tell you attendance is mandatory to pass the class, when you and your classmates' tuition is paying their salary?
+2   

2 months ago '15        #48
Lord Funkington 
space
space
$2,525 | Props total: 3222 3222
 g lobo said
All them jokes getting your bills paid?

If I was a silly lazy fu*k like u I wouldn’t understand what that meant either

A shame an entire generation of n*ggas is at going bald age and sill doesn’t understand how o fix a problem they got themselves into

“I was only 17”
“This isn’t fair”
“Why would I work my a*s off to give the money back I might as well be a barista”

Keep posting. Smiley a that will shrink ya debt
I have 0 student loan debt though..

2 months ago '18        #49
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 fam said
Y’all will bend anything to fit your dumb a*s narratives

“17 year old k*lls a man “ life

17 year old has twins - child support
17 year old does heroin and dies
17 year old joins marines and gets ptsd -oh well

Entitled 17 year old gets finessed by banks and counselors - this isn’t fair

It’s hilaripus that you guys want other people to fix your lives. Where thy do that at. And again I will say it’s the same time of people w this mentality. Has nothing to do w race. Has everything about your family raising a bi*ch

2 months ago '04        #50
jsmooth-117 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 19451 19451
The thing that baffles me most about student loans is the government knows this is a growing issue, what’s the breaking point?

When is enough, enough? That is the most disturbing part to me.

I’m not suggesting that no one should pay student loans, but there’s evidence to support that our economy would astronomically improve if people weren’t saddled with insurmountable debt. Yet, no relief is offered.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  36
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  35
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  34
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy