Student Loan Debt MELTDOWN

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '07        #276
DJ $LUGGA 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 165 165
You made that decision. You should be responsible for it.

2 months ago '04        #277
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,518 | Props total: 3523 3523
 Tha Boss said
As a college grad.....STOP fu*kIN WHINING. Nobody told you to take out them loans. Nobody forced you to go to a 4year off the bat when you can take the same courses at community college. Nobody forced you to party and get the campus experience vs being in the library on scholarships/grants. 1st world entitled punks. Hoping Bernie comes through and saves the day for their actions.
jesus christ man, have some empathy... ur a piece of sh*t... just think about how lame u sound

2 months ago '04        #278
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
 $C-Brisc$ said
Sucks to be them. Next time make better decisions. Go to a community College or state school. Especially if your career job don't pay no money. I used to ride the bus in the morning with this weird girl who went to Columbia to be a teacher. Her parents are idiots.
there is no next time u f*gget. what a dumbass comment... lol

2 months ago '04        #279
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
Gah damn you slow son.
Scenario: You decided you wanna deliver pizzas to make a living.
-You go to the dealership and get a gas efficient car for say 15k.
-You finance the car at 2% interest thru Capitol one.
-Your note is $200 a month.
-Fast Forward 2 years later and Capitol one decides hey, it's legal to sell your loan for the full amount to Chase Bank.
-Chase bank buys your loan at full boat but lifts your interest rates to 7%
-All this happens beyond your control or power because it wasnt in the original paperwork nor were you notified and you didnt authorize it
-Now your note is $600 a month and although you've paid 10k of the 15k the loan sell and interest hike extended your loan amount, note, and term.
-Then you find out that it's all legal because the banks lobbied some govt officials to loop hole financial laws and remove penalties.
-Then some idiot gets on the internet without any facts or common sense and blames you for signing the original paperwork while washing his moms underwear in a 5gallon bucket on the porch of his double wide.

You see how you and the idiot in this story have so much in common?

2 months ago '04        #280
qutaboi225 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
$6,276 | Props total: 15461 15461
 antisocial100 said
Not all situations are like the ones u described..... Iíd say over half are along the lines of I took out a 50k loan at a certain rate and now itís a crazy amount and I canít pay it

Basically kids not understanding that they getting into adult situations.
No...this accounts for the majority of those situations. This convo isn't about private student loans. This is about federally backed loans. Which accounts for most of the countries student debt. We're a 1st world country that instead of offering higher education, we bury our citizens in mountains of debt intentionally.

2 months ago '16        #281
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 3947 3947
 Bighempin of QM said
We make about 150k yr which ain't nearly enough. Ain't paid on a Latin in 20yrs lol been holding out till this exact moment 😂
150k a year aint enough? where the fu*k do you live, main problem for most people is they just plain spend too much money, gotta live frugal, its like athletes that make millions still end up broke cuz everybody trying to push the boundary as far as they can. if i made a million dollars in a year i could retire lol like no matter how much people make they still living cheque to cheque

2 months ago '16        #282
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 Mark-Ez said
lol the problem is buying a brand new car while you delivering pizza, there is no entitlement to new cars, and its probably a better idea to drive lemon after lemon, you would still be way under that 15 gs, which is gonna be higher after the interest. people always goin on about oh you gotta drop money in to fix it, ya well itll take a long fu*kin time to drop 15 gs into a used car.

2 months ago '16        #283
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 KornerBoy said
Sounds about right. I graduated 24K in student loan debt. Been paying on it for years and still owe 30K. Shyt is crazy.
bruh just claim bankruptcy, you aint ever getting out of that, how much is the interest, and do you not understand compound interest? anybody who has theyre debt growing is an idiot, im sorry to say but thats crazyness

2 months ago '16        #284
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 Thatdude31 said
Credit card debt is optional in a sense, student loans aren't really optional if you need it to enhance your education to do something and don't have the funds you have to do it. Credit cards just build up a debt that is sometimes unmanageable to pay back give the ridiculous interest rates, but student loans are lower interest this is why so many take them. But after a certain amount of years of unpaid credit card debt it goes away and charged off as bad credit. Student loans never go away thus haunting people through generations and never going away as the debt can be passed to children. So yes student loans should be forgiven not to mention at least 65% of the students actually used the funds appropriately, and needed the funds to pay for school or school related expenses. Credit cards for the most part at least 50% of the users use credit cards just to keep up with a lifestyle they cannot afford to live. I appreciate your opinion but you have to look at it from the scope of reality.
lol thats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard, just forgive the debt? how bout dont take out debt you cant pay off, if you dont understand compound interest you probably shouldnt be in college anyway, and if you are that far in debt claim bankruptcy

2 months ago '16        #285
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 Lord Funkington said
And thatís what it boils down to. How dare they fail with no real guidance?
man they are 18 and older, its still on them to make an informed decision, just dont fall for the bullsh*t about making 150 k a year, its easy to make a loving off of much less, just gotta know how to live within your means. and nobody should expect to make that much as theyre first job anyway, go live life a bit first

2 months ago '07        #286
Bighempin of QM 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,988 | Props total: 6514 6514
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
150k a year aint enough? where the fu*k do you live, main problem for most people is they just plain spend too much money, gotta live frugal, its like athletes that make millions still end up broke cuz everybody trying to push the boundary as far as they can. if i made a million dollars in a year i could retire lol like no matter how much people make they still living cheque to cheque
Bruh we do live frugal, No cable, just internet and typical utilities electric, water, waste water. But we racked up so much personal 25k combined debt when we where broke as sh*t so paying that sh*t off plus an 18yr old and 11yr plus a newborn shid 150k ain't enough after taxes that sh*t's more like 80k. We don't own a fancy car our house is nice 220k but the mortgage ain't bad cheaper than what the neighbors across the street pay they pay 1600 mo. Gotta get my business back up and running that will help alot.

2 months ago '16        #287
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 Bighempin of QM said
Bruh we do live frugal, No cable, just internet and typical utilities electric, water, waste water. But we racked up so much personal 25k combined debt when we where broke as sh*t so paying that sh*t off plus an 18yr old and 11yr plus a newborn shid 150k ain't enough after taxes that sh*t's more like 80k. We don't own a fancy car our house is nice 220k but the mortgage ain't bad cheaper than what the neighbors across the street pay they pay 1600 mo. Gotta get my business back up and running that will help alot.
ya 3 kids will do it, keep at it man youll get there eventually, you got an 18 yr old and a newborn? thats quite the gap. I dont have kids so 150k a year sounds like alot to me, and i have zero debt
+1   

2 months ago '16        #288
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 78 78

2 weeks ago '14        #289
hohoho101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$544 | Props total: 897 897
Ok...

2 weeks ago '12        #290
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,188 | Props total: 2903 2903
Cry me a river, no one forced y'all to take out these massive loans. I dealt with a chick who didn't want to work while she was in school for 6 years, dumb broad sitting on 200k debt from a public state school.

These the people who take out loans and ball for a little bit until they a*ses back in the real world

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+185online now  24
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  20
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+74online now  18
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  13
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces