online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 years ago '13        #126
AweBit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44370 44 K  Slaps total: 787 787
 Junior G said 🔗
MY CRAZIEST GHOST STORY THOUGH IS SENIOR YEAR IN HS ME N SOME OF MY HOMEBOYS WERE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT LOOKIN FOR SOME FREAKS.......SO WE HEAD OUT TO THIS BOWLING ALLEY CUZ WHO DONT LIKE BOWLING sh*t IS FUN.........ANYWAYS SO WE GO N PLAY A FEW GAMES N MY ONE HOMIE JAMAR INSISTS WE GO TO THIS ABANDONED BUILDING WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO THIS BIG a$s GRAVEYARD......N WE ALL LOOKIN AT THIS n1gga LIKE WTF BRUH ITS FRIDAY NIGHT WE TRYIN TO GET AT SOME OF THESE h0es UPTOWN N YOU WANT US TO GO LOOK FOR DA GHOSTLY TRIO.....sh*t WASNT REALLY POPPIN N WASNT NO REAL PARTIES THAT WAY SO WE SAY fu*k IT N ROLL.......IN N MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME IM THINKIN ..I WAS GONNA SCARE THE sh*t OUT THESE n1ggaZ LOLL.......BEFORE WE LEFT TO GO THERE WE HAD TO MAKE A STOP MY HOMEBOY TREY WANTED TO GO GRAB HIS DOG ......n1gga THINK WE MYSTERY INCORPORATED OR SOME sh*t...ANYWAYS ITS 6 OF US N THESE DUDES SWEAR THEY TOUGH AS sh*t....SO I WAS PLANNIN ON PULLIN CARDS.....SO WE ROLL OVER THERE N WE SPLIT UP ME, TREY, HIS DOG N MY OTHER HOMIE SNUGGLES ROAM THE GRAVEYARD WE WASNT BOUT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE N HAVE THEM DOORS MAGICALLY LOCK ON US HELL NAH YOU SEEN THE MOVIES YOU fu*kED AT THAT POINT........THEN JAMAR, CHRIS N ROD GO IN THAT ABANDONED HOUSE.......ANYWAYS THE GRAVEYARD A GOOD SIZE BUT NOT OVERLY BIG SO US 3 SPLIT A LIL BIT BUT WE WAS ALL IN EYE DISTANCE.....SO WE WAS WALKIN THAT bi*ch FOR BOUT 5 MINUTES N DEADa$s I SEEN THIS n1gga WIT A PEG LEG APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE...NOW I WASNT SCARED RIGHT AWAY IT AINT SINK IN THIS n1gga WAS FULLY EQUIPT HE HAD THE PEG LEG A EYE PATCH N A BIG a$s BEARD...IT DIDNT TAKE MUCH LONGER.....I START RUNNIN BACK TO THE CAR FAST AS A bi*ch N THEY SEE ME RUNNIN SO THEY KNOW THE MOTTO IF ONE n1gga RUN THEN WE ALL RUN ....THEN THEY SAID THEY DIDNT SEE IT...I SWEAR GHOST BE FEELIN ME OR SOME sh*t.......I GET CALM AT THE CAR FOR A SECOND I WAS LOOKIN AROUND TO MAKE SURE THIS FLYING DUTCHMAN n1gga WASNT CHASIN ME........I LOOKED AROUND PARANOID FOR A BOUT 10 MINUTES DIDNT SEE sh*t AGAIN....SO WE ENDED UP HITTIN THEM 3 n1ggaZ ON THE JACK N TOLD EM COME OUTSIDE BECAUSE I WAS READY TO GO..........THEY COME OUTSIDE N THEY START TELLIN THEM WHAT HAPPENED MAN I GOT CLOWNED ON FOR MONTHS......n1ggaZ WAS CALLIN ME CAPTAIN HOOK N USIN PIRATE CATCHPHRASES AT ME LIKE SHIVER ME TIMBERS N sh*t LIKE THAT FOR A GOOD a$s WHILE d1ckHEADS..........BUT MAN THAT sh*t STILL KINDA SPOOK ME TO THIS DAY........ILL NEVER FORGET IT IM CURSED
Thats one of the funniest stories I've ever read on BX
emoji
emoji
Owell hope that aint still effect you fam

7 years ago '13        #127
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11279 11 K  Slaps total: 733 733
 Junior G said 🔗
MY CRAZIEST GHOST STORY THOUGH IS SENIOR YEAR IN HS ME N SOME OF MY HOMEBOYS WERE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT LOOKIN FOR SOME FREAKS.......SO WE HEAD OUT TO THIS BOWLING ALLEY CUZ WHO DONT LIKE BOWLING sh*t IS FUN.........ANYWAYS SO WE GO N PLAY A FEW GAMES N MY ONE HOMIE JAMAR INSISTS WE GO TO THIS ABANDONED BUILDING WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO THIS BIG a$s GRAVEYARD......N WE ALL LOOKIN AT THIS n1gga LIKE WTF BRUH ITS FRIDAY NIGHT WE TRYIN TO GET AT SOME OF THESE h0es UPTOWN N YOU WANT US TO GO LOOK FOR DA GHOSTLY TRIO.....sh*t WASNT REALLY POPPIN N WASNT NO REAL PARTIES THAT WAY SO WE SAY fu*k IT N ROLL.......IN N MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME IM THINKIN ..I WAS GONNA SCARE THE sh*t OUT THESE n1ggaZ LOLL.......BEFORE WE LEFT TO GO THERE WE HAD TO MAKE A STOP MY HOMEBOY TREY WANTED TO GO GRAB HIS DOG ......n1gga THINK WE MYSTERY INCORPORATED OR SOME sh*t...ANYWAYS ITS 6 OF US N THESE DUDES SWEAR THEY TOUGH AS sh*t....SO I WAS PLANNIN ON PULLIN CARDS.....SO WE ROLL OVER THERE N WE SPLIT UP ME, TREY, HIS DOG N MY OTHER HOMIE SNUGGLES ROAM THE GRAVEYARD WE WASNT BOUT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE N HAVE THEM DOORS MAGICALLY LOCK ON US HELL NAH YOU SEEN THE MOVIES YOU fu*kED AT THAT POINT........THEN JAMAR, CHRIS N ROD GO IN THAT ABANDONED HOUSE.......ANYWAYS THE GRAVEYARD A GOOD SIZE BUT NOT OVERLY BIG SO US 3 SPLIT A LIL BIT BUT WE WAS ALL IN EYE DISTANCE.....SO WE WAS WALKIN THAT bi*ch FOR BOUT 5 MINUTES N DEADa$s I SEEN THIS n1gga WIT A PEG LEG APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE...NOW I WASNT SCARED RIGHT AWAY IT AINT SINK IN THIS n1gga WAS FULLY EQUIPT HE HAD THE PEG LEG A EYE PATCH N A BIG a$s BEARD...IT DIDNT TAKE MUCH LONGER.....I START RUNNIN BACK TO THE CAR FAST AS A bi*ch N THEY SEE ME RUNNIN SO THEY KNOW THE MOTTO IF ONE n1gga RUN THEN WE ALL RUN ....THEN THEY SAID THEY DIDNT SEE IT...I SWEAR GHOST BE FEELIN ME OR SOME sh*t.......I GET CALM AT THE CAR FOR A SECOND I WAS LOOKIN AROUND TO MAKE SURE THIS FLYING DUTCHMAN n1gga WASNT CHASIN ME........I LOOKED AROUND PARANOID FOR A BOUT 10 MINUTES DIDNT SEE sh*t AGAIN....SO WE ENDED UP HITTIN THEM 3 n1ggaZ ON THE JACK N TOLD EM COME OUTSIDE BECAUSE I WAS READY TO GO..........THEY COME OUTSIDE N THEY START TELLIN THEM WHAT HAPPENED MAN I GOT CLOWNED ON FOR MONTHS......n1ggaZ WAS CALLIN ME CAPTAIN HOOK N USIN PIRATE CATCHPHRASES AT ME LIKE SHIVER ME TIMBERS N sh*t LIKE THAT FOR A GOOD a$s WHILE d1ckHEADS..........BUT MAN THAT sh*t STILL KINDA SPOOK ME TO THIS DAY........ILL NEVER FORGET IT IM CURSED
Bruh thank you for that laugh. I needed that.
emoji
I shed a fu*king tear man. n1gga said "Shiver Me Timbers" I lost it.
+1   

6 years ago '15        #128
ArKane24 
Props total: 5442 5 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
 Junior G said 🔗
Say Bro, are you from Flint? I had damn near the same sh*t happen, but I was a little kid. We were visiting fam up there when I was about 6 or 7. My older cousins from up there had us lil ones shook when they started talking about a couple of ghosts in some woods by their house, a Captain with a peg leg and some n1gga named the Hatchet man.

Supposedly them n1ggas were responsible for a few deaths in that area around the woods behind an elementary school. The woods had a trail that took us past this trail with a pond or swamp or some sh*t into an opening with an old a$s graveyard in it. The trail was a shortcut to a corner store on the other side of the graveyard.The story went that the Captain haunted those woods and that graveyard. My fam told us how they had been chased walking home a couple of times by that school when the street lights came on and walking down that trail in broad daylight to the store by the Captain.

We didn't believe them so they took us through those woods behind the school on the way to the store for my auntie. We started hearing footsteps and leaves crunching type of sh*t. Man, we all were shook. When we made it just where you could see the graveyard we noticed a man standing in the trees a few feet on the left ahead of us. He stepped out on the trail in the light and all I remember was that peg leg, it stood out clear as day. We all broke out lol, but being smaller I was damn near at the back of the pack. You could hear that damn peg leg thudding like if you smack the ground with a pole and leaves shuffling behind us, real sh*t. It felt like that n1gga was breathing down my neck. When we made it out, that n1gga was standing at the edge of the woods in the shadows looking at us. You couldn't really see his features, but he wasn't a small person. Maaaaan, I was shook the fu*k up and I wasn't the only one. I was only in first grade, but I'll never forget that sh*t. My older cousins got their asses beat because auntie told them to quit taking that shortcut. It was some older n1ggas around the corner they were beefing with, so they took the shortcut if it was daylight.

Thinking back, I thought for a while it might have been a set up with some of my fam's friends fu*king with us. But, up until this day they swear that sh*t wasn't a game and I'm in my 30s. The women fam that was there don't even like talking about it.

Your story kind of made my skin crawl thinking about mine. If you're from Flint that sh*t would be crazy.......
+1   

6 years ago '16        #129
Keepit1million 
Props total: 5768 5 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
Classic

6 years ago '05        #130
Junior G 
Props total: 9181 9 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
 ArKane24 said 🔗
Say Bro, are you from Flint? I had damn near the same sh*t happen, but I was a little kid. We were visiting fam up there when I was about 6 or 7. My older cousins from up there had us lil ones shook when they started talking about a couple of ghosts in some woods by their house, a Captain with a peg leg and some n1gga named the Hatchet man.

Supposedly them n1ggas were responsible for a few deaths in that area around the woods behind an elementary school. The woods had a trail that took us past this trail with a pond or swamp or some sh*t into an opening with an old a$s graveyard in it. The trail was a shortcut to a corner store on the other side of the graveyard.The story went that the Captain haunted those woods and that graveyard. My fam told us how they had been chased walking home a couple of times by that school when the street lights came on and walking down that trail in broad daylight to the store by the Captain.

We didn't believe them so they took us through those woods behind the school on the way to the store for my auntie. We started hearing footsteps and leaves crunching type of sh*t. Man, we all were shook. When we made it just where you could see the graveyard we noticed a man standing in the trees a few feet on the left ahead of us. He stepped out on the trail in the light and all I remember was that peg leg, it stood out clear as day. We all broke out lol, but being smaller I was damn near at the back of the pack. You could hear that damn peg leg thudding like if you smack the ground with a pole and leaves shuffling behind us, real sh*t. It felt like that n1gga was breathing down my neck. When we made it out, that n1gga was standing at the edge of the woods in the shadows looking at us. You couldn't really see his features, but he wasn't a small person. Maaaaan, I was shook the fu*k up and I wasn't the only one. I was only in first grade, but I'll never forget that sh*t. My older cousins got their asses beat because auntie told them to quit taking that shortcut. It was some older n1ggas around the corner they were beefing with, so they took the shortcut if it was daylight.

Thinking back, I thought for a while it might have been a set up with some of my fam's friends fu*king with us. But, up until this day they swear that sh*t wasn't a game and I'm in my 30s. The women fam that was there don't even like talking about it.

Your story kind of made my skin crawl thinking about mine. If you're from Flint that sh*t would be crazy.......
Damn n nah im just now seein this but im fromSouth Carolina
+1   

6 years ago '10        #131
BasedonMars  OP
Props total: 601 601  Slaps total: 55 55
“The story you are about to hear (read) is true.” I love that line, but seriously, this is a true story that happened to me when I was about 16 years old.

I was staying the night at a friend’s house located in town. His parents were out of town and he and I had the whole place to ourselves. Now, he told me in the past that he thought his house was haunted, but as a 16 year old kid, I basically blew it off. At that time in my life, I didn’t really have any ghostly experiences up until that day. It’s not that I didn’t believe him, but as a 16 year old…I had other things on my mind…like…girls.

Anyway, it was the weekend and I stayed Saturday night. He set me up in his parent’s bedroom to sleep. They had a waterbed…yeah, this was around 1987, so his parents had one of those giant wavy waterbeds. I slept just fine Saturday night with no incidents. That is, until Sunday morning.

Sunday morning came and the sun was already up. I opened my eyes and stretched out my arms. I laid there for a few minutes to collect my thoughts and wondered what I was going to eat for breakfast. As I did, I felt the waterbed move. I didn’t think much of it until the water in the mattress began to move again. At first I thought that perhaps my friend’s cat had jumped up on the bed to greet me a good morning. I lifted my head off of the pillow, looked around my top covers, but found no cat. I laid my head back down and shrugged my shoulders. And then the bed moved again.

I lifted my head off of the pillow again and looked around. There was no cat and no one around. By this time my memory flashed back to when my friend told me his house was possibly haunted. A wave of fear rushed over my entire body and I started to tense up.

As I reached to pull the blanket off of my body I looked down towards my feet. There, on the side of the waterbed I saw the imprint of a person sit down on the mattress. I saw a portion of the mattress sink down about five inches in the perfect shape of someone’s behind. The imprint caused the water in the mattress to move. I could feel the wave go underneath me.

“JEFF!!!!” I screamed as loud as I could for my friend. “JEFF!!” again and again. I was so freaked out. I wanted to jump out of the bed, but didn’t. I wanted to toss the blanket over my head, but I didn’t. I just sat there yelling for my friend to come into the room.

As I heard Jeff’s staggered footsteps enter the room, the imprint vanished. As if the someone or something got up off of the bed right as Jeff entered the room. I was shocked and in disbelief. I was stammering trying to tell my friend what I had just experienced. I was flailing my hands, sweating, breathing heavy and talking extremely fast. My friend just stood there in front of me nodding his head.

I finished telling him what had happened. He just stood there with a blank expression on his face with arms crossed in front of him. “Yup, that happens. You want breakfast?”
+3   

5 years ago '04        #132
quick04 
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 26 26
 ArKane24 said 🔗

Captain bubblegum?
+1   

5 years ago '15        #133
ArKane24 
 quick04 said 🔗
Captain bubblegum?
emoji

You fu#king right! That was what they said, “Don’t let Captain Bubblegum get you when we go to this playground by the woods, run as fast as you can.”.

That story of mine happened in 1988-89. It was like Flint’s version of a Candyman or Bloody Mary and they seemed dead serious to the point I was shook.

So my cousin nem weren’t just fu#king with me? That’s really an urban legend up there?

5 years ago '15        #134
ArKane24 
 Junior G said 🔗
Damn n nah im just now seein this but im fromSouth Carolina
emoji

Bro that sh1t sounded so similar to my story I had to ask. On another note, I never posted what they called the captain because I thought it was some bullsh1t, then somebody posts in this thread asking am I talking about Captain Bubblegum. That was exactly what my cousins called him
emoji

That shot seemed real as hell and then buddy shows up and calls the n1gga name out. Spooky.....

5 years ago '04        #135
quick04 
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 26 26
 ArKane24 said 🔗
emoji

You fu#king right! That was what they said, “Don’t let Captain Bubblegum get you when we go to this playground by the woods, run as fast as you can.”.

That story of mine happened in 1988-89. It was like Flint’s version of a Candyman or Bloody Mary and they seemed dead serious to the point I was shook.

So my cousin nem weren’t just fu#king with me? That’s really an urban legend up there?
Yeah, lol that's the urban legend around here for decades. Can't confirm the origin of it but sh1t's wild that it spread to bx.
+1   

5 years ago '15        #136
ArKane24 
 quick04 said 🔗
Yeah, lol that's the urban legend around here for decades. Can't confirm the origin of it but sh1t's wild that it spread to bx.
Bro
emoji

We came up there from Little Rock a few times, but that sh1t traumatized my 7 year old a$s
emoji

1995 or 96 was the last time we went for a reunion and had hella fun. That sh1t felt like home because of how gutter I remember it looking. A broad in the McD drive-thru stalled my big cousin out on the number when she heard we were from LR, because Bangin’ in LR had just came out on HBO, straight shut the window on that n1gga lol.

On another note:
My cousins told us Hatchetman jumped out of a tree and ki1led this family having a picnic by those woods. That’s a real urban legend out there too?

5 years ago '08        #137
thisguymush 
Props total: 1826 1 K  Slaps total: 627 627
 Danger Zone said 🔗
Posted this in the other creepypasta thread. Long story short, there was a child that was murdered in my room before we moved into the old crib. One night I woke up outta nowhere and saw a demon like child laying next to me in the bed smiling

Edit: Are you tryna be a writer op?
emoji
that story doesn't sound like the average bx n1gga
emoji
oh would have grabbed the mighnight Uhal and been outta there

↪🔗

5 years ago '14        #138
Boxden25 
Props total: 7757 7 K  Slaps total: 881 881
 Junior G said 🔗

You hang out with a n1gga named Snuggles?
+4   

4 years ago '06        #139
DonYBE 
Props total: 27587 27 K  Slaps total: 2508 2 K
Man keep this thread going

4 years ago '18        #140
OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 11583 11 K  Slaps total: 5067 5 K
No such thing as God, Devil, Ghosts, Heaven or Hell.
+1   

4 years ago '08        #141
Venxm 
Props total: 3832 3 K  Slaps total: 347 347

Last edited by Venxm; 01-02-2020 at 12:29 PM..

4 years ago '19        #142
HotBoyKee 
Props total: 1781 1 K  Slaps total: 133 133
anybody ever watch the movie 13 ghosts? heard some of those ghosts are real..i heard the big fat one is real
+3   

3 years ago '19        #143
Killerbot 
Props total: 23727 23 K  Slaps total: 723 723

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+337
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+526
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop