C. Ronaldo 2018/19 vs L. Messi 2018/19

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX SportsCenter

6 days ago '19        #1
350 page views
16 comments

kartveli 40 heat pts40
space
space
$652 | Props total: 912 912
C. Ronaldo 2018/19 vs L. Messi 2018/19

Total Number of Goals And a*sists in 2018/19 (all competitions)

C. Ronaldo - 28 Goals 10 a*sists

L. Messi - 51 goals 22 a*sists

Messi almost has same amount of a*sists as Ronaldo has Goals. Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers don’t.

No comparison. No debate. No argument.

Last edited by kartveli; 08-17-2019 at 10:02 AM..

best
worst
16 comments

6 days ago '11        #2
socal511 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 2280 2280
ronaldo joined a new league, with a defensive minded coach, in a historically defensive league. but okay. keep up this weird fetish
+11   

6 days ago '16        #3
ahonui06 1804 heat pts1804
space
space
$42,568 | Props total: 87172 87172
@ so mad that Ronaldo has more Champions League titles than Messi.

@
+3   

6 days ago '19        #4
kartveli 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
 socal511 said
ronaldo joined a new league, with a defensive minded coach, in a historically defensive league. but okay. keep up this weird fetish
What an accomplishment right? Now he won an Italian League. Impressive. Oh wait, let’s look at who’s been winning Italian League since 2011

He joined the weakest league in Europe. A team that has been winning it since 2011. To pad his record some more, and say he won an Italian League.

Maybe he should have joined a club who is not guaranteed to win it every year. Maybe then it would have been impressive.

Pathetic.

P.S Duvan Zapata scored more goals than him in Seria A lols.

“Historically defensive league” lmfao this isn’t the 90s anymore. With Cannavaros and Nestas and Maldinis and Thuram’s.

Italian League has been DEAD FOR OVER 10 years. It’s the weakest league in Europe.

Last edited by kartveli; 08-14-2019 at 06:27 AM..

6 days ago '14        #5
TooFatToFish 
space
space
$6,553 | Props total: 14600 14600
Why don’t you post the stats of titles won this year for their country??

CR7- 1

Messi- 0.0
+3   

6 days ago '10        #6
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 559 559
 kartveli said
What an accomplishment right? Now he won an Italian League. Impressive. Oh wait, letís look at whoís been winning Italian League since 2011

He joined the weakest league in Europe. A team that has been winning it since 2011. To pad his record some more, and say he won an Italian League.

Maybe he should have joined a club who is not guaranteed to win it every year. Maybe then it would have been impressive.

Pathetic.

P.S Duvan Zapata scored more goals than him in Seria A lols.

ďHistorically defensive leagueĒ lmfao this isnít the 90s anymore. With Cannavaros and Nestas and Maldinis and Thuramís.

Italian League has been DEAD FOR OVER 10 years. Itís the weakest league in Europe.

And you can make the same argument for Barcalona, their team is stacked beyond elite. BUt i see you didnt touch those illustrations about all the things CR7 has done in the champions league???? I wonder why??? I also seen the goal count for their respected countries??? Wow i didmnt realize how much of joke messi is without the other 10 superstars needed to make him look legendary?? I wonder why Barcalona is doing everything in their power to get back Namir??? I mean they have Messi why are they tryna sell the farm to get back another playmaker???? Do they realize that Messi needs all the superstars around him to get a chance at another Champions League Trophy???
+2   

6 days ago '19        #7
space
space
 82Koo said
And you can make the same argument for Barcalona, their team is stacked beyond elite. BUt i see you didnt touch those illustrations about all the things CR7 has done in the champions league???? I wonder why??? I also seen the goal count for their respected countries??? Wow i didmnt realize how much of joke messi is without the other 10 superstars needed to make him look legendary?? I wonder why Barcalona is doing everything in their power to get back Namir??? I mean they have Messi why are they tryna sell the farm to get back another playmaker???? Do they realize that Messi needs all the superstars around him to get a chance at another Champions League Trophy???
I dont acknowledge troll comments. You don’t understand football & neither does he. It’s an endless cycle of debunking you guys. You guys don’t die. I’m not countering anything you trolls write anymore lol get off my d*ck and off my threads.

Me engaging you guys in soccer debate is like Stephen Hawking engaging you and debating you in theoretical physics

Last edited by kartveli; 08-14-2019 at 07:09 AM..

6 days ago '11        #8
PotheadFocker 179 heat pts179
space
space
$35,320 | Props total: 13744 13744
+1   

6 days ago '19        #9
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1011 1011
 socal511 said
This guy seems like he would fit right in as a Brons*xual. An excuse for every shortcoming. When Messi teams win it is all him(Someone called him out for not mentioning Xavi and Iniesta as Messi's teammates). When Messi loses he never had any help. Numbers only seem to matter when they favor Messi, not Ronaldo and not anyone else. It's Okay for Messi to not have the pinnacle achievement for his spor, which is winning a title/trophy for his country. The parallels are similar even though there is quite a huge difference in the sports, this guy has Brons*xual tendencies towards Messi.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #10
space
space
 Lord Vermelho said
This guy seems like he would fit right in as a Brons*xual. An excuse for every shortcoming. When Messi teams win it is all him(Someone called him out for not mentioning Xavi and Iniesta as Messi's teammates). When Messi loses he never had any help. Numbers only seem to matter when they favor Messi, not Ronaldo and not anyone else. It's Okay for Messi to not have the pinnacle achievement for his spor, which is winning a title/trophy for his country. The parallels are similar even though there is quite a huge difference in the sports, this guy has Brons*xual tendencies towards Messi.
I write only facts. I have expertise and knowledge. There is no bias here, no emotions. No allegiances. Only truths and facts. I have never made a single “excuse” for Messi. Messi’s career doesn’t need excuses. And Messi doesn’t have shortcomings. He is a GOAT for a reason.

You idiots, don’t seem to realize Messi is the greatest player to ever exist in soccer. You idiots seem unable to grasp this fact and what this means.

Last edited by kartveli; 08-14-2019 at 08:31 AM..

5 days ago '10        #11
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 559 559
 Lord Vermelho said
He replies to everyone but i didnt see a reply to those pictures that were posted with stats and records from creditable sources! I wonder why he responds to every post in here but those with facts all thru them??? Yes thats right we shoudl know that Messi scores Champion League goals but we shouldnt be concerned if he won the actually tournament! Or the fact that Barcalona is begging to get Naymar back which i find odd since they have the worlds greatest playmaker let his bastard son tell BX
+1   

5 days ago '19        #12
space
space
 82Koo said
He replies to everyone but i didnt see a reply to those pictures that were posted with stats and records from creditable sources! I wonder why he responds to every post in here but those with facts all thru them??? Yes thats right we shoudl know that Messi scores Champion League goals but we shouldnt be concerned if he won the actually tournament! Or the fact that Barcalona is begging to get Naymar back which i find odd since they have the worlds greatest playmaker let his bastard son tell BX
Lols, you big mad. Here is present moment reality. End of 2018/19 season

Lols, not even worthy of being compared to L. Messi. You mad mad

Last edited by kartveli; 08-14-2019 at 01:05 PM..

5 days ago '18        #13
Negvagabon 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$701 | Props total: 1653 1653
After the complete no shows that Messi did in the past 2 UCLs, can you n*ggas honestly say Cristiano wouldn’t close the deal with two 3 goal leads?
I fu*ks with Messi but that n*gga failed with 2 loaded Barcelona teams playing weaker opposition. I don’t blame him for Argentina, he took them to 3 finals. Lost one in extra time and 2 in shootouts. These games coulda go either way.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #14
Armstrong 102 
space
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1949 1949
Harder to score In Italy then Spain. Italian football very tactical n defensive. Tell Messi to go play there. Would love to see Messi play elsewhere but he won’t open him self up to that he’s afraid.

5 days ago '18        #15
Armstrong 102 
space
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1949 1949
 Negvagabon said
After the complete no shows that Messi did in the past 2 UCLs, can you n*ggas honestly say Cristiano wouldnít close the deal with two 3 goal leads?
I fu*ks with Messi but that n*gga failed with 2 loaded Barcelona teams playing weaker opposition. I donít blame him for Argentina, he took them to 3 finals. Lost one in extra time and 2 in shootouts. These games coulda go either way.
He missed a crucial penalty in one of those copa Americaís. Higuian choked but Messi fu*ked up as well. You still canít lose back to back copas to the same team.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #16
Negvagabon 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$701 | Props total: 1653 1653
 Armstrong 102 said
He missed a crucial penalty in one of those copa Americaís. Higuian choked but Messi fu*ked up as well. You still canít lose back to back copas to the same team.
A penalty shootout is a guess.

5 days ago '19        #17
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1011 1011
 82Koo said
That's standard Brons*xual and Messi stan behavior apparently. He didn't even refute your post, he just says "look at this presently 2018-2019). It looks like seasons before this past one of 2018-2019 only matter when it makes Messi look good. Use those same seasons and show something else, he ignores it. He wants to count Messi scoring goals but not winning it just like you said. Wants to downplay his teammates as well, but give him all the credit for the wins. Apparently this guy is mentally unstable due to his depression so I can see how he can be obsessive/compulsive towards this fixation towards messi.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  29
Tinashe lamenting her failed career
226 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+31online now  13
Wesley Snipes will break silence on Blade triology drama rumors
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+50online now  10
Houston Man Shoots Two Men For Catcalling His Girlfriend