Aug 12 - Trump Shares Unfounded Fringe Theory About Epstein and Clintons

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '04        #76
CrAkKedOuT 1057 heat pts1057
space
space
space
$25,714 | Props total: 20440 20440
 Bandito said
A lot of posts in here I want to respond to. Don't have the time. But, I will respond to this one

Here is the current Wikipedia page for Epstein with all the info about Clinton. The time in the screenshots is Pacific time on August 12, 2019.

What info has been scrubbed? There's more on there now than there was a few months ago.

Since it seems important to you that Wikipedia acknowledges Clinton and Epstein's relationship.

Let's continues on.

Does Wikipedia's acknowledgement of both Clinton's and trump's relationship with Epstein have the same value to you?

I am still fu*k both trump & Clinton gang. Interesting to see the trump followers abandon their "save the chilldren" mantra when it comes to the orange man.
Not for nothing but has been changed an absurd amount of times. There's multiple screenshot out there showing the changes. I posted some myself.

3 days ago '12        #77
Kwestluv91 244 heat pts244
space
space
$9,358 | Props total: 10320 10320
 Ymmot said
It might be real. I just find it funny that no one has ever been able to find a picture of the 2 of them together, even the conspiracy theorists who hate Clinton. They've always used a side by side picture of the 2 of them and now all of a sudden this picture pops up in the past couple days. That's the type of thing that makes me wonder, maybe not you, but it makes me wonder.
This picture has been around for ages. You’re just not paying attention and copping pleas for pedophiles

3 days ago '17        #78
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 31716 31716
 Kwestluv91 said
This picture has been around for ages. You’re just not paying attention and copping pleas for pedophiles
The fu*k are you talking about? Look through my post history, I've said Bill needs to be investigated and he's probably a pedophile many times. You dumb dudes need to stop making a*sumptions. I just have never seen that picture before and I have been paying attention. I even asked a bunch of trump supporters to show me a pic of the 2 of them together a couple months ago and not a single one of them could provide a picture.

3 days ago '04        #79
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,924 | Props total: 36256 36256

3 days ago '14        #80
GingerNinjaHTX 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 5470 5470

3 days ago '10        #81
Bandito 274 heat pts274
space
space
space
$9,775 | Props total: 25809 25809
 CrAkKedOuT said
Not for nothing but has been changed an absurd amount of times. There's multiple screenshot out there showing the changes. I posted some myself.
I have been keeping track of that page myself. There is more info about Epstein and Clinton's relationship on there than before.

That is beside the point. The poster I was responding to said all the info regarding Epstein and Clinton had been "scrubbed."

The page not only has the original info. But, has been expanded with additional details.

So, my post was in response to the poster I quoted that has yet to respond to me questioning their lies.

3 days ago '04        #82
CrAkKedOuT 1057 heat pts1057
space
space
space
$25,714 | Props total: 20440 20440
 Bandito said
I have been keeping track of that page myself. There is more info about Epstein and Clinton's relationship on there than before.

That is beside the point. The poster I was responding to said all the info regarding Epstein and Clinton had been "scrubbed."

The page not only has the original info. But, has been expanded with additional details.

So, my post was in response to the poster I quoted that has yet to respond to me questioning their lies.
And the person you responded to was indeed correct. The page was scrubbed multiple times in the beginning.

3 days ago '15        #83
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$990 | Props total: 2570 2570
If you don’t think the Clintons are a crime family like the Kennedy family . You are the conspiracy theorist.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  49
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
121 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  41
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  24
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."