Bam Adebayo and Thaddeus Young Cut From Team USA

most viewed right now
+33  55
64 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX SportsCenter

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #51
sedwards 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,271 | Props total: 8625 8625
 The Bully said
4th place finish upcoming
LMAOOO idk why i died reading this
+1   

1 week ago '17        #52
sedwards 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,271 | Props total: 8625 8625
 21 said

@ aint that your boy?

Not even good enough for Team USA D team
no wizards players other then Beal couldnt step in the vicinity of Vegas

"Wizards"

1 week ago '05        #53
Colin Cowherd 259 heat pts259
space
space
$39,311 | Props total: 45035 45035
 zone3cp said
Your sources full of sh*t...n*gga was getting out worked by John Collins
Bc John Collins is wayyyyyy better then bam and itís not even close

1 week ago '15        #54
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 2637 2637
 Colin Cowherd said

Bam getting cut by 2nd year guys

But meat think this 6pt per game guys a prospect lol
Someone tell me how to put these homos like @ on ignore. On mobile these sissy boys are ruining my bx experience

1 week ago '05        #55
Colin Cowherd 259 heat pts259
space
space
$39,311 | Props total: 45035 45035
 Amadu said
Someone tell me how to put these homos like @cowherd on ignore. On mobile these sissy boys are ruining my bx experience

@

1 week ago '08        #56
YoungRay20 297 heat pts297
space
space
$28,294 | Props total: 7882 7882
 44wade said
maybe, but I still dont know why he is hands down better than anyone.

he got some good numbers as a rookie for sure, but he also got drafted to the kings who give alot of PT to rookies.

Bam dont have as many mpg as bagley, or fga.

So im just saying why is it a given?
you've got to be trolling. Bags in different tier of players. It's like you've never heard of Bagley prior to the nba.

1 week ago '12        #57
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$28,817 | Props total: 18888 18888
 YoungRay20 said
you've got to be trolling. Bags in different tier of players. It's like you've never heard of Bagley prior to the nba.
im not trolling, I know who bagley is, big time prospect, went to duke, did his thing there, and did well in sacremento also.

But Im asking what have we seen that says Bagley is that much better? Bagley got more minutes and touches on a team full of young players, while Bam played on a veteran squad, and had to play limited minutes and play his role.

Now with Bam getting a bigger workload this year, then maybe we can say, well Bagley looks better or not. That will happen this year, so until I see Bam get 25 mpg and 10+ FGA, then I cant judge him fully, imo.

I feel you though, Bagley been a name for a while, and hey, lets be honest, USA squad chose him over Bam, so I may be really wrong.

Just saying, I dont think we have evidence to say, its a no brainer. I dont feel Bagley has earned that yet.

1 week ago '08        #58
space
space
 44wade said
im not trolling, I know who bagley is, big time prospect, went to duke, did his thing there, and did well in sacremento also.

But Im asking what have we seen that says Bagley is that much better? Bagley got more minutes and touches on a team full of young players, while Bam played on a veteran squad, and had to play limited minutes and play his role.

Now with Bam getting a bigger workload this year, then maybe we can say, well Bagley looks better or not. That will happen this year, so until I see Bam get 25 mpg and 10+ FGA, then I cant judge him fully, imo.

I feel you though, Bagley been a name for a while, and hey, lets be honest, USA squad chose him over Bam, so I may be really wrong.

Just saying, I dont think we have evidence to say, its a no brainer. I dont feel Bagley has earned that yet.

Bags it's better than Bam. Bam's my guy but there's no comparison.

I swear comparison for Bam would be John Collins.

As it stands right now. Bam without a Jumper and consist 1 on1 moves isn't fu*king with Bags.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 08-14-2019 at 11:36 PM..

1 week ago '12        #59
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
 YoungRay20 said

Bags it's better than Bam. Bam's my guy but there's no comparison.
yeah, pretty sure I said, that Bagley got more PT and touches on a young squad compared to Bam being a backup on a veteran squad.

So the numbers will show that, thats why I said it.

Also, those are offensive numbers for the most part.

Two things, the Heat believe that Bams screens are A1, and they believe he is a defensive plus player. Im only saying what the Heat think about Bam, this isnt just my opinion. They believe he makes the offense and defense better, just by him being on the court.

Maybe Bagley has same impact, but Im just saying what people believe about Bam in the Heat org, that he is a budding superstar.

1 week ago '08        #60
space
space
 44wade said
yeah, pretty sure I said, that Bagley got more PT and touches on a young squad compared to Bam being a backup on a veteran squad.

So the numbers will show that, thats why I said it.

Also, those are offensive numbers for the most part.

Two things, the Heat believe that Bams screens are A1, and they believe he is a defensive plus player. Im only saying what the Heat think about Bam, this isnt just my opinion. They believe he makes the offense and defense better, just by him being on the court.

Maybe Bagley has same impact, but Im just saying what people believe about Bam in the Heat org, that he is a budding superstar.
its not about PT and touches. He's just better period. He's more skilled which is why he's ranked #2 in his class .

Right now Bam has to develop a Jumpshot and start excuting 1 on 1 moves. Bags already can do all that.

1 week ago '12        #61
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
 YoungRay20 said
its not about PT and touches. He's just better period. He's more skilled which is why he's ranked #2 in his class .

Right now Bam has to develop a Jumpshot and start excuting 1 on 1 moves. Bags already can do all that.
Thats cool, i feel you.

We just gonna have agree to disagree. Does Bagley look fluid, yes. Is Bam more of a project, yes.

But, is Bagley playing with other young guys, and gets double the touches, as Bam who shared minutes with Whiteside, and played with vet team? Yes.

What I cant see on highlights is how Bagley plays help D, how are his switches, how are his screens, sh*t like that. I know Bam, stays active, and switches D top notch, moves his feet to stay in front of guards and can defend low with his size.

Just to be clear, im including defense in this, and Bagley got some blocks, but I seen Bam hedge, switch, crash, etc as about as good as anyone I can remember.

If Bagley does that, then yeah, hands down hes better. But if we just talking o stats, then I dont know, thats all im saying, and furthermore, Bagley this season might remove doubt about him being better than Bam, because Bam is going to get touches and PT this year.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  18
one punch man gameplay
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  17
NBA 2K20 Demo
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feigeís Involvement I..
335 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
How to dress like Ghostface in Conditioning
11 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy