Cardi B Blue Lamborghini Aventador has been gathering dust while she's been away performin

most viewed right now
-71  92
120 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Whips 'n Stereos

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1303 page views
17 comments

StanlitoTheFly 815 heat pts815
space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 18642 18642
Cardi B Blue Lamborghini Aventador has been gathering dust while she's been away performin

+1   

best
worst
17 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
Frankie Needles 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 14159 14159
Well seeing as she keeps cancelling shows, seems like she should have had plenty of time
+2   

7 days ago '17        #3
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 7319 7319
Not hard to see how these people go broke several years down the road.

With her credit that's $10k/month plus the $150k she put down in the toilet. On a car she probably can't see out of let alone drive to half its potential.

She thinks that money is gonna come in forever. Her and Jumbo Jet Drake better watch how they spend their money. The next recession will take no prisoners.

7 days ago '04        #4
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$17,007 | Props total: 6466 6466
 arms said

With her credit that's $10k/month plus the $150k she put down in the toilet. On a car she probably can't see out of let alone drive to half its potential.

She thinks that money is gonna come in forever. Her and Jumbo Jet Drake better watch how they spend their money. The next recession will take no prisoners.
You really think these two dont gave money in the stash? Not everybody bad with money.
+6   

7 days ago '07        #5
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$39,932 | Props total: 15996 15996
 arms said

They bought their lambs cash

7 days ago '17        #6
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
 zhiggeman said
You really think these two dont gave money in the stash? Not everybody bad with money.
The Canadian probably has a few more dollars than the stripper but at the end of the day, when you can see and hear how much people are spending it gives you an idea of how things will turn out.

We don't have to be psychic to see that this same story has played itself out a million times over already.

Cambury said
They bought their lambs cash
Even worse. That car is $500k. You don't spend that amount of cash on a depreciating a*set and the fact that n*ggas hype that dumb sh*t up is part of what's wrong out here.

That money will not come in forever and pretty soon the well will dry up just like it did in 08. Mark this post, guarantee that bi*ch sells that ride before the end of 2020. And it won't be because she doesn't drive it.

7 days ago '04        #7
diamond4981 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 939 939
whats crazy is cardi cant drive. i saw her on that karoake show and she was running over cones in the range rover.
+1   

7 days ago '04        #8
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
 arms said
The Canadian probably has a few more dollars than the stripper but at the end of the day, when you can see and hear how much people are spending it gives you an idea of how things will turn out.

We don't have to be psychic to see that this same story has played itself out a million times over already.

Even worse. That car is $500k. You don't spend that amount of cash on a depreciating a*set and the fact that n*ggas hype that dumb sh*t up is part of what's wrong out here.

That money will not come in forever and pretty soon the well will dry up just like it did in 08. Mark this post, guarantee that bi*ch sells that ride before the end of 2020. And it won't be because she doesn't drive it.
But you in their pockets like you know their moves. I know for a fact they have investments that are paying lovely. You dont know that so you just hating at this point. They learned from others only spend your interest earned.
+3   

7 days ago '18        #9
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,101 | Props total: 29584 29584
 arms said

Yea tell me more about her credit Mr. Accountant
+4   

6 days ago '04        #10
JayR04 130 heat pts130
space
space
$12,054 | Props total: 9739 9739
 arms said

How do you know her credit?
How do you know what residual income she has?
+1   

6 days ago '18        #11
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,101 | Props total: 29584 29584
 JayR04 said
@ I’m still waiting for your reply and so does the person I quoted.....We need answers to these questions partner.

6 days ago '17        #12
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
 JayR04 said
 SFamilyRep said
@ Iím still waiting for your reply and so does the person I quoted.....We need answers to these questions partner.
People with good credit don't need to resort to stripping and using tranny's to set n*ggas up.

But I understand the need to prove your point. You're absolutely right, I have no idea what her credit or residual income looks like. I only know what I see and what I've seen time and time again.

6 days ago '17        #13
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
 zhiggeman said
But you in their pockets like you know their moves. I know for a fact they have investments that are paying lovely. You dont know that so you just hating at this point. They learned from others only spend your interest earned.
She made half a million in interest?? How?

6 days ago '17        #14
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$647 | Props total: 1384 1384
Only broke n*ggas complain about how rich n*ggas spend their money and thats facts.
Lotta haters in these comments. Slap away
+2   

6 days ago '04        #15
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
 arms said
She made half a million in interest?? How?
Lol you know nothing about money markets I see or high interest accounts. Most business managers will put your money in those or like my accountant sterling accounts.

6 days ago '17        #16
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
 zhiggeman said
Lol you know nothing about money markets I see or high interest accounts. Most business managers will put your money in those or like my accountant sterling accounts.
If you expect me to believe Cardi B has enough money/all her sh*t tied up in money markets to net $500k in interest in the time she's been hot then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

5 days ago '11        #17
Silencer 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,626 | Props total: 7752 7752
I cant see arguing over someone elses pockets, status, or how they blow their money sh*ts pointless. You have to be the best YOU financially out here fuk whats in someone another persons account unless youre the one appointed to do that.

Dont get me wrong the way some celebs ball out puts the topic on the table but not everyone is trying to be a financial mastermind or a super saver.

Some people live in the moment, some people blow their funds knowing another pay chec is coming right behind the last one, some have the wrong people in their circle but some people out there are in fact financially responsible and aware that losing everything you worked for is easy.

sh*t forreal the only thing about the video im mad at is she didnt put a car cover on it.

They come with the car...

4 days ago '16        #18
Blockafella 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,656 | Props total: 6235 6235
mfs pocket watching like bi*ches

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  54
Video inside Bride begs her newly groom for forgiveness after being caught kissing h..
120 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
TraxNYC and Ben Baller beefin (Jewerlly n****s)
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
167 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy