The 1 reason why I don't tip(and why you shouldn't either) BX waiters will be mad

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #101
LordBlanco|M 59 heat pts59
space
space
$38,015 | Props total: 30912 30912
 Proffesor X said
Another stupid post from you. Why the fu*k would I directly or indirectly tip any of these people? And how do these examples correlate with the topic at hand?....Your conceptualization skills are highly underdeveloped dude...in short...you're dumb as fu*k. Stop qouting me
We legit some former special ed posters on here

Dude said do u tip ur cell phone provider? Do u tip ronnie for being on bx? the dumbass reasons and examples these cheap muthafu*kas come up with.

And op says he never tips unless the waiter basically makes the food, cleans his balls, washes his car and organizes his socks. Only then he might give a tip. You dont tip, ok. Needed some validation tho. U part of a a No Tip group on faceb9ok where a bunch of u cry about how they make minimum wage, its thier job, they should be grateful to even be serving you... llol

The bigger issue is spots with mandatory tips, wtf is that about. U making ur patrons pay the wages for ur workers and even then the owner gon take half of it too. Smh. I usually always leave a tip unless u rly that bad at ur job that not leaving a tip is more of a reality check.

Remember my boy once left a quarter, or less cuz the waitress was trash. Bad attitude, she brought the wrong food twice. Never came around to see if anyone need refills. Took 10 min jus to get some sauces. Anyways when she saw that tip change she flipped m threw it at him, he jus said u suck at ur job, I could go talk to ya manager and start up some sh*t for u but we just laughed n dipped.
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #102
t from the 617 
space
space
$5,318 | Props total: 13615 13615
 YUNGCANIBUS said
n*gga a tip is just being a a good all around person.

If they hustling and they got a family to feed and they catering to you, why not tip em for giving you effort n energy?

n*gga got no humility , i never had to work as a waiter but i understand that tips are important
for real.. i don't like the tip system here in the U.S at all but i understand that it's only hurting the server when you stiff on the tip.. dudes in here acting like mr pink off reservoir dogs
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #103
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 4904 4904
 postemupndunkit said
Why fu*k would you tip your mechanic lmao

Y’all getting robbed and tipping on top of it

You just paid service /labor + parts (which are marked the fu*k up hundreds of percent sometimes ) and you tip a n*gga on top of it ?

Put me on your Christmas list fam
Family owned and operated, saved me a few times out of work hours. I’ll add you to the list if you want.

2 weeks ago '06        #104
detroitdipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 1981 1981
 Lazy said
Tipping is only normal in America

We think it's classy when in reality it's low class and only serves the employer
Only serves the employer?

I serve a few times a week as a part time job.

Monday I made : $264 in about 4 hours of doing nothing but talking to people (total convo time maybe 7 mins)

This is TAX FREE and in my pocket that day. Isn't too may other spots that can give you this power and flexibility for a part time and little to no investment other than time.

My employer got the food/liquor sales ~$1500 that night. WIN WIN

2 weeks ago '04        #105
qutaboi225 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,276 | Props total: 15461 15461
 postemupndunkit said
What about what I said was nonsense ?

Tipping is a farce and what you posted supported it

It takes the responsibility of paying employees off the owners and puts its squarely on the consumer which is morally corrupt as hell
Sometimes BX is super smart. Other times they are the stupidest people on the planet. The reason tipping is a thing is because it provides an incentive to provide high standard of SERVICE in a person to person setting. Also, restaurants make very low margins on cooked food unless you're eating some microwaved mystery meat like at fast food restaurants. Yall n*ggas just anti social fake online millionaires from the suburb pretending to be black and sane on a hip hop forum. Get HELP

2 weeks ago '07        #106
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 2216 2216
I'll leave a good tip, if service was ok. A great tip if service was great. No tip if service was trash.

2 weeks ago '18        #107
Sandyy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,133 | Props total: 15352 15352
Tipping stupid. If we all stopped tipping theyd start getting paid a fair wage by the owner.

2 weeks ago '14        #108
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
$26,594 | Props total: 52280 52280
Lol at taking this thread seriously. Op is a dedicated online troll. The only reason he doesn’t tip is because he doesn’t leave his house or go places where tips are expected.

That’s literally always the case with these “look at me, I don’t tip” online threads. You know it’s wrong but pretend to be proud online. I guarantee you don’t frequent ANY spot where tipping is expected.

2 weeks ago '10        #109
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$708 | Props total: 671 671
 B.S. Writer said
Can't tell you how many bartenders I've befriended and they usually lookout for me.

Most spots I frequent they charge me for half of my drinks and I tip them what I would have paid for the other half. So it works out for the both of us.
How?? You are still paying full price$$$ the bartender is just keeping the other half. How does that benefit you??

2 weeks ago '05        #110
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 2686 2686
 joeybang2010 said
How?? You are still paying full price$$$ the bartender is just keeping the other half. How does that benefit you??
Because normally you would be paying full price + tip. Now I'm paying just full price and even that is optional for me.

2 weeks ago '04        #111
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,391 | Props total: 410 410
 Mystic said
They get minimum wage by their employer, why should I pay them? TF should I pay them to do their job?
You know anyone who can actually live off of minimum wage? After taxes that's less than 1000 a month. So after rent, groceries electricity, insurance, utilities, phone, internet, gas... the basic bills we have. That leaves you with probably around 150 a month... so hopefully there's no emergencies or you're fu*ked.

2 weeks ago '15        #112
Mystic 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
space
$14,032 | Props total: 30106 30106
 bony said
You know anyone who can actually live off of minimum wage? After taxes that's less than 1000 a month. So after rent, groceries electricity, insurance, utilities, phone, internet, gas... the basic bills we have. That leaves you with probably around 150 a month... so hopefully there's no emergencies or you're fu*ked.
So I'm supposed to help them pay their bills and not them look for another job?

2 weeks ago '17        #113
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 9791 9791
 detroitdipset said
Only serves the employer?

I serve a few times a week as a part time job.

Monday I made : $264 in about 4 hours of doing nothing but talking to people (total convo time maybe 7 mins)

This is TAX FREE and in my pocket that day. Isn't too may other spots that can give you this power and flexibility for a part time and little to no investment other than time.

My employer got the food/liquor sales ~$1500 that night. WIN WIN
You could make double that with proper labor policy in place, even with taxes

Your employer is still winning while you take the L
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #114
detroitdipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 1981 1981
 Lazy said
You could make double that with proper labor policy in place, even with taxes

Your employer is still winning while you take the L
Make more how? Per hour? I don’t think you understand it from the perspective of the server. Where else can you make cash, Tax free, same day, at that rate with almost zero overhead.

It’s not about winning over the employer if that was the case he does pay for the location, the food, biz taxes, electricity, water,dishes, pots pans liquor etc I literally show up and give nothing but a few hrs

2 weeks ago '19        #115
unit321 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 5237 5237
Well, for good service, I give a good tip.
Why? If I come back and get the same waiter/waitress, I think they are going to give me good service again because I wasn't cheap on the tip.
If they are working x number of tables, they are going to be tipped by everyone they are serving. If they get a lot of tips for a shift, they are going to make more than minimum wage. On a busy day, that can add up to a lot. But, this makes up for the non-busy shifts/nights where there are less customers and they get less tips.

1 week ago '09        #116
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$32,349 | Props total: 23937 23937
 Mystic said

'' An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equals at least the federal minimum wage (the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employee’s tips combined with the employer’s direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. ''

fu*k I look like giving you $3-5 tip if you already making minimum wage @ @ @

1 week ago '08        #117
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,921 | Props total: 1748 1748
i tip for the service, if i get some bi*ch with an attitude, i'll be cordial but i ain't tipping sh*t

If i get great service then i will tip accordingly
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+77online now  24
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+186online now  20
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  16
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  10
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy