New Netflix Documentary ďThe Great HackĒ

most viewed right now
18 comments @movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The TV/Movie Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #26
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 3999 3999
 kghah said
Iíll stop the conversation after after you said I have no understanding what I speak.

Peace
U stopped the conversation after my first comment, but I can see I'm dealing with someone who is being intellectually dishonest.

2 weeks ago '17        #27
kghah 1304 heat pts1304
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 67865 67865
 Screwston Born said
U stopped the conversation after my first comment, but I can see I'm dealing with someone who is being intellectually dishonest.
Bye, you have an elitist mindset and a negative heart. You come across as a bad know it all person just being honest. It’s very unattractive.

You even have a next to your name, it speaks volumes.

I don’t need to be talking to people like you.

Have a nice day brotha I hope you grow in life very soon.

With all due respect just being sincere, there will be no follow up replies, peace my brotha.

Last edited by kghah; 08-03-2019 at 09:39 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #28
space
space
 kghah said
Bye, you have an elitist mindset and a negative heart. You come across as a bad know it all person just being honest.

I donít need to be talking to people like you.

Have a nice day brotha I hope you grow in life very soon
U did the exact same thing as me, you came in saying the documentary is one way, I countered that, respectfully, and gave you an opportunity to provide evidence to support it.

You replied in a backhanded way by simply stating I'm wrong and all I asked for was proof yet I'm the know it all elitist?

I have no college degree and am low middle class...

I'm a leftist, who is pro proletariat anti identity politics.

I also fu*k with REAL conservatives like Ron Paul, you know, the guy that REALLY would have done the things that faux populist Trump ran on.

Largely, this conversation was to counter your propaganda, and the people who read them will see that so my job is done.

I hope you grow to learn how to handle having your ideas challenged instead of being so offended at the idea that someone might disagree with your perspective.

2 weeks ago '18        #29
space
space
 kghah said
Bye, you have an elitist mindset and a negative heart. You come across as a bad know it all person just being honest. It’s very unattractive.

You even have a next to your name, it speaks volumes.

I don’t need to be talking to people like you.

Have a nice day brotha I hope you grow in life very soon.

With all due respect just being sincere, there will be no follow up replies, peace my brotha.
U slapped my posts, which is why I have the picture by my name.... I have two slaps right now, both from you.

2 weeks ago '18        #30
space
space
I could have sworn it was the leftists that were the snowflakes afraid to engage in the "marketplace of ideas" because we lead with emotion and not facts.

Guess that was all just posturing and projecting, who could have guessed that when they get challenged, they resort to trolling.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #31
yolaboy 201 heat pts201
space
space
$6,227 | Props total: 14108 14108
 LarryFresh said
I didnít see the far left agenda can you please expand?
 kghah said
Very far left. It was a far left documentary. Anti trump anti brexit etc Google it but Iíll be back later when I get to a pc, the goal was truly it to inform viewers of data privacy, peace.
this is great, Trump troll actually speaking Trump
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,639 | Props total: 8318 8318
Itís called data mining and itís been happening for awhile now. This is what big corporations do , itís all about money.

If the customer is willing to give away their data to use a free site then thatís on them. You can easily have a fake profile, fake gender , fake name online. Nobody can really check and see and verify itís actually you behind that keyboard.

Yeah I say this from first hand experience , I have an entire online identity, you canít beat the system , only join it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227
space
space
$25,016 | Props total: 40794 40794
 Fantastic said
Itís called data mining and itís been happening for awhile now. This is what big corporations do , itís all about money.

If the customer is willing to give away their data to use a free site then thatís on them. You can easily have a fake profile, fake gender , fake name online. Nobody can really check and see and verify itís actually you behind that keyboard.

Yeah I say this from first hand experience , I have an entire online identity, you canít beat the system , only join it.
its not just for big companies, my entire advertising business is based of targeting and remarketing. i feel facebook tons of data on every customer and every sale and in return i get very accurate targeting info. it goes and find people who are likely to buy and it works. my clients minds are blown when i delivery exact result.

if its a cupcake shop, facebook will find me a mom who's kid has a birthday next week and need cupcakes and live 5 minutes away.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #34
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,639 | Props total: 8318 8318
 mr_underground said
its not just for big companies, my entire advertising business is based of targeting and remarketing. i feel facebook tons of data on every customer and every sale and in return i get very accurate targeting info. it goes and find people who are likely to buy and it works. my clients minds are blown when i delivery exact result.

if its a cupcake shop, facebook will find me a mom who's kid has a birthday next week and need cupcakes and live 5 minutes away.
Bruh Iím talking about the analytics part of data. Thatís for big companies like Facebook , then they use that data to generate services for other business owners.

2 weeks ago '18        #35
johnjohn718 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 350 350
dope, deff gonna check it out.

2 weeks ago '04        #36
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 476 476
 mr_underground said

would it take food off your table if i wanted to get into this type business?

if not could you point me in the right direction to get started? ill go from there

2 weeks ago '09        #37
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2651 2651
 H814 said
Crazy when you see something and you want too google it you type like 3 letters and Google predicts exactly what you were gonna type with some half a$$ options right behind it to try and throw you off
Lol how does it throw you off though? They are just providing options that may or may not be similar. I'm not thrown off by it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #38
Soprano ATL 49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 4740 4740
wrote a 15 page paper 25 minute presentation on this during the last spring. The documentary was good, people need to see this sh*t.

2 weeks ago '04        #39
mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227
space
space
$25,016 | Props total: 40794 40794
 big jeffrey said
would it take food off your table if i wanted to get into this type business?

if not could you point me in the right direction to get started? ill go from there
its very simple. all you need to do is learn audience marketing or retargeting.

all i do is create content via instagram, facebook, youtube and podcasts and market to the people who watch and listen. its easier with apps as you can track installs and people have register and give their info. but for local businesses like a small coffee shop, take some iphone XS video upload it and anyone who watches atleast 15 secs will get one ads and people who watch it all will get another and i upload all sales back to facebook so it can find more people like those who bought and consumed content. video is the best way to do it as you can can track watch time.

if someone listened to an hour podcast on starting a business, there sh*t a lot of sh*t i can sell them.

2 weeks ago '14        #40
Doc Logical 1274 heat pts1274
space
space
$43,036 | Props total: 68348 68348
Thought this was about the hacking of social media account to get the fappening and sh*t.

.....It was all about the election.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #41
H814 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 20 20
 Scorpz said
Its trending at the moment.. so since it's new right now everyone is googling it too.. this is why it pops up 1st in the search..
This topic isnt what im talking about though, but it is... I didnt mean googling this issh I'm talkin bout Google something random and Google knows what I'm gonna search before I get the first word all the way typed!!

5 days ago '04        #42
Kadroan 211 heat pts211
space
space
$40,380 | Props total: 13918 13918
I'll definitely check it out

4 days ago '12        #43
styxz 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 1316 1316
The CA stuff was fuked up for sure, but we really need to chill about data and privacy out here imo.

All this free sh*t on the internet was NEVER actually free. Your data is your currency these days.

Does that make you vulnerable to those with ill intent? Yeah.

Is that vulnerability really that far afield from other, older forms of exploitation? I don't think so.

4 days ago '04        #44
Kadroan 211 heat pts211
space
space
$40,380 | Props total: 13918 13918
Crazy documentary. Man Trump putting hella money into Facebook data. Looks like 2020 should be an easy W for him.

2 days ago '15        #45
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$990 | Props total: 2570 2570
Late pass....

One of the first things the movies says is your phone is not listening to you . It says if you see something you talked about, that means the a.i prediction is working .

I found that incredibly false. I’ve got ads for things that’s I would NEVER search for, but I might have had a conversation in passing . I know something me and my wife talked about and I got ads for it the same day . Something that has nothing to do with my life. We were making fun of someone .

I turned it off right there .

2 days ago '06        #46
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 16230 16230
I watched it because I was interested in the data stuff until it strayed off from the point and went into just following that lady around.

sh*t seemed more so a propaganda clip than anything.

2 days ago '16        #47
00010111 135 heat pts135
space
space
$5,159 | Props total: 19445 19445
 bigkilla said
I watched it because I was interested in the data stuff until it strayed off from the point and went into just following that lady around.

sh*t seemed more so a propaganda clip than anything.
It had some interesting points that aren't news to those who have been paying attention.

But you're right about them taking the personal interest story overboard - they really worked hard to portray that woman as a reformed character.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  37
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+155online now  32
OT Michelle Beadle Let Go At Espn
144 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Florida Woman Put On Probation For Having That Snapper In The..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
63 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy