Micosoft Switch-Killer?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '04        #26
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 4399 4399
 LocdUpProd said
That’s fine and a good advancement
Thing is they don’t have a Xbox first party or second party for that matter software library that warrants a purchase.
bro its not a system its a connecter device that turns your phone into a switch I cant see this thing being more than $99 which if you think about what Xcloud is offering is well worth the price.

its true the Xbox one by itself doesn't have the best first and 2nd party content BUT again Xcloud gives you access to OG xbox, Xbox 360 and xbox one not to mention all the 3rd party content......just being able to take those games portable will breathe life even into the older sh*t playing ninja gaiden black on your phone will be NUTS.

LocdUpProd said
Even with the new studios they acquired their games are still on third party handheld consoles (Switch)
Matt booty has already came out and said thats not going to be the case with every game moving foward, for example he said if Outer worlds does well and part 2 comes out, thats going to be exclusive to the xbox ecosystem whic is the xbox console, PC and xcloud.

the first one came to switch because they (obsidian) were already in talks to do it before Microsoft acquired them

but ON TOPIC

If microsoft does this they need to stay away from "switch k*ller" and all that toxic fanboy sh*t and just market this for what it is A way to take YOUR xbox with you wherever you go, if they are smart they would bundle this with gamepass so at any given time you have hundreds of games at your fingertips

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 08-10-2019 at 02:56 PM..

7 days ago '05        #27
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
$48,101 | Props total: 27011 27011
How can it k*ll the Switch if it ain't got no gaaaaaaaamez?!
+2   

4 days ago '16        #28
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 2976 2976
 angelo noel said
Bro that was in the beginning of the 7th gen. Overall the GCN did NOT have 38%. You are on meth, coke, Xan, Flocka, and dius to think this bullsh*t.
GCN always felt like the outsider system. that could have had something to do with where i'm from but literally none of my friends had one and every single one had a ps2.

4 days ago '11        #29
Tony Franks 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,002 | Props total: 8883 8883
 BraveSoleXIII said
GCN always felt like the outsider system. that could have had something to do with where i'm from but literally none of my friends had one and every single one had a ps2.
Right, but Xbox was very new, and not as many people copped it like they did Gamecube and PS2. You know most kids under 10 had to have a nintendo gamecube
+1   

4 days ago '05        #30
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
$48,101 | Props total: 27011 27011
 Tony Franks said
Right, but Xbox was very new, and not as many people copped it like they did Gamecube and PS2. You know most kids under 10 had to have a nintendo gamecube
Believe it or not, the Xbox outsold the Gamecube.

4 days ago '11        #31
Tony Franks 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,002 | Props total: 8883 8883
 Krazie said
Believe it or not, the Xbox outsold the Gamecube.
u right

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
270 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Shia LaBEouf is on a roll boy!!!!!
38 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy