Brand with the most loyal customers

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Whips 'n Stereos

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '09        #26
Burg Boy 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 1359 1359
Cant afford anything on that list
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #27
GoCop 
space
space
$794 | Props total: 854 854
Toyota/Lexus gang gang

+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #28
Timberwolves 112 heat pts112
space
space
$2,514 | Props total: 11247 11247
Gonna cop that forester around october/december

#Subarugang

2 weeks ago '15        #29
PineappleOG 51 heat pts51
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 23520 23520
Lexus/Toyota>>>>>

Toyota gang in here, cars are reliable and retain their value. My car has actually started appreciating
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #30
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,952 | Props total: 2755 2755
 xbossxplayax said
i wonder if "loyal" can be equated to "just too old to care or look elsewhere"

in any case being loyal to a brand that doesnt even acknowledge your existence is a funny idea to even begin with
Brand loyalty is so dumb to me. Youíre loyal to something that only has one goal. Get as much of your money as possible

2 weeks ago '18        #31
back1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$551 | Props total: 1535 1535
Everyone’s talking about repair costs and reliability.

Why are people buying cars still? That’s just stupid. Get y’all credit right and lease. Who wants to own any a*set that depreciates like a car. Even the Lexus which holds its value better than other cars still dropping 10% the moment they give you the keys. sh*t is dumb.

Leased cars have included maintenance, you swap out the car right when sh*t starts to go (like brakes), and you stay in the newest models. Plus less money down and lower monthly payments.

1 week ago '13        #32
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,335 | Props total: 27511 27511
 JayR04 said
I think Lexus is up there because of resale value. When I got my first Lexus, they called me after a year and offered to trade in for a newer one with no money involved. I basically just pulled up and switched cars. That doesn't happen as much with American cars cuz they lose so much value after the first few years.
And donít forget reliability. Never had any of my babies let me down.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #33
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 killinemsoftly said
Brand loyalty is so dumb to me. Youíre loyal to something that only has one goal. Get as much of your money as possible
Or perhaps a company is doing such a phenomenal job at what they produce that customers appreciate it and continue to support.

For example, every Lexus Iíve ever owned has been low maintenance, solidly built, and operated with the efficiency of a Swiss watch. Through my personal experience, Iíve been given no reason not to support the brand.
+2   

7 days ago '10        #34
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,952 | Props total: 2755 2755
 SimpinAintEz said
Or perhaps a company is doing such a phenomenal job at what they produce that customers appreciate it and continue to support.

For example, every Lexus Iíve ever owned has been low maintenance, solidly built, and operated with the efficiency of a Swiss watch. Through my personal experience, Iíve been given no reason not to support the brand.
Lexus fell off design wise years ago. They donít look good and they donít have the prestige they once did. Theyíve also had mad recalls in the last 10-15 years. Brand loyalty tells you otherwise tho.

7 days ago '13        #35
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 killinemsoftly said
Lexus fell off design wise years ago. They don’t look good and they don’t have the prestige they once did. They’ve also had mad recalls in the last 10-15 years. Brand loyalty tells you otherwise tho.
Look, quit pretending to know why tf I like Lexus and actually listen to wtf I’ve told you. Whether or not YOU like the design is subjective. Regardless of your personal feelings on their design, the resulting sales suggest that the actual customers are happy with it.

People used to complain that Lexus didn’t take enough chances and were boring, they can’t say that anymore. They started the big grill trend and every other car manufacturer ran with it. Their “prestige” has only progressively risen, not that I give af about such a frivolous thing anyway.

Lexus has been the best selling premium brand in the United States for 11 consecutive years until 2011 when BMW and Mercedes-Benz overtook the Japanese brand. In 2015 Lexus is back in the race, thanks to the introduction of the NX compact crossover. Lexus has also switched from its somewhat bland styling to a bold fascia, called spindle grille, and which hasn’t been received with unanimous praise from the press and public, but which also doesn’t seem to hurt its sales.

As for “mad recalls”, Lexus/ Toyota has consistently ranked among the top 5 (if not THE top) most reliable car brands in America. You don’t have to take my word for it:

”Toyota dominated a prestigious annual study on vehicle dependability, but General Motors was close behind and German automakers improved markedly this year.”

”Toyota's luxury Lexus brand took the top slot in the 2019 J.D. Power U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study for the eighth straight year. Toyota's namesake brand tied for second.”

For 8 straight years fam. C’mon, at this point, you’re just sounding like a bitter a*s mufuka for no reason. The facts will tell you why people keep coming back, not your emotional and subjective opinion.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 08-13-2019 at 06:14 AM..
+3   

7 days ago '15        #36
PineappleOG 51 heat pts51
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 23520 23520
 killinemsoftly said
Lexus fell off design wise years ago. They donít look good and they donít have the prestige they once did. Theyíve also had mad recalls in the last 10-15 years. Brand loyalty tells you otherwise tho.
You donít know what youíre talking about. Lexus from a performance and reliability standpoint is k*lling German luxury. Itís k*lling everyone. Even when you get into supercars LFA outperforms all the top cars from its year

6 days ago '08        #37
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 9005 9005
 anseltmchs said
outdated. Tesla owners will never leave
You have a point there

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  23
Tinashe lamenting her failed career
226 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  16
Wesley Snipes will break silence on Blade triology drama rumors
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+50online now  15
Houston Man Shoots Two Men For Catcalling His Girlfriend
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy