Aug 11 - Trump struggles to distance himself from Epstein friendship

most viewed right now
25 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #26
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,508 | Props total: 12629 12629
 QdobaCasanova said
Half your post is deflection and the second half highlights your inability to decipher your own ramblings.

If I know someone is doing/does coke and i choose to hang around them, thats abetting them dipsh*t.

Trump knew epsteins “proclivity” for young girls and he hung around him[and then lied about it]

I had to detail your own analogy to you — and it’s still stupid.

Good job staying out of the politics section like you said u would tho ;^]
You read all my posts and they stay on your mind

Lol at abetting someone cause they do coke

I can tell you gay

6 days ago '18        #27
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,229 | Props total: 16699 16699
 QdobaCasanova said
Half your post is deflection and the second half highlights your inability to decipher your own ramblings.

If I know someone is doing/does coke and i choose to hang around them, thats abetting them dipsh*t.

Trump knew epsteins “proclivity” for young girls and he hung around him[and then lied about it]

I had to detail your own analogy to you — and it’s still stupid.

Good job staying out of the politics section like you said u would tho ;^]
Bingo, he even admitted to it. And his supporters conveniently forget that.

6 days ago '17        #28
Naga Sadow 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,310 | Props total: 61513 61513
 CEITEDMOFO said
CAUSE TRUMP WOULDVE BEEN IN THE CLINTON EMAILS, PODESTA EMAILS

@

TRUMP IS A ELITIST , BUT YOUR DEMS ARE PEDO SATANISTS

Sorry but I'm not a Democrat. A lot of us who you call democrats aren't democrats. You think that since we don't like Trump and call him out on his bs that automatically makes us democrats. It's pretty pathetic when you try to place labels to try and discredit us.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #29
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Sorry but I'm not a Democrat. A lot of us who you call democrats aren't democrats. You think that since we don't like Trump and call him out on his bs that automatically makes us democrats. It's pretty pathetic when you try to place labels to try and discredit us.
Exactly, fuk the Dems. They are spineless and most of them are just as corrupt and money hungry as the Trump & the GOP.
+3   

6 days ago '04        #30
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,353 | Props total: 4887 4887
 CEITEDMOFO said
CAUSE TRUMP WOULDVE BEEN IN THE CLINTON EMAILS, PODESTA EMAILS

@

TRUMP IS A ELITIST , BUT YOUR DEMS ARE PEDO SATANISTS

They all hang out and partied together. They are all dirty but yet you cant look past party lines.
+2   

6 days ago '17        #31
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 31716 31716
 CEITEDMOFO said
PIZZAGATE IS A REAL THING, WHERE DO U THINK THE MISSING CHILDREN GO, AND YEA RICH AND POWERFUL PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED

AND I BELIEVE THEY SPIRIT COOK WIT THIS CHICK DURING THOSE CEREMONIES IN THAT ISLAND AS WELL WITH REAL BABIES

Do you think Tupac and Elvis live on that island too?

6 days ago '18        #32
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said
They all hang out and partied together. They are all dirty but yet you cant look past party lines.
It's like they are just interested in the Clintons. They don't care about any other crimes. They ignore them and just go back to the Clintons. This is some sick a*s sh*t. These weirdos like @ are going around shooting up walmarts all because they hate minorities and the Clintons.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #33
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 20554 20554
 Juliette DaBlok said
I'm not understanding this statement. What partisan holes? The hard right doesn't like the Clintons and neither does the progressive left. They all hate the Clintons. The only people that back the Clintons are the democratic establishment. I don't see anyone in any of these threads 'defending' the Clintons. I see people saying "let's not just put a whole body on them just because they knew the dude who died", but I don't see anyone in here 'defending' them. I do see people in these threads defending Trump, with certain posters blaming the Clintons and accusing them of murder while literally defending Donald Trump.

There isn't a partisan thing going on here. There is the right wing that blames the Clintons for everything and defends Trumps every gaffe, the Indys that think both sides are corrupt and the Left who hates the Clintons and the Trumps.
Well I didn't say just BX, I'm talking about the whole playing field; here, over there, offline and online. If my post stings alil bit then I'm probably talking to you, and if my post doesnt apply to you, then you can prop and/or keep it movin.

6 days ago '18        #34
space
space
 1Oh said
Well I didn't say just BX, I'm talking about the whole playing field; here, over there, offline and online. If my post stings alil bit then I'm probably talking to you, and if my post doesnt apply to you, then you can prop and/or keep it movin.
Sting?

I wish. That stupid sh*t you just typed makes no sense. And it comes off as bias as hell. I wouldn't call that a sting, I would call that a bad joke if anything. Ur obviously not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Don't quit your day job dumbass. Oh and you tan take Trump's d*ck out cha mouth now

Trump has you losers trained like dogs. Complete obedience and servitude to your master

Last edited by Juliette DaBlok; 08-12-2019 at 09:17 AM..

6 days ago '17        #35
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Sting?

I wish. That stupid sh*t you just typed makes no sense. And it comes off as bias as hell. I wouldn't call that a sting, I would call that a bad joke if anything. Ur obviously not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Don't quit your day job dumbass. Oh and you tan take Trump's d*ck out cha mouth now

Trump has you losers trained like dogs. Complete obedience and servitude to your master
Yea you def felt some type a way when I wrote that.

The thought of your beloved Clintons going down with Cheeto must be tough for you right now.

6 days ago '16        #36
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,926 | Props total: 8803 8803
 QdobaCasanova said
But youre abetting him by hanging around him knowing he does coke. And also dont fu*kin lie to people when they ask you about them, you dumb bi*ch.

Stupid analogy from a stupid manchild.

Aren’t you supposed to be taking a break from posting or is the dopamine rush from being a keyboard cowboy too much for you, loser.
You might want to double check what that word means. Even if I literally watch you do coke that doesn't mean I'm abetting you in anyway...

6 days ago '18        #37
space
space
 1Oh said
Yea you def felt some type a way when I wrote that.

The thought of your beloved Clintons going down with Cheeto must be tough for you right now.

Fuk Bill Clinton, Fuk Hillary Clinton and Fuk you too. I see ya dumb a*s still can't back anything you are typing up with Facts.

You're a bi*ch a*s n*gga, spreading gossip on the internet like a hoe. Take ya hoe a*s back to lipstick alley you gossiping a*s bi*ch

6 days ago '14        #38
CEITEDMOFO 608 heat pts608
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 36162 36162
 Ymmot said
Do you think Tupac and Elvis live on that island too?
I BELIEVE PAGAN RITUALS ARE OLDER THAN JESUS

6 days ago '17        #39
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Fuk Bill Clinton, Fuk Hillary Clinton and Fuk you too. I see ya dumb a*s still can't back anything you are typing up with Facts.

You're a bi*ch a*s n*gga, spreading gossip on the internet like a hoe. Take ya hoe a*s back to lipstick alley you gossiping a*s bi*ch

Your moms needs to suck my d*ck more and lock your ipad for the rest of the afternoon. You grounded. That's some facts for you, faqqit.

6 days ago '14        #40
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
They all hung together. You forgot that Trump and the Clinton's were super tight with each, especially in the 90's.

mikielee213 said
How tf are you so sure when Epstein is known for fu*king wit lil girls....and was Trumps homeboy....Stop defending this mf when im sure back before he ran for prez you sh*t on him for being a clown on TV.....everybody did....He's a piece of sh*t through and through and yall bend over backwards for this loser
 Naga Sadow said
Trump said him and Epstein said they liked girls who were young. And how are you so sure, did you have eyes on his d*ck his whole life?

Ymmot said
Actually the newly released documents prove that trump flew on the lolita express a bunch of times.

5 days ago '17        #41
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
Lol @ follow the facts and it says trump never flew on lolita express. The leaked court documents say that trump did in fact fly on the lolita express at least once and it was suggested that it may have been multiple times. You guys really need to stop getting your news from memes; anyone can make a meme.

5 days ago '14        #42
space
space
 Ymmot said
Lol @ follow the facts and it says trump never flew on lolita express. The leaked court documents say that trump did in fact fly on the lolita express at least once and it was suggested that it may have been multiple times. You guys really need to stop getting your news from memes; anyone can make a meme.
U GET YOUR NEWS FROM

5 days ago '17        #43
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 CEITEDMOFO said
U GET YOUR NEWS FROM
I am strictly against fake news. You will never find me posting fake news or agreeing with fake news. You, on the other hand, just posted a meme with fake facts.

5 days ago '17        #44
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 CEITEDMOFO said
I BELIEVE PAGAN RITUALS ARE OLDER THAN JESUS

Of course, because the bible and and christianity were invented by man and came from pagan beliefs that they adapted to persuade early christian cults into buying their mainstream religion.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
95 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+124online now  6
Big Worm has entered the chat: says Jayz pulled a “House Jigger” move.
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy