Aug 11 - What’s going on with the MOON 🌙 and the SUN ☀️

most viewed right now
25 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

7 days ago '15        #26
naledgestate 
space
space
$794 | Props total: 4725 4725
 KRCROOKSNY said
You act as though YOU know it tho.. that's the problem with sh*t like Google. People literally Google for the truth..

Google is a search engine; it contains information. Use it for that purpose. Do not Google for TRUTH.

If that confuses you, I'm saying use Google, but rely on your own intelligence to discern/dissect information. That CANNOT be done with one source of information, and that CANNOT be done by googling one answer in this case. Also, If we're discussing the truth and/or factual science, then you cant use a gov't controlled entity's top answer as your answer. But that's a deeper topic.

And I've worked for Google. everything at the top of searches is there for a reason, and not always because of popularity/relevance.
Stupid post.

n*ggas doing mental gymnastics outchea
+2   

7 days ago '10        #27
Kool Aid 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,728 | Props total: 4122 4122
Space is a myth

7 days ago '13        #28
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,295 | Props total: 27469 27469
 bwlove02 said
Ayo quick observation.

During this week the moon was visible for like 48hrs straight
Yes, it’s been doing that since like forever. If you’re curious at to why, do not refer to the scientifically illiterate nincompoops in this thread or video.

7 days ago '05        #29
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,232 | Props total: 21007 21007
 kghah said

Mr. Scaramucci, you're a fockin idiot.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #30
007imayeseekay 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 4280 4280
 PolygonMafia said
Imagine accusing people of ‘only looking at google’ for answers when you yourself graduated from YouTube conspiracy university.

It must be cool to have all the answers and completely eschew reality to convince yourself you’re in the fu*kin Da Vinci Code. Powerlessness breeds desperation, desperation seeks answers. And flat earth folks are DESPERATE.
This.
These dudes that graduated from YouTube University with a Bachelors degree out here trying to debate with Neil deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye The Science Guy.

PBS had a show called Genius by Stephen Hawking....I point YouTube Scholars & flat-earthers in that direction rather than get into a back & forth.
+2   

7 days ago '14        #31
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,694 | Props total: 5939 5939
 Eyesofchaos said
Lmfao it was only this year that they "rediscovered" that the moon is in the earth's atmosphere aka you can harness oxygen on the moon but "forgot" about the research for over 20 years. It took the Chinese to go to the dark side of the moon, grow some fu*king cotton plants and post the pics online for this info to be released mainstream. Plant is dead now but they took fruit fly eggs, potatoe seeds and yeast up there too and no word on the other stuff. Something is happening up there and now waterbears are roaming around up there after we put them there for research

Just research this quickly...

Soooooo

Technically flat earther are right when they say weve never left Earths atmosphere?

7 days ago '16        #32
Yaggy 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 4136 4136
 kghah said
Did it ever raise your Suspicion that “maybe I’m missing something”? We can all copy and paste articles resulting from google searches but do you know what you’re reading in relation to this video’s scientist and the videos commentors who have extensive knowledge of science as wel?
Probably not, this why you posted this elementary comment.

You should take time to understand before you make sure a hastily judgement.
Meant to slap
+1   

7 days ago '17        #33
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$904 | Props total: 4197 4197
Lol, you n*ggas mayne
+1   

6 days ago '19        #34
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
$767 | Props total: 712 712
And they lied to us by saying the earth rotates around the sun

6 days ago '13        #35
Razor Ramon 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 11636 11636
 Shhon said
 SubConscious said
What do these pics mean, sorry if it's a dumb question, jus wondering bros
 Eyesofchaos said
Lmfao it was only this year that they "rediscovered" that the moon is in the earth's atmosphere aka you can harness oxygen on the moon but "forgot" about the research for over 20 years. It took the Chinese to go to the dark side of the moon, grow some fu*king cotton plants and post the pics online for this info to be released mainstream. Plant is dead now but they took fruit fly eggs, potatoe seeds and yeast up there too and no word on the other stuff. Something is happening up there and now waterbears are roaming around up there after we put them there for research

So the Moon aint 240,000 miles away, cause it damn sho don't look like it
+2   

6 days ago '04        #36
SubConscious 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,716 | Props total: 94247 94247
 Razor Ramon said

Its local.
+4   

6 days ago '04        #37
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,353 | Props total: 4887 4887
So I live in Brevard county Florida. That is where Kennedy Space center is located. I been inside NASA countless of times because my wife's works out there. You can easily see the launch pad across the Indian river@ Titusville Florida. I have seen countless of rocket and space shuttle launches. And if you have live in East Central Florida then you would know about the reentry sonic booms the shuttles and space x falcon heavy are known for. You can easily spot the international space center with a telescope and it you actually know physics then you can easily calculate the sh*t in space. Then you give stupid people YouTube to spread their stupidly on the internet and call people who uses Google sheep's even though YouTube is owned by Google.
+1   

6 days ago '13        #38
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mike T said
China just landed on the dark side of the moon. I don't know how true that is. Could be propaganda just to see how other countries move. Crazy we can't get along on earth but the fu*kin International Space Station is a thing...idk I've never seen it. Other than live feeds..
There exist hundreds of international collaborations. You’re letting your pessimism cloud your judgement.

6 days ago '13        #39
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Razor Ramon said

What other objects have you observed from 240,000 miles away to come to the conclusion that the moon doesn’t “look” like it’s that far? You do know your eyesight is the most faulty of senses right?
+1   

6 days ago '10        #40
Shhon 1354 heat pts1354
space
space
$22,695 | Props total: 35548 35548
 Razor Ramon said

my photo i shared was the alchemical marriage with the philosophers stone in the middle
+1   

6 days ago '08        #41
supervillain 275 heat pts275
space
space
$14,277 | Props total: 3640 3640
 KRCROOKSNY said
Once you take science fiction and the ideology of "Space" you were programmed with out the equation, everything starts to make alot more sense.

Once I came to the truth, the idea of the Moon became the creepiest thing in this reality to me. Through the theory of heliocentrism ( supported by trillions of $$ worth of lies) we're taught that the Moon rotates AND orbits the Earth at such a pace that you NEVER see any other side of the Moon..

Now think about that.. if you understand the Big Bang theory in which we are programmed with.. then it would seem a bit odd that with all this randomness/explosions happening in the universe, we're supposedly on a planet with a Moon that is SO PERFECT.. I mean think about it.. The Moon is ROTATING & ORBITING; The Earth is ROTATING & ORBITING.. If the Big Bang were the truth, and that was somehow possible, it would NEVER remain SO PERFECT FOR THIS LONG. Same face of the Moon FOREVER..

That is not what you were taught it was.. but if you believe in the idea of "OUTER SPACE" as we're taught, it's hard to separate what you're seeing from what is actually there.

We've never been outside of whatever it is we are in.. And the Sun & Moon are not where you were taught they are.. Get woke.

5 days ago '13        #42
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
What other objects have you observed from 240,000 miles away to come to the conclusion that the moon doesn’t “look” like it’s that far? You do know your eyesight is the most faulty of senses right?
I was jus askin a question homie....

5 days ago '13        #43
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
I was jus askin a question homie....
Within your question, you revealed your over-reliance on your sense of sight homie. In short, if you understood the limits of your eyesight, you probably wouldn’t have wasted time asking that asinine question.

5 days ago '13        #44
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Within your question, you revealed your over-reliance on your sense of sight homie. In short, if you understood the limits of your eyesight, you probably wouldn’t have wasted time asking that asinine question.
ain't read but let it go bro...not dat serious

5 days ago '13        #45
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
ain't read but let it go bro...not dat serious
n*gga I been a*sumed you were ill equipped for such a convo. You’re the one randomly responding to me days later. I forgot you even existed to be honest.
+1   

5 days ago '13        #46
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
n*gga I been a*sumed you were ill equipped for such a convo. You’re the one randomly responding to me days later. I forgot you even existed to be honest.
14 hours is "days later" jus let it go my n*gga....no need to quote me. U got it....I'll even prop ya post

5 days ago '13        #47
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
14 hours is "days later" jus let it go my n*gga....no need to quote me. U got it....I'll even prop ya post
That should tell you how far into the depths of my memory you were fam. Again, YOU quoted ME out the blue next day. There’s literally nothing to let go. Keep your props and p*ss off.
+1   

5 days ago '13        #48
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
That should tell you how far into the depths of my memory you were fam. Again, YOU quoted ME out the blue next day. There’s literally nothing to let go. Keep your props and p*ss off.

Silly azz n*gga u quoted me first tho, all cause I said da moon don't "look" 240k miles away. sh*t was not serious my n*gga ....let da sh*t go man....talkin bout 14 hours is days ago....foh bro

I gave u another prop...im sure u gonna quote me again tho

Last edited by Razor Ramon; 08-12-2019 at 10:09 PM..

5 days ago '13        #49
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
Silly azz n*gga u quoted me first tho, all cause I said da moon don't "look" 240k miles away. sh*t was not serious my n*gga ....let da sh*t go man....talkin bout 14 hours is days ago....foh bro

I gave u another prop...im sure u gonna quote me again tho
Yea I quoted your dumbass half a day ago and forgot I ever did until you responded out the blue.

If you’re going to post dumbass statements on a public forum and get offended when someone asks you about it, you might want to take your sensitive a*s somewhere else because IT’S NOT THAT SERIOUS.

I’m sure you’re not going to read because not reading is probably the reason your remedial a*s thinks you have super human vision. For the last time, keep your props and p*ss off n*gga.

3 days ago '11        #50
KRCROOKSNY 133 heat pts133
space
space
$12,620 | Props total: 8945 8945
 KRCROOKSNY said
Once you take science fiction and the ideology of "Space" you were programmed with out the equation, everything starts to make alot more sense.

Once I came to the truth, the idea of the Moon became the creepiest thing in this reality to me. Through the theory of heliocentrism ( supported by trillions of $$ worth of lies) we're taught that the Moon rotates AND orbits the Earth at such a pace that you NEVER see any other side of the Moon..

Now think about that.. if you understand the Big Bang theory in which we are programmed with.. then it would seem a bit odd that with all this randomness/explosions happening in the universe, we're supposedly on a planet with a Moon that is SO PERFECT.. I mean think about it.. The Moon is ROTATING & ORBITING; The Earth is ROTATING & ORBITING.. If the Big Bang were the truth, and that was somehow possible, it would NEVER remain SO PERFECT FOR THIS LONG. Same face of the Moon FOREVER..

That is not what you were taught it was.. but if you believe in the idea of "OUTER SPACE" as we're taught, it's hard to separate what you're seeing from what is actually there.

We've never been outside of whatever it is we are in.. And the Sun & Moon are not where you were taught they are.. Get woke.
Yall slappin this post, just proves my point. And it changes nothing, especially your mind.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
95 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  7
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
140 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy