Ninja has already hit 1,000,000 active subscribers on Microsoft’s Mixer platform

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '11        #51
Anti 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 15872 15872
 Wilder GOAT said
what is so special about this kid?
he was an animal at fornite for a long time, like unbelievably good.

1 week ago '11        #52
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 5368 5368
 TeamBrinkz said
ninja is rebranding, regrowing his entire fanbase on a net platform it definately goes up from here, he won't be the only person they pay to switch, they are just giving it some time with the ninja thing and they will pay others to switch as well, until people just start switching voluntarily because their friends are over there. atleast that's the plan, just depends on if it works or not. if they paid dr dispresect, dakotaz, tfue, shroud etc etc, they could basically pay about 5-10 more guys and take the entire shooting game fanbase from twitch.
This is best case scenario, they wont be able to get doc and tfue because of mixers terms of service, its by far the strictest around. Doc would make his own platform before moving to mixer. Dakotas might go, Lupo might go and maybe some other people but I don't think you understand how much bigger twitch is. AND they have more money, if amazon wanted ninja on twitch, and if the money lined up right then they would have paid Ninja. Except they understand what's happening right now. Ninja is not rebranding, he is not regrowing his fan base. His fan base is youtube viewers, it was never twitch viewers that stopped after he stopped averaging 3k viewers and started averaging 25k (when his youtube blew up with fortnite content)

The problem here isn't your take but its your lack of understanding of the nuance of this industry. This isn't twitch vs mixer at all, currently there are 6-7 other live streaming platforms with bigger communities than Mixer, it doesn't matter if Mixer quadruples its market share (would be a tremendous success) they still couldn't make a dent.

1 week ago '11        #53
space
space
 Anti said
he was an animal at fornite for a long time, like unbelievably good.
No he wasn't lol He was a pro halo player and streamer who found battle royal games and started to blow up on twitch playing H1Z1 and playing with Doc/ hosting DrDisrespect waiting rooms

He was then one of the first people to play fortnite on stream, and he loved it when mostly everyone else hated it. He started to make youtube content about fortnite, and when that blew up he was already backlogged with a ton of videos and had already solidified himself as the top streamer in that category. When the game blew up to mainstream success ninja streamed 12 hours a day often 7 days a week and he took full advantage of his position, making all the right moves and signing to a major agency. That major agency got Drake to play with Ninja on stream which had him peak at 650k viewers at one time breaking the twitch record for a single person stream.

He did not blow up because he was good at fortnite, he was never the best and that's fine. Being really good and the most popular is more than enough to get people like you to think he was/is the GOAT
+1   

1 week ago '14        #54
Cuttysark 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,614 | Props total: 14841 14841
Im mad my era didn't have this sh*t

All those hours I out in to beat those hard a*s Nintendo games

The Times when my brother would come in and unplug my sh*t

Im sure I would have been able to monetize that sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '17        #55
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 861 861
 Tooly Da Gawd said
This is best case scenario, they wont be able to get doc and tfue because of mixers terms of service, its by far the strictest around. Doc would make his own platform before moving to mixer. Dakotas might go, Lupo might go and maybe some other people but I don't think you understand how much bigger twitch is. AND they have more money, if amazon wanted ninja on twitch, and if the money lined up right then they would have paid Ninja. Except they understand what's happening right now. Ninja is not rebranding, he is not regrowing his fan base. His fan base is youtube viewers, it was never twitch viewers that stopped after he stopped averaging 3k viewers and started averaging 25k (when his youtube blew up with fortnite content)

The problem here isn't your take but its your lack of understanding of the nuance of this industry. This isn't twitch vs mixer at all, currently there are 6-7 other live streaming platforms with bigger communities than Mixer, it doesn't matter if Mixer quadruples its market share (would be a tremendous success) they still couldn't make a dent.
never said they had to take over twitch, just simply saying they have a means to make money, and that's all that matters. I've been watching ninja since the beginning of fortnite, watched tfue come in etc, it's all marketing, they aren't even the best guys, if you brand it properly it will make money and work, you don't really have to take over anybody, it's enough money for everyone. I'm just saying they have a means to make money by just taking twitch's top guys and paying them money to be on the platform if it generates interest w/ ninja doing it first. bugha won the world cup and doesn't even pull the views, it's about entertainment and who people want to watch is the value. people follow ninja, not twitch. but of course twitch has its own massive following, I don't dispute that.

1 week ago '11        #56
space
space
 TeamBrinkz said
never said they had to take over twitch, just simply saying they have a means to make money, and that's all that matters. I've been watching ninja since the beginning of fortnite, watched tfue come in etc, it's all marketing, they aren't even the best guys, if you brand it properly it will make money and work, you don't really have to take over anybody, it's enough money for everyone. I'm just saying they have a means to make money by just taking twitch's top guys and paying them money to be on the platform if it generates interest w/ ninja doing it first. bugha won the world cup and doesn't even pull the views, it's about entertainment and who people want to watch is the value. people follow ninja, not twitch. but of course twitch has its own massive following, I don't dispute that.
I guess we agree then, I think theres plenty of room for everyone to get bigger regardless of market share because the industry is growing so fast
+1   

1 week ago '15        #57
SeraphKin 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,089 | Props total: 43026 43026
 wesleypipes said
hold on n*ggas pay to subcribe to a n*gga playing video games
It's the equivalent of Simpson paying for premium snaps and only fans. I don't get it.

1 week ago '08        #58
King Jackson 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,534 | Props total: 2352 2352
It’s a lot of n*ggas hating in here

Let that man get his bag
+1   

7 days ago '04        #59
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 6397 6397
I still say mixer will flop

7 days ago '15        #60
Minkscobar! 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 14321 14321
 wesleypipes said
hold on n*ggas pay to subcribe to a n*gga playing video games

but..

yea...

5 days ago '04        #61
all3rd 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
$96,225 | Props total: 30340 30340
Rip Twitch

5 days ago '04        #62
goodi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Adamus said
1 million lames
YOU'RE Lame, im no subscriber but its no different then subing to your favi tv channel, radio station etc. It entertainment and the game industry is booming its fu*king e spots on the news and espn now. Go play in traffic sleep n*gga.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  54
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  24
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."