How To Make Free Energy Mobile Phone Charger

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

2 weeks ago '16        #1
1284 page views
14 comments

nigs 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 1092 1092
How To Make Free Energy Generator for Mobile Phones

Your never Short as long as you have somethin like this in your bag or items around, I tried to link the simplest ones to make
Remember...Be as creative as you want, Macguyver that sh*t:

-Theres a ton of designs for these, This is free energy. Just about everything functions with magnetism some how. From how we get around, to how the entire planet is protected by magnetism, One of the biggest keys to the universe and our future will depend on magnetism--

Last edited by nigs; 08-05-2019 at 05:06 PM..
+13   

best
worst
14 comments

2 weeks ago '08        #2
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 9005 9005
All pure BS

Don't believe that shiet

Basic laws of physics automatically debunk those "free energy" stuff. Imma look up if anyone called that out on youtube

EDIT: bingo

+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
CALViiiN 783 heat pts783
space
space
$21,012 | Props total: 47608 47608
1% every 10min
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
nigs 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
space
You can get creative, you can wire up multiple magnet engines, even just have it plugged into a battery pack emergency pack and keep that charging constantly...

there are ways to regulate the energy
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
whammy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,851 | Props total: 1494 1494
I walk into my homeboy house and use his charger.

Boom.

Free energy.
+17   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
Mystic 340 heat pts340
space
space
$13,701 | Props total: 29054 29054
 flav said
All pure BS

Don't believe that shiet

Basic laws of physics automatically debunk those "free energy" stuff. Imma look up if anyone called that out on youtube

EDIT: bingo

not true at all

2 weeks ago '16        #7
nigs 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
space
 whammy said
I walk into my homeboy house and use his charger.

Boom.

Free energy.
LoL

2 weeks ago '18        #8
STUNT101 
space
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1994 1994
Those video were good I enjoyed it

2 weeks ago '04        #9
mefman 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 7 7
only watched the 1st one..... fake. you can see the hidden wires he is using to really power the led and phone. didn't bother watching the rest.
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #10
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
not true at all
care to explain? Unless you delve into quantum physics which is out of my range of understanding for now, these Youtube videos are 100% fake. I've been messing around with electricity and magnetic field as a hobby for over 20 years off and on. Ever since the early Youtube days, videos like this will pop up every now and then.

To generate electricity, once a generator (or simple magnetic motor) is connected to a power consuming device, it will be less "free spinning" almost like soft breaks are applied to the spinning process. I found out about that when I was 8 trying to discover new ways of creating energy. No magnet will be capable of overtaking that force consistently enough to create an "infinite motion"

The perfect example (oversimplified) is regenerative brakes in electric and some hybrid cars. All there is to it, is the fact that the motors are switching over to generating electricity from the car moving. The generated electricity feeds back the battery pack which in turn consumes the current, and the very process creates resistance in the wheels (which are directly connected to the motor/generator) which slow down the vehicle

don't be fooled by these fake videos on YT
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
AfroBucks88 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 13556 13556

1 week ago '16        #12
nigs 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
space
 flav said
care to explain? Unless you delve into quantum physics which is out of my range of understanding for now
The perfect example (oversimplified) is regenerative brakes in electric and some hybrid cars. All there is to it, is the fact that the motors are switching over to generating electricity from the car moving. The generated electricity feeds back the battery pack which in turn consumes the current, and the very process creates resistance in the wheels (which are directly connected to the motor/generator) which slow down the vehicle
first off, thank you for posting, people openly talking and discussing ways to be inventive is why i link stuff like this, thas how you endup coming up with inventions. like the girl who invented the mobile generator that runs off piss.

Like with the car, you told me whats wrong, now be inventive on how they could fix it, they should have placed a separate regulator in the car, solar roofing, maybe with slits with hidden wind turbines that charge a separate battery for the brake system, and used minimal charge bursts on the vehicles, or create a system that takes small energy from the engine itself instead of wheels. Hell they could have designed around the wheel problem. They recently invented shoes that harness energy as you walk, they could have taken the tech there and literally placed it in the rubber tires themselves vs around the tires, that way energy is then fed from the rubber tires into the battery and or system with out really adding to much kick back And a fun fact about quantum physics, einstein was trying to disprove it and accidentally ended up proving it existed lol. and quantum physics is connected to evrything, which is a joke cause thas pretty much quantum physics lol

Last edited by nigs; 08-09-2019 at 02:53 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '16        #13
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$378 | Props total: 77 77
cool

1 week ago '16        #14
nigs 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
space
thinken about it naturally, we could cheat the system, you can tilt the magnet fan so gravity helps push it, you can place a bigger magnet on some fan blades each magnet has a diff. sized field.

Its like those push n pull merry go rounds at playgrounds. the kids in side need one kid to stay out n push, sometimes a kid sticks his foot out to kick push that would be the bigger magnet on the fan blade with the smaller ones.

the magnet doesnt need much power, you can attach a solar panel to feed it/keep the magnet fed so it keeps the energy to push, same with the smaller one they also could receive a charge to keep their fields growing and shrinking. so many ways we could super charge and keep the magnets going, water turbines wind turbines.

this scale were looking at is tech part of the same scale were traveling along, the earth is a giant magnet and its been spinning for millions of years. It can be done, it works for the solar system and the universe. and just like with the solar panel the sun is also apart of the solution of the earth spinning

Last edited by nigs; 08-09-2019 at 03:57 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '08        #15
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 nigs said
thinken about it naturally, we could cheat the system, you can tilt the magnet fan so gravity helps push it, you can place a bigger magnet on some fan blades each magnet has a diff. sized field.

Its like those push n pull merry go rounds at playgrounds. the kids in side need one kid to stay out n push, sometimes a kid sticks his foot out to kick push that would be the bigger magnet on the fan blade with the smaller ones.

the magnet doesnt need much power, you can attach a solar panel to feed it/keep the magnet fed so it keeps the energy to push, same with the smaller one they also could receive a charge to keep their fields growing and shrinking. so many ways we could super charge and keep the magnets going, water turbines wind turbines.

this scale were looking at is tech part of the same scale were traveling along, the earth is a giant magnet and its been spinning for millions of years. It can be done, it works for the solar system and the universe. and just like with the solar panel the sun is also apart of the solution of the earth spinning

This can only work to some degree in a vaccum, but even then it's likely not feasible

- friction
- atmospheric pressure
- resistance caused by the power generated

Will lead to the mechanism slowing down and turn off eventually

The best solution is a hybrid one: create a device that consumes say 1.5Volts but with the help of magnets and a sophisticated mechanism that does consume the 1.5Volts to keep it going but subsequently generates 4.5v then you're on the money

Other than that, on earth the process you are demonstrating has been tried and tested for centuries already, it doesn't work

EDIT: i take back what i said, you actually did mention a solar power source to actually keep the system going, in this case you're right. I didn't carefully read and responded too quickly and literally repeated what you said

Last edited by flav; 08-11-2019 at 05:09 PM..
+1   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Thugga Said He Would Have Been Killed Lucci If It Wasn't For His Mom and Kids
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+83online now  12
Tinashe lamenting her failed career
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  8
Wesley Snipes will break silence on Blade triology drama rumors