Malcolm X on CBC's Front Page Challenge & I'm a Dead Man Already" Interview

most viewed right now
37 comments @movies
most viewed right now
15 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #26
beezebboy 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 91 91
 SHOW N PROVE said
STOP bringing that dumbass rumor up in every fu*kin Malcolm or NOI post. n*ggas do this dumb sh*t EVERY TIME and don't even know the true history.
Malcolm said himself he knows the power the Nation has but there's a another force thats after him

And its ALWAYS you Negroes who do this sh*t....

STOP acting like Malcolm didn't disobey a direct order to NOT speak on Kennedy's death with the "Chicken Comes home to roost" comment. He got c*cky and brought negative attention that the Nation didn't need, and was suspended.

I love Malcolm, but he was being a hypocrite with the whole "I didn't know some muslims had blonde hair and blue eyes" He knew that sh*t already. He was hurt that the The Honorable Elijah Muhammad was dealing with one of his old girlfriends.

The NOI had already been infiltrated thoroughly at this point and manipulated by Government - John Ali was the FBI agent

Don't come in here with that tired a*s speech of Farrakhan saying "He help create an atmosphere for Malcolm to be k*lled". Farrakhan looked at Malcolm like a true big brother

Nobody was perfect. But the Nation had NO need to k*ll Malcolm. It was perfect divide & conquer by the government, as with the Black Panthers, as with Garvey, as with any black entertainer with knowledge and influence.

Dont knock the NOI then big up Malcolm, y'all n*ggas think Malcolm taught himself all that sh*t??? Yes, he was the greatest orator there - The Honorable Elijah Muhammad had a speech impediment so he didn't sound as articulate, but listen to his speeches still, but the proof is in the literature - Yes Malcolm was absolutely the chosen one set to do great things in the world.

Know your sh*t first or say nothing at all.
There aint been NO fu*kin organizations in this world thats done more for Black People than Garvey and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's teaching. They wasn't perfect men, but they we crucial to our advancement as people
RESPECT THAT sh*t !!!!
He stopped believing that sh*t Elijah was preaching. They k*lled him because he started thinking for himself. Even if the government did it the NOI helped them.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #27
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1356 1356
Ali even went on national tv after Malcolm died and said he deserved it
These dudes were brainwashed by Elijah

+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
SHALOMGOD 226 heat pts226
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4998 4998
You want to end black on black crime ???? We have to start at the begining of it. Lets talk about how elijah ordered malcolms hit
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #29
Proveone 
space
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 4849 4849
Man must watch any and all of his sh*t on YouTube. He was a genius, no one that bright and charismatic who is also in opposition to power can live long

2 weeks ago '11        #30
Blue Mercury 326 heat pts326
space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 3000 3000

2 weeks ago '12        #31
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 17185 17185
 SHOW N PROVE said
STOP bringing that dumbass rumor up in every fu*kin Malcolm or NOI post. n*ggas do this dumb sh*t EVERY TIME and don't even know the true history.
Malcolm said himself he knows the power the Nation has but there's a another force thats after him

And its ALWAYS you Negroes who do this sh*t....

STOP acting like Malcolm didn't disobey a direct order to NOT speak on Kennedy's death with the "Chicken Comes home to roost" comment. He got c*cky and brought negative attention that the Nation didn't need, and was suspended.

I love Malcolm, but he was being a hypocrite with the whole "I didn't know some muslims had blonde hair and blue eyes" He knew that sh*t already. He was hurt that the The Honorable Elijah Muhammad was dealing with one of his old girlfriends.

The NOI had already been infiltrated thoroughly at this point and manipulated by Government - John Ali was the FBI agent

Don't come in here with that tired a*s speech of Farrakhan saying "He help create an atmosphere for Malcolm to be k*lled". Farrakhan looked at Malcolm like a true big brother

Nobody was perfect. But the Nation had NO need to k*ll Malcolm. It was perfect divide & conquer by the government, as with the Black Panthers, as with Garvey, as with any black entertainer with knowledge and influence.

Dont knock the NOI then big up Malcolm, y'all n*ggas think Malcolm taught himself all that sh*t??? Yes, he was the greatest orator there - The Honorable Elijah Muhammad had a speech impediment so he didn't sound as articulate, but listen to his speeches still, but the proof is in the literature - Yes Malcolm was absolutely the chosen one set to do great things in the world.

Know your sh*t first or say nothing at all.
There aint been NO fu*kin organizations in this world thats done more for Black People than Garvey and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's teaching. They wasn't perfect men, but they we crucial to our advancement as people
RESPECT THAT sh*t !!!!
I ain't read none of dat bullsh*t lol....I jus asked a question..... fu*kouttahere
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 34313 34313
 JugHead said
I find it strange that Muslims who are raised from birth in the religion dont know people like Malcolm, Elijah, or farrakhan truly saw cats in high school get they head swole for claiming to be blackstone's and not know them guys if you work or be around any muslims that ain't black ask them I bet they dont know the only person they know is Muhammad Ali
The nation of Islam Muslims are completely different than the original Muslims. Then you got the 5%ers which is a completely different story, they believe that taking an alien scientist created the race or some sh*t like that. But the three are not the same even tho they all believe in Allah, the nation of Islam believed that fard Muhammad (a man was god in the flesh). Elijah Muhammad was like the Pope to the black muslims
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #33
SHOW N PROVE 
space
space
$82 | Props total: 402 402
 BangEm904 said
I ain't read none of dat bullsh*t lol....I jus asked a question..... fu*kouttahere
I know n*ggas aint gonna read... Which is the reason why ya Stupid a*s gotta come asking questions in the 1st place.
Did you at least watch the clip??
Go educate yaself ya dumb muthafu*ka !!!

2 weeks ago '06        #34
anynameado 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,312 | Props total: 1709 1709
55 years later whitea still dont understand

2 weeks ago '10        #35
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,078 | Props total: 9374 9374
As a black attorney I watch Malcom heavy to mimic his debating style. I don’t agree with everything he says but he’s a great speaker and he channels his natural blackness to words really well. I don’t read his books but I study his interiews
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
JugHead 
space
space
$319 | Props total: 1352 1352
 Hellmatic said
The nation of Islam Muslims are completely different than the original Muslims. Then you got the 5%ers which is a completely different story, they believe that taking an alien scientist created the race or some sh*t like that. But the three are not the same even tho they all believe in Allah, the nation of Islam believed that fard Muhammad (a man was god in the flesh). Elijah Muhammad was like the Pope to the black muslims

I know about the gods and earths stuff I'm just wondering how they dont know those people and they all with the same religion it's really crazy to me and I dont think its 1 single catholic that dont know the pope
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #37
anynameado 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,312 | Props total: 1709 1709
MLK was a puppet for the Government. Malcolm X refused to be there puppet thats why they k*lled him.

2 weeks ago '04        #38
atruedsgb 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,871 | Props total: 2174 2174
 beezebboy said
Did you read his autobiography?
I've read it three times. Why? There is a lot of information that came out after his death that he himself probably didn't know.

2 weeks ago '12        #39
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 17185 17185
 SHOW N PROVE said
I know n*ggas aint gonna read... Which is the reason why ya Stupid a*s gotta come asking questions in the 1st place.
Did you at least watch the clip??
Go educate yaself ya dumb muthafu*ka !!!
Lame n*gga mad...I ain't read that either. Type up another essay mad a*s n*gga

2 weeks ago '18        #40
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$3,090 | Props total: 9914 9914
I love Malcolm but in dat interview he doing a bunch of ratting either they was already tryna k*ll him or they was gonna k*ll him cause that interview didn’t help his cause he had to get smashed after all that telling smh

2 weeks ago '17        #41
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 3264 3264
 Simp Hand Weak said
Exposing a fraud got him k*lled shows how much religion truly brainwashes people
And yet, through Malcolm's story, it also shows the power of real faith. Faith>>>>>Religion

2 weeks ago '13        #42
dtdroid 171 heat pts171
space
space
$28,553 | Props total: 41927 41927
There's nothing boxden hates like a white supremacist.

There's nothing boxden loves like a black supremacist.

2 weeks ago '06        #43
Verdict 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 2771 2771
 dtdroid said
There's nothing boxden hates like a white supremacist.

There's nothing boxden loves like a black supremacist.
Your ancestors for 100's of years made sure to let blacks know how worthless, powerless, and hopeless their lives were. So while MLK was trying to convince white people that blacks deserved equal rights, Malcolm X was convincing Black People that THEY THEMSELVES deserved equal rights, that they were beautiful, that they were powerful. So in other words shut the fu*k up, thanks!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #44
dawunonli 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 1614 1614
 beezebboy said
Yup. I dislike Farrakhan because he encouraged the a*sassination of Malcolm X. I respect the game he give to black people though.
I started entering consciousness couple years ago and started learning about Malcom farrakhan and the nation.

But when I started learning the things Farrakhan and his members kept saying ABOUT Malcolm's death (praising his k*llers, saying he was a man worthy of death etc) , is has rubbed me the wrong way to the point I have to distance myself from them while I respect the programs and ideas to shift black people attitudes to reform themselves

Even got into it with one of their members who blocked me on IG.
+2   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  37
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  34
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+181online now  31
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy