How to Treat IT Technicians, According to IT Technicians

most viewed right now
23 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '08        #76
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,282 | Props total: 7759 7759
I got an A+ voucher for sale. Selling for $100 flat due to it expiring in less than 30 days, I believe. A great discount
+1   

1 month ago '12        #77
shookones101 
space
space
space
$9 | Props total: 14 14
Is there any connects on The MTA exam 98-365................

4 weeks ago '09        #78
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 1835 1835
so today i started at one of the two pending offers i had.. for 22$/hr its my first day. the company that hired me contracts it people to companies that need tech support. they got me at national grid ( gas/electric ) company for rhode island. helping people log into their ipad for 22 mf dollars an hour smh

but for the n*ggas out there who got a record let me tell you it is possible to get in the door.. just dont get discouraged. cause they let a real trapper with felonies in that bi*ch. just make sure you pass that drug test and finesse you a lil resume / work history finesse the interview and your golden. level 1 / level 2 tech support or help desk is about customer service which is something they love to say cant be taught vs all that technical sh*t which can be taught. that a+ is a hoax but it would definitely give you a lil leverage in regards to negotiating your salary other than that nobody cares about your comptia trifecta

Last edited by iAM2; 07-22-2019 at 04:34 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #79
dublosevn 7 heat pts
space
space
$110 | Props total: 87 87
The video is good comedy if you work in IT because it's all true. This had me laughin' my a*s off in the office, I shared it with my team.

3 weeks ago '19        #80
Newbie2019 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 184 184
 DIPSET101 said
Lower level help desk. Pay will be sh*t and you'll hate people more but you'll learn alot. I'm working on my first cert now and a few months experience so I'm still in help desk

Graduate to a field tech like me. You'll get more pay and damn near unlimited freedom.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #81
Newbie2019 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 184 184
 DIPSET101 said
fu*k around and that man get interview based on that lie and his is toast
It's how I got my foot in the door. I was having a child and I had to do what I had to do to make much more money. If you can do the job, they will know regardless.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #82
Slingy 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,267 | Props total: 6312 6312
im maintenance and the IT crew and I have a good relationship. We dont create tickets for each other because thats a paper trail. We'll ask for help and know it'll be done when one of us gets to it.

1 week ago '09        #83
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 1082 1082
What are some good study guides for net+ and s*x+??

1 week ago '09        #84
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 iAM2 said
so today i started at one of the two pending offers i had.. for 22$/hr its my first day. the company that hired me contracts it people to companies that need tech support. they got me at national grid ( gas/electric ) company for rhode island. helping people log into their ipad for 22 mf dollars an hour smh

but for the n*ggas out there who got a record let me tell you it is possible to get in the door.. just dont get discouraged. cause they let a real trapper with felonies in that bi*ch. just make sure you pass that drug test and finesse you a lil resume / work history finesse the interview and your golden. level 1 / level 2 tech support or help desk is about customer service which is something they love to say cant be taught vs all that technical sh*t which can be taught. that a+ is a hoax but it would definitely give you a lil leverage in regards to negotiating your salary other than that nobody cares about your comptia trifecta
What certs do you have??

1 week ago '09        #85
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 iAM2 said
no a+ yet but i got two offers pending for help desk level 1.. one for $19/hr and another for $22/hr both full time both with benefits. but due to my record i probably wont get in. suppose to start one on the 15th and another on the 20th. im taking which ever lets me thru the door.

yall n*ggas is lucky man.. smh. that tech support sh*t is easy af. i got patience for sale
How you finesse the interview?

1 week ago '04        #86
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,143 | Props total: 4589 4589
 DJ Maximum said
this!!! like when I worked at a trucking company the owner would want me to work on his and his wife laptop and other devices

I did it once and then told him if its not a computer in the office and work related, I cannot work on it without an invoice. He called himself getting mad because I didnt do it. Then when bonuses came around he went and handed everyone an envelope except me. Then said something like you wasnt around here long enough to recieve one . From there on I knew exactly I wasnt gonna stay around. Took a 3 Month absence to train for IT certs. They got pissed then I just left. 6 Months later I logged back into their severs using the Owners credentials erased the maintenence files from the server cpu and the backups.

cold blooded

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Tinashe lamenting her failed career
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  11
Wesley Snipes will break silence on Blade triology drama rumors
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
65 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+20online now  6
Thugga Said He Would Have Been Killed Lucci If It Wasn't For His Mom and Kids
197 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy