Flossy Carter got finessed by Figgers Wireless and it almost cost him his rep

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '18        #51
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 2472 2472
 Gucci2x said

That fu*king beta cuck ^ better simmer down before he realizes Flossy is really bout that life.

That aside Flossy was 100% correct with his review and I've read that from multiple sources. It sounds to me like there is a ton of jealously and resentment towards Flossy and his success.

Flossy Carter is my go to for unbiased, straight to the point reviews without all that lame a*s video editing that adds no substance to the videos.

Shout out the GOAT

Keep grinding player
Flossy would beat this dude to a pulp and a pair of glasses. This is what I imagine these multi account f*gs on bx look like. An out of shape nerd who canít f*ght irl lol
+7   

3 weeks ago '16        #52
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 19566 19566
 BOLO1 said
YouTube reviewing tech products is a troglōdyte's game. Outside of a few bl„ck ones, Flossy to me has been the most consistent outside of this kerfuffle.
MKBHD the undisputed GOAT of this sh*t.

And it's not even close.
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #53
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,327 | Props total: 9072 9072
 dasill said
Figgers was on trigger warning, with k*ller mike the only reason that company is known today. Dont know why people would be mad at flossy, unless he lied about features with the old bait and switch with a kickback. Besides that who cares
knew about this company before trigger warning alot of people did because of a news article that was spammed everywhere...i was going t switch but where im moving aint no good reception

3 weeks ago '18        #54
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
$2,504 | Props total: 9402 9402
 00010111 said
MKBHD the undisputed GOAT of this sh*t.

And it's not even close.
I like Flossy better. Way more relatable.
MKBHD is the undisputed goat tho.
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #55
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said
knew about this company before trigger warning alot of people did because of a news article that was spammed everywhere...i was going t switch but where im moving aint no good reception
im down to support a black company but i dont like when i feel like a black company is trying to finesse unsophisticated buyers.

dont tell me you're manufacturing the phone if its a old chinese model bought in bulk off alibaba.

dont lie about its features just because you know most the buyers wont know.

dont charge 200% of the going retail rate for the phone just because you made a fancy box.

gtfo and come correct. respect your consumer fred figgers or end up in situations like ur in now.
+7   

3 weeks ago '05        #56
slim_d20 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,400 | Props total: 8490 8490
 philly337 said
I dont get it...what did he do wrong? He reviewed the phone (which he does) and gave his honest opinion on the phone. How is hhe a con artist (I only skimmed so maybe I missed something...)?
What he did wrong was be born black and dare to be a professional in a tech/IT space. I've been in IT for 22 years and I tell you .... white boys and Indian guys be acting super salty when they see people of color making money in a space that they think they are entitled to. Trust and believe that android police guy has been jealous of Floss for a long time and probably had those tweets composed months ago in a word document waiting to cut and paste.
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #57
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 slim_d20 said
What he did wrong was be born black and dare to be a professional in a tech/IT space. I've been in IT for 22 years and I tell you .... white boys and Indian guys be acting super salty when they see people of color making money in a space that they think they are entitled to. Trust and believe that android police guy has been jealous of Floss for a long time and probably had those tweets composed months ago in a word document waiting to cut and paste.
Nah, I saw the Floss video before he was forced to take it down. He was showing a lot of love to a bad product instead of being straight forward because he was trying to support the young boy. I respect it but he chose the wrong entrepreneur.

For the price, that figgers phone is not a good value @ all. Floss made excuses for its shortcomings and ended up calling it a "good trap phone". Breh who paying $500 for a trap phone?

Last edited by shooter; 08-01-2019 at 05:04 AM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #58
katurner 92 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 9575 9575
 Gucci2x said

That fu*king beta cuck ^ better simmer down before he realizes Flossy is really bout that life.

That aside Flossy was 100% correct with his review and I've read that from multiple sources. It sounds to me like there is a ton of jealously and resentment towards Flossy and his success.

Flossy Carter is my go to for unbiased, straight to the point reviews without all that lame a*s video editing that adds no substance to the videos.

Shout out the GOAT

Keep grinding player
he from southside?

3 weeks ago '04        #59
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 9203 9203
I was supposed to work for this company- thank god I dodged that bullet- I still would like him to succeed tho. but the glass back on the phone and the outdated tech would have been a hard sell. Im sure when that company does its job on R&D they'll win.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #60
Dro24 
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 2039 2039
 Gucci2x said

Shout out the GOAT

Keep grinding player
Now I know why Reddit been sh*tting on him these last few weeks. Situation was a lot less sketchy than I thought, they couldn't wait to bring Floss down like they did MKBHD

Last edited by Dro24; 08-04-2019 at 06:29 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #61
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
 Dro24 said
Now I know why Reddit been sh*tting on him these last few weeks. Situation was a lot less sketchy than I thought, they couldn't wait to bring Floss down like they did MKBHD
they brought down MKBHD ? when this happen ?
+2   

4 days ago '12        #62
BlessInTheSky 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,355 | Props total: 14593 14593
Hold up, this Figgers guy pulled a Soulja Boy for phones?
+1   

3 days ago '07        #63
21 1829 heat pts1829
space
space
$66,960 | Props total: 84711 84711
 goodi said
phones are a dumb a*s investment anyway. fu*k specs.
Wrong. You don't need to upgrade every year but if specs don't matter go get an iPhone 4 or Galaxy s3 and report back with your thoughts.
+1   

3 days ago '16        #64
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,775 | Props total: 12167 12167
 shooter said
Nah, I saw the Floss video before he was forced to take it down. He was showing a lot of love to a bad product instead of being straight forward because he was trying to support the young boy. I respect it but he chose the wrong entrepreneur.

For the price, that figgers phone is not a good value @ all. Floss made excuses for its shortcomings and ended up calling it a "good trap phone". Breh who paying $500 for a trap phone?
When it came to that, he should have either re-did the video or not upload it at all. The fact that he took it down shows internal, even he felt the sh*t was wrong. You've gotta be able to stand by your work. If you can't stand by your work that says alot of what you think about your work.

Even if he won't admit it, he himself thought it was fraudulent. It messed with his own integrity. I respect the fact that he didn't just keep playing along and removed it, but he needs to be honest why he removed it as well.

1 day ago '10        #65
GBREEZE 282 heat pts282
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 12424 12424
my man moonwalked tf outta those comments

Floss would wash this n*gga Pause

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Thugga Said He Would Have Been Killed Lucci If It Wasn't For His Mom and Kids
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+83online now  12
Tinashe lamenting her failed career
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  8
Wesley Snipes will break silence on Blade triology drama rumors