OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #3201
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
 5 years ago '06        #3202
SM 38164 heat pts38164 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67131 67131
 S.TEX said:
I think Marie ends up taking care of the baby and Walt Jr. Everybody else dies.
 5 years ago '06        #3203
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Jane Kaczmarek would like the world to know she doesn't have a Twitter account ... and she won't be appearing on "Breaking Bad."

The "Malcolm in the Middle" star appeared on HuffPost Live where she addressed the rumors surrounding photos of her on the set of the AMC drama with her former co-star Bryan Cranston.

"I'm not going to be on the show 'Breaking Bad,'" Kaczmarek said.

Rumors of a "Malcolm in the Middle" reunion on "Breaking Bad" first started popping up in late January 2013, when "Breaking Bad" actor Dean Norris tweeted a photo of the former "Malcolm In the Middle" co-stars together.

What appeared to be Kaczmarek's Twitter account fueled rumors of the actress appearing on "Breaking Bad," but sources told HuffPost TV that Kaczmarek was there doing something for a DVD extra.

But here's what really happened, as Kaczmarek explained on HuffPost Live. The actress' 13-year-old son George is a big "Breaking Bad" fan and for Christmas, Kaczmarek arranged for a set visit with Cranston. "Bryan made George an extra in the show. It was in a Mexican restaurant, so for a 13-year-old kid to be an extra and also to be able to eat Mexican food all day ... But in the next couple of days, I got an email from Bryan saying, 'Nice Twitter.' And I thought, 'What?' and I asked my son George and he didn't know anything about it ..."

Kaczmarek said she found the fake Twitter account and read the tweets supposedly coming from her. She told HuffPost Live she found it "very upsetting" and the account is now suspended.

When asked whether she had ever discussed being on "Breaking Bad," Kaczmarek laughed, and said while on set there was talk of having her pop up in the series' last season, but due to the secretive nature of the final episodes, the set is totally closed.

Kaczmarek also said she Cranston recently reunited with about 300 members the cast and crew of "Malcolm In the Middle" at executive producer Linwood Bloomer's home, a experience she called "marvelous" and "wonderful." "We were kind of tossing around the idea that it would be fun to do something," she said. "I don't know if that would be possible and I don't know if people would even recognize Dewey, who was our little hamster child with those ears ..."

Watch the video below for more on the potential "Malcolm In the Middle" reunion.
 5 years ago '06        #3204
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has hinted at a "sad", "ugly" ending for the acclaimed drama.

The Emmy winner attended last night's (February 24) Oscars in support of his film Argo but took time to discuss the climax of his AMC series with The AP.

"There's nothing good, there's not going to be redemption," Cranston said of his character - chemistry teacher-turned-meth cook Walter White.

"It's going downhill - it's ugly."

Argo scooped three trophies at the 2013 Academy Awards, winning in the 'Best Picture', 'Best Adapted Screenplay' and 'Best Editing' categories.

Breaking Bad will return to AMC for its final eight episodes this summer - series creator Vince Gilligan previously told Digital Spy that he expects the show's finale to be divisive.

"I think it will be [satisfying] for a large majority of viewers, and that is certainly our intention, but when you make an investment in a television show, you tend to have a proprietary feeling towards it," he said.

"I will say, at the end of the day, we're gonna do our damnedest to make this thing end with a blast and end on a high note, in a way that will satisfy everyone but I think as we all know - there is no satisfying everyone! But we'll do our best."

Cranston is currently developing new TV projects with Sony Pictures Television.

5 years ago '06        #3205
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #3206
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
Miss this sh*t