Nov 11 - China lacks respect for Obama

most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe's response to President Trump's comment..
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
OT Dale Earnhardt jr makes a statement
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside trump forgets his wife is next to him
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton is broken, and things around him are breaking
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '10        #61
FrankAndBeans 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,806 | Props total: 4882 4882
Anyone who doesnt respect or views our President as weak is inexperienced and illogical. U dont get one of the most powerful positions on Earth without being a super ambitious, super alpha male. Thats like questioning the f!ghting skills of an MMA champ who owns the heavyweight boxing title right after he won a Mortal Kombat Tournament. Twice. Obama and all Presidents before him would fly through the ranks at your job and take your women if they wanted to. Some of yall need to get real and stop lettin your emotions speak for you. Presidents aren't like normal people.
 3 years ago '08        #62
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$39,216 | Props total: 19695 19695

[pic - click to view]

Legend
 3 years ago '07        #63
S.ScRaTch27 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 1167 1167
[QUOTE=ItAlY2BkLyN;32773536][EGG]The Obama administration is expanding its drone war to Somalia, which makes six countries where the United States is using drones to conduct lethal attacks: Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq and Yemen (read). Also, the US is supplying drone aircrafts to Uganda and Burundi to help them f!ght in Somalia (read).[/

I'm afraid you have the definition of invasion f***ed up my friend

An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering, liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory, forcing the partition of a country, altering the established government or gaining concessions from said government, or a combination thereof.

And this is exactly what bush did in Iraq...so tell me what country has Obama invaded again??
 3 years ago '07        #64
S.ScRaTch27 6 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=astrotrain;32785570]China is a racist country after

The crazy thing is their are massive Chinese people living in east Africa
 3 years ago '11        #65
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 Afrocentric said:
I have mad respect for the First Black(mulatto) President of the United States. Are you kidding right now? Only idiots and bandwagon as*holes seriously have issues with this guys. Not to paint this perfect image of Christ, but we've seen much much worse in Leadership.
you're so out of touch with reality it's sad
 3 years ago '07        #66
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,284 | Props total: 8454 8454
Y'all bi*ching about Obama?? This is America.......sh*t has been like this since day one. Corruption, greed, racism, persecution of the poor, invading countries for resources, and just about anything else low down and dirty that you could think of.

The POTUS is like a new CEO taking over a business that has been operating for 250 years. He can't change sh*t. Everything is status quo. Sure he can make minor tweaks here and there but nothing really tangible just short sighted bullsh*t. And I have felt this way about the POTUS position way before Obama was president so this ain't sympathy for the black man.

So bottom line.....we will never get change because we think we can get it by voting, by being a "law abiding" citizen, by conforming. sh*t ain't gonna happen. No major social change has ever taken place without some level of violence or conflict.

Only a revolution will bring about change. Some people consider that crazy talk but tell me another solution??? I'm waiting....
 3 years ago '04        #67
ItAlY2BkLyN 237 heat pts237
space
space
$21,635 | Props total: 7858 7858
[quote=S.ScRaTch27;32787755]
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
[EGG]The Obama administration is expanding its drone war to Somalia, which makes six countries where the United States is using drones to conduct lethal attacks: Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq and Yemen (read). Also, the US is supplying drone aircrafts to Uganda and Burundi to help them f!ght in Somalia (read).[/

I'm afraid you have the definition of invasion f***ed up my friend

An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering, liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory, forcing the partition of a country, altering the established government or gaining concessions from said government, or a combination thereof.

And this is exactly what bush did in Iraq...so tell me what country has Obama invaded again??
You're grasping at technicalities to make a shallow argument. We have not taken military offensive in those countries? (Drone strikes are a military offensive btw)

Those countries that we are aggressively bombing are definitely controlled by another entity.

What's the objective? To destabilize the region and install a government more keen on following our rules as well as central banks and control over oil and the petrodollar.

We definitely altered the established government (Syria, Yemen, etc) and are gaining concessions in the form of commodities and financial control by destroying the country and then getting paid to service or build it back up.

You're swinging so hard you act like Obama ain't the same exact thing as Bush was.

3 years ago '07        #68
S.ScRaTch27 6 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=ItAlY2BkLyN;32790057][quote=S.ScRaTch27;32787755]

You're grasping at technicalities to make a shallow argument. We have not taken military offensive in those countries? (Drone strikes are a military offensive btw)

Those countries that we are aggressively bombing are definitely controlled by another entity.

What's the objective? To destabilize the region and install a government more keen on following our rules as well as central banks and control over oil and the petrodollar.

We definitely altered the established government (Syria, Yemen, etc) and are gaining concessions in the form of commodities and financial control by destroying the country and then getting paid to service or build it back up.

You're swinging so hard you act like Obama ain't the same exact thing as Bush was.

[/

I'm not swinging hard at all.the irony is u are lol..we had drones right but did Obama put any troops on the ground??..You don't kno what an invasion is saying Obama invaded a country lol..u said Obama INVADED a country like Bush...when in fact he didn't...Obama didn't declare war on any nations....Bush did...so what are u talkin abt...altering govt's in Syria n Yemen?????...I see ur using shallow evidence to fit ur argument lol...we armed Yemen not INVADED...if ur gonna hate on Obama send me some facts not what u wanna hear...talking abt concessions in the form of commodities lol ur going hard bro...Obama=0 wars...Bush=2 wars..so please just stop it
 3 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 S.ScRaTch27 said:

[/

I'm not swinging hard at all.the irony is u are lol..we had drones right but did Obama put any troops on the ground??..You don't kno what an invasion is saying Obama invaded a country lol..u said Obama INVADED a country like Bush...when in fact he didn't...Obama didn't declare war on any nations....Bush did...so what are u talkin abt...altering govt's in Syria n Yemen?????...I see ur using shallow evidence to fit ur argument lol...we armed Yemen not INVADED...if ur gonna hate on Obama send me some facts not what u wanna hear...talking abt concessions in the form of commodities lol ur going hard bro...Obama=0 wars...Bush=2 wars..so please just stop it

Bye Stan

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-13-2014 at 02:13 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #70
S.ScRaTch27 6 heat pts
space
space
[quote=ItAlY2BkLyN;32793240][quote=S.ScRaTch27;32793060]
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Bye Stan

You have been officially exposed as an Obama hater with what u said already so it really doesn't matter at this point..goodbye to u too
 3 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 S.ScRaTch27 said:

You have been officially exposed as an Obama hater with what u said already so it really doesn't matter at this point..goodbye to u too
the classic retreat when presented with facts that were asked for.

bye dude.

Oh PS, I'm not an Obama hater either. I'm a hater of a much more cyclical state of administrations running this country regardless of party affiliation.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-13-2014 at 02:30 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #72
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,308 | Props total: 637 637
 Afrocentric said:
I have mad respect for the First Black(mulatto) President of the United States. Are you kidding right now? Only idiots and bandwagon as*holes seriously have issues with this guys. Not to paint this perfect image of Christ, but we've seen much much worse in Leadership.
 3 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Dezine said:
obama is the best.. if you dont like it leave america go live in russia or china you phaggots. maybe there you will like putin better
I love this dumb a.ss response.

sh*t's fu*ked up, but if you don't like it, then go run away instead of standing up for what you believe in.

Basically bend over and take it or leave huh? Got you
 3 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I love this dumb a.ss response.

sh*t's fu*ked up, but if you don't like it, then go run away instead of standing up for what you believe in.

Basically bend over and take it or leave huh? Got you
People like that are brainwashed, love being pimped, fu*ked, and don't have a mind of their own. They're always regurgitating someone else's words. So when you have an individual that don't think like they do and can formulate their own views and do their own research, those brainwashed people will get butt hurt and talk sh*t because you don't think like them....
 3 years ago '04        #75
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
I mean who would respect a soft a.ss president?

3 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Dezine said:
And ppl like you think your so smart when in reality your an idiot that just complains all his life and doesn't do this to enforce their "beliefs"
You literally just said

Dezine said:
obama is the best.. if you dont like it leave america go live in russia or china you phaggots. maybe there you will like putin better
Yet you have the nerve to call someone else an idiot when in this thread alone, there has been overwhelming evidence as to what a failure Obama is. But you didn't pay any attention to that huh?
 3 years ago '04        #77
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dezine said:
And ppl like you think your so smart when in reality your an idiot that just complains all his life and doesn't do this to enforce their "beliefs"
You just proved me right....you're the perfect example of what I just said....n*gga catching feelings and name calling like a female because of what I said. Now you gotta make up sh*t by saying I complain all my life. But tell us why you're mad though.
 3 years ago '06        #78
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Does any World leader take Obama serious??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
29 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
55 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
47 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
537 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
58 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Another EARTHQUAKE: North Korea struck
27 comments
20 hours ago