Is The 2019 Bentley Continental GT Worth $250,000

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '06        #1
1074 page views
19 comments

realgunta 869 heat pts869
space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 46121 46121
Is The 2019 Bentley Continental GT Worth $250,000

+7   

19 comments for "Is The 2019 Bentley Continental GT Worth $250,000"

1 month ago '18        #2
Negvagabon 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 657 657
No
+3   

1 month ago '16        #3
007imayeseekay 
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 2310 2310
It's literally worth whatever people will pay for it.

...people will pay $250,000
+5   

1 month ago '17        #4
XMarksThePost 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 4301 4301
Shiiiid, I'll start worrying if it is worth it once I can actually afford it, as of now it can be 100k to 500k for all I care

+7   

1 month ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow 19 heat pts19
space
space
$9,756 | Props total: 39584 39584
If you only put $40k down it will only cost you around $2200 a month to lease.

+8   

1 month ago '09        #6
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1251 1251
yes @ the design.. yes @ the tech.. i would just add my screenname to the tires
+1   

1 month ago '14        #7
BasedGawd 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 7945 7945
Not feeling the exterior.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #8
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 3022 3022
I know its futile to cling to a bygone era but none of the VW era bentleys hold candles to the likes of arnage and brooklands. They lost what it means to be a bentley and instead became nicely packaged audis imo. Sure the continental gt’s were huge success and did for the brand what cayenne did for porsche but idk it just never felt like they are what i remember what true bentleys are supposed to be.

The dash doing 360 is a cool gimmick i guess but i really wished the interior, the back, and the roofline stayed closer to the XP10 concept. Would have also liked a bit longer wheelbase and less overhang, like the aforementioned concept, which lead to my personal favorite silhouette for a coupe - long nose short deck - with a bentley twist. Love the bigger grille however, unlike other overgrown grilles now ubiquitous in the likes of the new A8/Q7/Q8 and X7.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #9
katurner 92 91 heat pts91
space
space
$6,056 | Props total: 8192 8192
Reminds me of the EXP9 concept a few years ago. Looks like a spacecraft
+1   

1 month ago '14        #10
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,633 | Props total: 16081 16081
I don't like'em.

I'm not in the market for a $250K coupe either, but if I was I wouldn't go for it...There's really only ONE logical choice at that price point for any real car enthusiast and it's a S65 AMG Coupe.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But I digress...

You remember how MEAN yet ELEGANT the Bentley Conti's used to look?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Still to this day...One of the most gorgeous coupes I ever saw in person was the old Continental SC (Mulliner Spec with the Targa Roof).

[pic - click to view]

They don't make'em like that anymore. Now they got these dudes out here paying $250K+ for a mahfu*kin' Volkswagen.

Don't even get me started on that f*ggot a*s Bentayga truck. I got back home last night off a red-eye and I see one walking to my truck parked next to one of the new Explorers...Dead a*s...I'd rather have the fu*king Explorer over that ugly a*s baby-mama car looking piece of sh*t. It's literally a Touareg with Bentley emblems..But there's a sucker/rapper/pro-athlete born every minute I suppose.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-18-2018 at 12:11 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '13        #11
boopityboop 24 heat pts24
space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5992 5992
 xbossxplayax said
I know its futile to cling to a bygone era but none of the VW era bentleys hold candles to the likes of arnage and brooklands. They lost what it means to be a bentley and instead became nicely packaged audis imo. Sure the continental gt’s were huge success and did for the brand what cayenne did for porsche but idk it just never felt like they are what i remember what true bentleys are supposed to be.

The dash doing 360 is a cool gimmick i guess but i really wished the interior, the back, and the roofline stayed closer to the XP10 concept. Would have also liked a bit longer wheelbase and less overhang, like the aforementioned concept, which lead to my personal favorite silhouette for a coupe - long nose short deck - with a bentley twist. Love the bigger grille however, unlike other overgrown grilles now ubiquitous in the likes of the new A8/Q7/Q8 and X7.
TALK THAT sh*t!
+1   

1 month ago '15        #12
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 17595 17595
 Naga Sadow said

Literally a waste unless yo wipe yo a*s wit 40k. Well over 60 grand for 12 month lease. fu*k that

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Sucka Repellent 94 heat pts94
space
space
$17,350 | Props total: 35736 35736
when I get wealthy I want one of those….
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
realgunta 869 heat pts869 OP
space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 46121 46121
 FukHowYouFeel said
I don't like'em.

I'm not in the market for a $250K coupe either, but if I was I wouldn't go for it...There's really only ONE logical choice at that price point for any real car enthusiast and it's a S65 AMG Coupe.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But I digress...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Still to this day...One of the most gorgeous coupes I ever saw in person was the old Continental SC (Mulliner Spec with the Targa Roof).

[pic - click to view]

They don't make'em like that anymore. Now they got these dudes out here paying $250K+ for a mahfu*kin' Volkswagen.

Don't even get me started on that f*ggot a*s Bentayga truck. I got back home last night off a red-eye and I see one walking to my truck parked next to one of the new Explorers...Dead a*s...I'd rather have the fu*king Explorer over that ugly a*s baby-mama car looking piece of sh*t. It's literally a Touareg with Bentley emblems..But there's a sucker/rapper/pro-athlete born every minute I suppose.
^^^FACTS

the mercedes S Coupe is in a category of its own imo

also damn i forgot how clean the old school Contenential looked
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,143 | Props total: 20171 20171
 FukHowYouFeel said
I don't like'em.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But I digress...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You opinionated fu*k

I see alot of white women in that truck
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #16
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,633 | Props total: 16081 16081
 92baby said
You opinionated fu*k

I see alot of white women in that truck
You don’t like it anymore do you, be honest...

4 weeks ago '17        #17
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,143 | Props total: 20171 20171
 FukHowYouFeel said
You don’t like it anymore do you, be honest...

Its straight imo
+1   

1 week ago '04        #18
Duntaz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 12989 12989
 Naga Sadow said

Negro please

6 days ago '19        #19
maranello550 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 11 11
 160z said
Literally a waste unless yo wipe yo a*s wit 40k. Well over 60 grand for 12 month lease. fu*k that
Cost of insurance and fuel will leave him in debt.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #20
maranello550 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 11 11
 FukHowYouFeel said
I don't like'em.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But I digress...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

A wraith would be a much better purchase.

Home      

most viewed right now
+190online now  21
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
New Apple iPhone Leak
42 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside JA RULE COPPIN PLEAS to SAVE HIMSELF since FYRE FESTIVAL DOCUMENTARY is..
137 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+190online now  4
Image(s) inside White guy at a black barber shop problems....
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  4
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  3
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside HOH 2K Bye Felicia...