Is The G-Wagon Worth $125,000????

most viewed right now
126 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '04        #26
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 3021 3021
The G truck be my fav whip from waaay back so when i got my money up it was my first two yes two whips (his & hers) so yeah i will always have a special place in my heart for the G class.

Most gelandewagen owners are financially well endowed so chances are they have experience with other top notch vehicles before stepping into this ladder frame truck from three decades ago so its no secret that W463 had many many flaws in todays standards... for me however it was my first car so i never noticed until i started adding more whips to my stable.

Cant wait to experience the new one even tho what made me fall in love with the original is almost all gone. Really want to keep the 5.2 G63 as my old lady’s grocery getter but since i dont have endless means one day i might have to go wit the flow. If i had no limit i’d still be shooting for MY13 cabriolet, 4x4 squared, 6x6, and even the landaulet before delving into the new one and im sayin that even after “seeing the light” about these bank vaults on wheels.

Just one more thing about the question whether it’s worth the price esp. in the world such a thing as ranger rover vogue exists... they are not replaceable whips to one another. The Vogue is far more a modern car and i suspect it still is compared to W463A. Even if u take into consideration the reliability issues you are still compareing a missile to a rock. U dont go with a G truck cuz its a better SUV or an off roader (the landcruiser will get the job done better for much less). And not every g wagon owner chooses it because its a status symbol. It just got that strange pull that some small number of ppl resonate with but they will be just as lost at sea to explain how and why.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #27
Slingy 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,429 | Props total: 5042 5042
 RatedQue said
Ive had 2 ranges, never will get another again. Between all of the different engine manufacturers and the damn suspension problems it really wasnt worth it. I would lease one all day if you decide to go that route.
Family friend had one and took it back after 2 years, said its just a money pit.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #28
mrep3 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 8788 8788
 socal511 said
am i the only one who sees these as feminine?

just get an s63 if you got pockets that deep
Don’t know what people see in these things
+1   

1 week ago '05        #29
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$855 | Props total: 260 260
Had to o look up what a S63 was. That’s a nice car. 0-0 in 3.4 for a sedan!!

The luxury styling.

For whatever reason, the G Wagon is the status symbol (outside the Maybach).

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+118online now  32
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+112online now  32
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-37online now  23
Video inside We have a new savior
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+53online now  14
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  12
Video inside Did R. Kelly Finesse the World?
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  12
NFL REFEREES sure do love Tom Brady..... LOLLL
90 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+86online now  9
Mannie Fresh On Rhythm Roulette: Creates a Complete Banger