NEW Audi e-tron GT coming out in 2020 - Is this EV the Tesla Model S Killa?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '05        #1
1518 page views
18 comments

ice wolf 544 heat pts544
space
space
$9,941 | Props total: 8118 8118
NEW Audi e-tron GT coming out in 2020 - Is this EV the Tesla Model S k*lla?

Sh!t is FIRE to me image
+11   

18 comments for "NEW Audi e-tron GT coming out in 2020 - Is this EV the Tesla Model S Killa?"

2 months ago '04        #2
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 1015 1015
sh*t is beautiful. Everything I read yesterday said deliveries will be early 2021, prouduction 2020, though.

Based on what Audi is saying, this is as close to production as any car they took to car shows. If they don't do what Porsche did to the Mission E concept/Taycan and water it down, I'm copping this bi*ch.

I'm reserving excitement until I see the production version.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #3
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1525 1525
Wow

2 months ago '07        #4
21 1624 heat pts1624
space
space
$63,649 | Props total: 70806 70806
I'd give my left nut for this.

2 months ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 3022 3022
Urus, Q8
Q7, Cayenne, Bentayga
The 3rd gen Con-GT, Panamera
Taycan and now this

VW really mastered exponentially growing “new” models from platform sharing

First the new R8 cannibalizing Huracan, so they gon k*ll it; i wonder what this ones gonna do to taycan
+1   

2 months ago '08        #6
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 6450 6450
 xbossxplayax said
Urus, Q8
Q7, Cayenne, Bentayga
The 3rd gen Con-GT, Panamera
Taycan and now this

VW really mastered exponentially growing “new” models from platform sharing

First the new R8 cannibalizing Huracan, so they gon k*ll it; i wonder what this ones gonna do to taycan
100% true

The only advantage for hands-on buyers is accessing sharing parts from cheaper models

2 months ago '04        #7
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 1754 1754
price point?

2 months ago '04        #8
nwking 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,169 | Props total: 5178 5178
Car has to be in the same ball park as the Tesla model s it can't be 20 to %30 more. 4 door model maybe ?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #9
FalconBuddha 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 3560 3560
Man this looks nice, really want to get excited about it, but I know I'll never be able to afford it so ....

2 months ago '17        #10
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 3063 3063
Why does the next product gotta be another product k*ller? sh*t never works - like ever.

Do you know how many times the "iPhone k*ller" term has been used? All this pretty much guarantees is that the iPhone ain't going anywhere.

This doesn't look like competition to the Model S at all in terms of design. It appears smaller and more aggressive + the P100D has better specs. Range on this is 250 miles...

I'd imagine it'd be a competitor to the Tesla Roadster - which would completely take a sh*t on this.

These companies are so stuck in their old ways, they're still making front bumpers with the idea that there needs to be airflow into an engine bay.

Horrible from a design POV.

Rear looks nice.

Last edited by myPOWER; 12-03-2018 at 02:20 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #11
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,808 | Props total: 442 442
 myPOWER said
Why does the next product gotta be another product k*ller? sh*t never works - like ever.

Do you know how many times the "iPhone k*ller" term has been used? All this pretty much guarantees is that the iPhone ain't going anywhere.

This doesn't look like competition to the Model S at all in terms of design. It appears smaller and more aggressive + the P100D has better specs. Range on this is 250 miles...

I'd imagine it'd be a competitor to the Tesla Roadster - which would completely take a sh*t on this.

These companies are so stuck in their old ways, they're still making front bumpers with the idea that there needs to be airflow into an engine bay.

Rear looks nice.
Lol why are you so mad?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #12
deziking 114 heat pts114
space
space
$22,092 | Props total: 10586 10586
Jaguar has one but its only electric nothing close to tesla with auto pilot and sh*t.

1 month ago '04        #13
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,403 | Props total: 1313 1313
 flav said
100% true

The only advantage for hands-on buyers is accessing sharing parts from cheaper models
Yeah but if you can afford a Hurican or R8, you probably not fu*king with parts that are. Not oem
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 200 200
Beautiful car but sh*t specs. They’ll be putting out a worse EV in 2021, than Tesla has on the market TODAY.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #15
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 17595 17595
 thegod said
sh*t is beautiful. Everything I read yesterday said deliveries will be early 2021, prouduction 2020, though.

Based on what Audi is saying, this is as close to production as any car they took to car shows. If they don't do what Porsche did to the Mission E concept/Taycan and water it down, I'm copping this bi*ch.

I'm reserving excitement until I see the production version.
Taycan is far from watered down

1 month ago '11        #16
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 480 480
It's a concept. It won't look like that if it makes production

The Porsche Mission E looks how it looks and now the production Taycan looks dumbed down

If it does make production Audi doesn't have a global charging network established. Nor Autopilot. Nor a leader like Elon Musk

$35 Model 3 is coming mid 2019. I'm getting that and even when I have more $$$ I will not get an Audi EV over a Tesla. I will not support a company that has lied to the public with emissions cheating devices. Making EV's is the only good they can do.

Tesla is leading the EV revolution and has changed the auto industry.

I will forever support Tesla and Elon. Monumental times we are in.

The more EV's the better. I hope Audi makes this s*xy EV and starts taking electrification more serious. Only then I may have some respect.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #17
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$1,881 | Props total: 2982 2982
 myPOWER said

Rear looks nice.
I'd be making futuristic classic vehicles. Think Final Fantasy type, I'd have a menacing coupe like Batman villian hood length, 3 row cars, wild ish.

4 weeks ago '05        #18
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 422 422
 kontrast said
Beautiful car but sh*t specs. They’ll be putting out a worse EV in 2021, than Tesla has on the market TODAY.
I think a lot of ppl are missing this fact. All these car companies talking about 2020-2021 and it can't compete with the tech in a tesla today... what you think tesla is going to do? they are just gonna continue to extend their lead.

4 weeks ago '05        #19
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,857 | Props total: 7946 7946
shot looks like it would fold like a beach chair during a crash

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
New Apple iPhone Leak
43 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+190online now  16
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+27online now  8
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside JA RULE COPPIN PLEAS to SAVE HIMSELF since FYRE FESTIVAL DOCUMENTARY is..
137 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Article inside Chris Brown Under Investigation For Alleged Rape In France: Report
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  4
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone
42 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+25online now  3
NFL Man under fire for using Dr. Martin Luther King video to mock Saints fans