2020 Ford Explorer

most viewed right now
146 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #51
ptwist 50 heat pts50
space
space
$17,462 | Props total: 10672 10672
 x Tha Arkitek x said
I mean the Police vehicle market was wide open once Ford k!lled off the long-lived Crown Vic...it's why Dodge just got some business with the Charger Pursuit. City & States governments tested the cars them self and Ford produced the better product again, so most law enforcement kept using Fords. Chevy tried with the Caprice PPV, but it was clearly trash.
I’m sure it’s an economic thing to make sure law enforcement is using American based vehicles. But it’s also practical to stick to one auto maker for repair and continuity reasons too. In LA, it’s primarily crowns and explorers. I do see the Chargers out too so those must be the main 3 vehicles for pigs.

2 weeks ago '13        #52
3nl1ght3ned 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 6593 6593
 FukHowYouFeel said
How about you f*ggots stop breaking the law then. It's pretty simple.

You thinking of trading in the G63 6x6 for this baby?
I mean even when I'm 100 percent legal if I see cops around it makes me uneasy. I notice other drivers slow down and try to not draw attention if they know theres cops around. no one wants to deal with a pig riding dirty or riding clean

and tbh I'm happy with my urus jawn prob rock with that for the winter feel me?
+1   

1 week ago '15        #53
Hiphop2day 2 heat pts
space
space
$618 | Props total: 1305 1305
Yup the way I see it. You inconsiderate asf copping a Ford explorer cuz of what it does to people driving . Same goes for people copping black or white chargers plus they usually the fake flexers

1 week ago '15        #54
jayande 
space
space
space
$1,422 | Props total: 1704 1704
I see they went even further to try and copy the Range Rover Sport\Velar shape and concept this year. No matter how good they make it look on the outside, it will always be a traditional Ford on the inside. Back in the day had an 04 Ford Focus that was plagued with mechanical and electrical problems. It was hell on my pockets and psyche and I will #neverforget

1 week ago '04        #55
JayR04 122 heat pts122
space
space
$11,694 | Props total: 8405 8405
 jayande said
I see they went even further to try and copy the Range Rover Sport\Velar shape and concept this year. No matter how good they make it look on the outside, it will always be a traditional Ford on the inside. Back in the day had an 04 Ford Focus that was plagued with mechanical and electrical problems. It was hell on my pockets and psyche and I will #neverforget
Not really copying. Ford used to own land Rover so they still use ideas back and forth
+1   

1 week ago '15        #56
jayande 
space
space
space
$1,422 | Props total: 1704 1704
 JayR04 said
Not really copying. Ford used to own land Rover so they still use ideas back and forth
That's right! Totally forgot about that. Good look on the info. Since that's the case it almost seems like a Toyota/Lexus situation where Range Rover is the luxury brand and Ford is the cheaper similar looking version of that brand. Again, the new Explorers are attractive no doubt, but are the looks worth the possible risk and headaches that inevitably come with Ford vehicles? I would have to say no.

5 days ago '07        #57
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$2,489 | Props total: 1608 1608
Ford signature that cheese grater grill lol

4 days ago '06        #58
Game375 49 heat pts49
space
space
$14,119 | Props total: 1445 1445
make a jeep srt competitor already

3 days ago '04        #59
JayR04 122 heat pts122
space
space
$11,694 | Props total: 8405 8405
 Game375 said
make a jeep srt competitor already
I would love that. Ford explorer SHO. But Ford ain't bout that life

7 hrs ago '04        #60
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 906 906
 Duntaz said
I dont know what ford explorers reliability like these day but I had an 02 before and that bi*ch made me never want to buy anything else by ford again. They were notorious for tranny problems
Same here. I had an 02 EB. I had transmission trouble, rear differential, coil pack, and other issues. That completely turned me off on Ford.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+112online now  34
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+119online now  31
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-38online now  30
Video inside We have a new savior
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  28
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside kevin gates defends himself against those who question how he was movin..
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+86online now  12
Mannie Fresh On Rhythm Roulette: Creates a Complete Banger
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  11
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
247 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+277online now  9
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
438 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy