Audi oled tail lights

most viewed right now
132 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '05        #51
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,613 | Props total: 860 860
That would be pricy af. Iím good

3 weeks ago '18        #52
MayneThaTruth2 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,587 | Props total: 2840 2840
I want these mfs pronto!

3 weeks ago '18        #53
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Itís not street legal anywhere because thatís not the intention of a tech demo. It simply a showcase of new technology.
But they probably have a setting where they could just light up like normal lights. And a setting where the lights are moving around and what not. I would cop em myself.

3 weeks ago '04        #54
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,218 | Props total: 4058 4058
 SimpinAintEz said
You mind typing a coherent sentence my guy?

It doesn’t matter where you live dipsh*t, this TECH DEMO is not intended for street use...ANYWHERE.
typing on my phone bro, and again what’s was the point of bringing anywhere else up if I’m the US dipsh*t. you trying to hard to prove a point that wasn’t asked of you. I didn’t ask for your opinion so keep it fu*king moving goof

3 weeks ago '13        #55
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,161 | Props total: 23408 23408
 youngsiz said
typing on my phone bro, and again whatís was the point of bringing anywhere else up if Iím the US dipsh*t. you trying to hard to prove a point that wasnít asked of you. I didnít ask for your opinion so keep it fu*king moving goof
I type exclusively on my phone and can manage coherent sentences.

I didnít bring up anywhere else specifically, I essentially said this sh*t isnít coming out ANYWHERE PERIOD, let alone America, making it dumb af to whine about whether itís legal or not moron.

Also, youíre on a PUBLIC FORUM goof, if you donít like random peopleís input on a topic then youíre in the wrong fukkin spot cry baby.

3 weeks ago '13        #56
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
But they probably have a setting where they could just light up like normal lights. And a setting where the lights are moving around and what not. I would cop em myself.
Of course they do. Tech demos are supposed to be extravagant and show the full potential of a new technology. Public use is almost always a toned down version of whatís presented, similar to concept cars.

3 weeks ago '04        #57
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,218 | Props total: 4058 4058
 SimpinAintEz said
I type exclusively on my phone and can manage coherent sentences.

I didnít bring up anywhere else specifically, I essentially said this sh*t isnít coming out ANYWHERE PERIOD, let alone America, making it dumb af to whine about whether itís legal or not moron.

Also, youíre on a PUBLIC FORUM goof, if you donít like random peopleís input on a topic then youíre in the wrong fukkin spot cry baby.
you trying too hard goof stfu and move along I didnít ask for your opinion. I donít care if itís legal in Russia , Japan, or Asia or anywhere else or if itís a demo Genius get the point, If itís not legal in the US it doesnít matter to me. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to break it down further on why your meaningless opinion only matters to you.

3 weeks ago '13        #58
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 youngsiz said
you trying too hard goof stfu and move along I didnít ask for your opinion. I donít care if itís legal in Russia , Japan, or Asia or anywhere else or if itís a demo Genius get the point, If itís not legal in the US it doesnít matter to me. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to break it down further on why your meaningless opinion only matters to you.
You still here? Didnít read n*gga. Collect your L for thinking for a second that this tech demo sh*t would ever be released on public roads.

3 weeks ago '18        #59
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Of course they do. Tech demos are supposed to be extravagant and show the full potential of a new technology. Public use is almost always a toned down version of whatís presented, similar to concept cars.
Thats why I say I dont think they would be banned. You'd have to ban a certain setting. You may get a ticket letting them thangs blank around.

Cops may order you to turn em on regular.

3 weeks ago '13        #60
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Thats why I say I dont think they would be banned. You'd have to ban a certain setting. You may get a ticket letting them thangs blank around.

Cops may order you to turn em on regular.
Iím saying that the manufacturer is not going to allow drivers the ability to utilize an illegal setting on their car, so that wouldnít be an issue.

3 weeks ago '18        #61
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Iím saying that the manufacturer is not going to allow drivers the ability to utilize an illegal setting on their car, so that wouldnít be an issue.
Why you say that? Its a money maker. And what about custom shops making them for all cars? I wouldnt cop no Audi for this sh*t.

I wanna put some on a Lac or Buick.

3 weeks ago '17        #62
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 4842 4842
Remember when fast and furious was hit and people were street racing all over? People put the glow under their car and then it became illegal. They said it was a distraction to other drivers....

Now I see all see is glow, neons, fu*kin graphics. Howís that not a distraction? lol

Someone gonna be staring at the Tail light gif and run someone over.

..... sht is fire tho..

3 weeks ago '13        #63
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Why you say that? Its a money maker. And what about custom shops making them for all cars? I wouldnt cop no Audi for this sh*t.

I wanna put some on a Lac or Buick.
I say that because manufacturers arenít in the habit of making themselves walking liabilities, thatís what custom shops are for and even they tell you if itís not street legal.

As a mass producing manufacturer who has safety, reliability, and performance as a priority, putting illegal options on your vehicles is not a ďmoney makerĒ, quite the opposite.

Putting stuff like this on a road going vehicle is what the aftermarket is for. Thereís a reason it exists and thereís a reason manufacturers donít put the sh*t on their cars from the factory.

3 weeks ago '18        #64
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I say that because manufacturers arenít in the habit of making themselves walking liabilities, thatís what custom shops are for and even they tell you if itís not street legal.

As a mass producing manufacturer who has safety, reliability, and performance as a priority, putting illegal options on your vehicles is not a ďmoney makerĒ, quite the opposite.

Putting stuff like this on a road going vehicle is what the aftermarket is for. Thereís a reason it exists and thereís a reason manufacturers donít put the sh*t on their cars from the factory.
Again, fu*k an Audi. I dont want one. Im just talking about custom shops making these. They do street illegal sh*t every damn day.

3 weeks ago '13        #65
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Again, fu*k an Audi. I dont want one. Im just talking about custom shops making these. They do street illegal sh*t every damn day.
Umm, sure. I guess go to a custom shop and put illegal sh*t on your car then.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #66
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Umm, sure. I guess go to a custom shop and put illegal sh*t on your car then.
Thats what I would do. Some cops dont even regulate on custom sh*t on cars. It aint illegal anyways, you can just turn em on regular whenever you want.

Boys bout to make a fortune when they figure out how to make em!! Im gettin mines done pronto!!!!

3 weeks ago '04        #67
class01 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 140 140
clearly just a concept, but i can them slowly adding oled to parts of the interior in the future

3 weeks ago '07        #68
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 730 730
 SimpinAintEz said
This,

They will probably refine the sh*t out of it and make it practical. Looks like its already a work in progress with the new Q8 lights.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #69
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 3021 3021
the whole back gone be a screen basically, so words of warning could be displayed instead of automatically blinking hazard lights when you stomp on the brake at 60 miles+

i hate the USDOT madated side markers just slapped on my foreigns and interrupt the design. perhaps one day the sidemarkers will "come on" these screens only when im on the road and go away once the car isnt moving so at least when im walkin towards and away from my parked foreign i dont have to see those astocities

3 weeks ago '04        #70
Duntaz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$16,750 | Props total: 12949 12949
 halftime said
Iím black

2 weeks ago '05        #71
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,236 | Props total: 10267 10267
 Butter Biscuit said
How much to replace them?
My first thought, dont really fu*k with German cars for that reason but it looks cool.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+118online now  34
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+112online now  28
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  26
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-37online now  26
Video inside We have a new savior
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  16
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+86online now  15
Mannie Fresh On Rhythm Roulette: Creates a Complete Banger
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  10
Video inside Did R. Kelly Finesse the World?
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  8
NFL REFEREES sure do love Tom Brady..... LOLLL
90 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy