LIL BOOSIE arrested in walmart after trying to fight george zimmerman

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-36  130
86 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 days ago '19        #51
dametyme 
space
space
space
Props total: 287 287  Slaps total: 168 168
You need more people.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #52
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 97422 97 K  Slaps total: 12671 12 K
 HardHittinNB83 said
Tru he said it in the beginning that he was gonna go in but he touched on it a little bcuz its prolly bullsh*t, how the fk the realest rapper run into the biggest coward ever not buying it but the first hour man Hassen went fkin hamburger!
He Mentioned it again towards the end when he read the comments...lol comment he read said it was a old "lipstick alley" report from 17...

Hassan gets wild unwarranted hate that I don't understand, but I rock with him and give a listen...dude def has zero fear!
+1   

5 days ago '13        #53
Flow Mo88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3169 3 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K
 somuchfun said
George Zimmerman don’t be in Miami
He would be dog food

Miami is the one city that would serve him up.

5 days ago '06        #54
kmstokes 
space
space
Props total: 2977 2 K  Slaps total: 208 208
I'm not sure why anyone hasn't got him yet.
+1   

5 days ago '19        #55
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 4712 4 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 Tobinmont said
That’s all I took from that sh*t. Ain’t nooooo way he goes to Miami.
Dude prolly In Florida right now strapped up wishing someone would try em so he can k*ll another innocent man
+1   

5 days ago '14        #56
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 59194 59 K  Slaps total: 18504 18 K
Them outsiders in here furious that n*ggas sullying the name of their god Zimmerman

Shambles
+2   

5 days ago '17        #57
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 19448 19 K  Slaps total: 7517 7 K
 2 Pistolz said
George Zimmerman wouldn't step foot in Miami.

But this is bullsh*t. Starting to make waves out here. n*ggas saying it happened at the Walmart in Miami Gardens by Hard Rock stadium.

1. What the fu*k would Boosie be doing in that area since there was nothing going on at the stadium?

2. Why the fu*k would George Zimmerman be in a 99% black Walmart in an area where his victim was most known and his face dirty?

Regardless, he needs to die someway, somehow.
But that’s life... we all gone die someway somehow some day

5 days ago '18        #58
jay2cold 
space
space
Props total: 4521 4 K  Slaps total: 401 401

+1   

5 days ago '13        #59
batmanwithprep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14762 14 K  Slaps total: 453 453
What's with all the guest lurkers?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #60
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4321 4 K  Slaps total: 1584 1 K
 NYNY said
I wish someone would
Then do it pu**y

5 days ago '11        #61
Coke Hogan 
space
space
Props total: 622 622  Slaps total: 121 121
This is all you gotta do to get a platinum thread on this site now? Lmao
+2   

5 days ago '06        #62
Big Bear 
space
space
Props total: 26724 26 K  Slaps total: 6284 6 K
 Dolph said
wtf

he was at the basketball game last night
+3   

5 days ago '04        #63
JJH35 
space
space
Props total: 1990 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 Gully Reloaded said
From a fellow old account, your old a*s is prolly way too old to be e-thugging like a teenager my dude.

Lames only say this sh*t cause 99.9% of the time nothing will ever occur. You this mad fam?
It was not even remotely serious of a comment.

5 days ago '18        #64
northeastfly 
space
space
space
Props total: 207 207  Slaps total: 124 124
that's funny because I was sitting right behind him last night at game..he's at every game floor seats
+1   

5 days ago '19        #65
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4984 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 GST said
i just want someone knock him out . Jump his a*s and take his gun then serve him a nice 3 piece no biscuit . Make him lean into to a nice right hook to the cheekbone.
Why? So when he smokes them and walks on self-defense you can protest?

smh

5 days ago '19        #66
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
space
Props total: 484 484  Slaps total: 163 163
 tokinjohn said
He Mentioned it again towards the end when he read the comments...lol comment he read said it was a old "lipstick alley" report from 17...

Hassan gets wild unwarranted hate that I don't understand, but I rock with him and give a listen...dude def has zero fear!

Lol me either , no fear ! can't wait for the next one bcuz he said that was the warm up wtf !? I love that real truth sh*t nothing fictional n no bias sh*t, Jay been a sellout in every which way possible, he better watch himself bcuz jay got so many connections its really scary hopefully his plat form aint big enuff for Jay to catch feelings

Last edited by HardHittinNB83; 01-15-2020 at 12:26 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '16        #67
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12266 12 K  Slaps total: 2583 2 K
 016z said
Idk whose side you on? I don’t like that
Who do u think

5 days ago '05        #68
GST 
space
space
Props total: 5314 5 K  Slaps total: 754 754
 d*ckhead said
Why? So when he smokes them and walks on self-defense you can protest?

smh
You missed the part where he got his gun took so how he gonna smoke them and he can’t f*ght ? Foh

5 days ago '05        #69
tokinjohn 
space
space
 HardHittinNB83 said
Lol me either , no fear ! can't wait for the next one bcuz he said that was the warm up wtf !? I love that real truth sh*t nothing fictional n no bias sh*t, Jay been a sellout in every which way possible, he better watch himself bcuz jay got so many connections its really scary hopefully his plat form aint big enuff for Jay to catch feelings
He's pissing off bigger ppl than Jay, dude be going at the gays, music industry, spilling secrets on the higher ups... He got the right idea on how to move but one tiny slip up and he's in jail, dead (even if fake suicide), sh*t missing, who knows..never seen anyone out here doing what he does so idk how that ends for him...Hope if, whatever happens they leave his fam alone
+1   

5 days ago '19        #70
jojothugadventu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 4258 4 K  Slaps total: 989 989
 youngthundacat2 said
i know the kid who actually made that facebook status he thinks i fu*k he’s baby momma
lmfaooooo

4 days ago '19        #71
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
space
 tokinjohn said
He's pissing off bigger ppl than Jay, dude be going at the gays, music industry, spilling secrets on the higher ups... He got the right idea on how to move but one tiny slip up and he's in jail, dead (even if fake suicide), sh*t missing, who knows..never seen anyone out here doing what he does so idk how that ends for him...Hope if, whatever happens they leave his fam alone

U ever fk with young pharoh channel ? Hes been goin in like never before lately, last 2 been dope as fk id recommend it hes got alot of knowlege about how sh*t moves out here not saying i agree with everything they say but i find myself agreeing with most of it specially the last few n this old one he did a few years back about Hollywood fkin nuts

4 days ago '05        #72
tokinjohn 
space
space
 HardHittinNB83 said
U ever fk with young pharoh channel ? Hes been goin in like never before lately, last 2 been dope as fk id recommend it hes got alot of knowlege about how sh*t moves out here not saying i agree with everything they say but i find myself agreeing with most of it specially the last few n this old one he did a few years back about Hollywood fkin nuts
What's ill is I only heard of YP thru HC page, the way he denounced and broke down dude I figured no sense in checking his content out..I see quickly thru ppl and I trust sons word enough to know i more than likely can see thru those types...if I remember I'll at least give my own ear to it
+1   

4 days ago '19        #73
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
space
 tokinjohn said
What's ill is I only heard of YP thru HC page, the way he denounced and broke down dude I figured no sense in checking his content out..I see quickly thru ppl and I trust sons word enough to know i more than likely can see thru those types...if I remember I'll at least give my own ear to it

U heard Hassan call out YP for taking his topic not even 24hrs later lol dudes gotta work together man wtf lol

4 days ago '05        #74
tokinjohn 
space
space
 HardHittinNB83 said
U heard Hassan call out YP for taking his topic not even 24hrs later lol dudes gotta work together man wtf lol
Lol that's who he was talking about? Who is he trying to say the "tbonefromcolors" really is? YP or Sarneta?

4 days ago '19        #75
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Lol that's who he was talking about? Who is he trying to say the "tbonefromcolors" really is? YP or Sarneta?

Nah i dont think its YP bcuz i havnt seen him diss hassan at all unless i missed it but i did hear him ask the chatroom who we thought TBone was lol now u got me wondering who he is

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside Selena Gomez Gets "Rare" Tattoo Amid Desperation To Beat Roddy Ricch On..
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  40
Video inside Power’s “Who Shot Ghost” Mystery Solved! Killer Revealed + More! [SPOIL..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  36
Christian preacher: ‘Demon’ Meghan Markle ‘poisoned’ Royal Family’s bloodline ..
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Jan 18 - Virginia Gun Rally On MLK Day: Charlottesville Part 2
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy