Trick Daddy Has A Message For His Mugshot Shamers

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '07        #26
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 15052 15 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 JayGeezus said
What you mean? It means a WHOLE LOTTA GANG sh*t.
He obviously aint gang gang
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 15052 15 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
Come on Trick....its obvious you aint taking of yourself properly. Don't pull the lupus card. What your hair looking like Stevie Wonder cut it got to do with your illness?? If its affecting your hair growth cut the sh*t off man......We gone still love you if yo baldhead shaped like a pear lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
BitterDiesel 
space
space
Props total: 4047 4 K  Slaps total: 587 587
 Adwerdz said
What does Coke do for lupus?
Gelps with the pain and inflammation of the joints..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #29
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 Knucklez said
a lot of this is on trick. His hardheaded a*s refuses to take his lupus medication for some reason
All them lupus meds will have you slump. Youll be on bed rest majority of the time
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #30
EscoNore 
space
space
Props total: 542 542  Slaps total: 21 21
Lupus is no joke...one of my closest friend’s brother died last month at 27 years old because of Lupus.
+12   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
ialokcin 
space
space
space
Props total: 169 169  Slaps total: 19 19
 Knucklez said
a lot of this is on trick. His hardheaded a*s refuses to take his lupus medication for some reason
You think thats because hes a stubborn moron that wants to stay sick, cant afford medical care, or because in his case, the side effects of the medication are actually worse than the disease itself?
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 36640 36 K  Slaps total: 6695 6 K
 somuchfun said
coke laced joints
Where did u read this at?

Edit: Il hold my L
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #33
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 30570 30 K  Slaps total: 3217 3 K
 ialokcin said
You think thats because hes a stubborn moron that wants to stay sick, cant afford medical care, or because in his case, the side effects of the medication are actually worse than the disease itself?
The way he justified it sounded like he was just ignorant and didnt wanna take em. He didnt explain why he was just like hes never taking that sh*t fu*k that. But that makes sense
 BitterDiesel said
All them lupus meds will have you slump. Youll be on bed rest majority of the time
o ok that makes sense
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 
space
space
Props total: 12484 12 K  Slaps total: 2618 2 K
 "SS" said
Boonk. It's some south Florida sh*t. I was down there last summer in the strip club. and some n*ggas were smoking the funkiest weed i had ever smelt. sh*t smelled like death, the bartender told me what it was and said that 99% of the weed smokers down there put a lil coke in it. Started way back in the 80s because the weed down there was bad and the cocaine was A1
99% is harsh.... been smoking since 5th grade. Never did that junkie sh*t in my life

I've seen people do it but not that often.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #35
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
Props total: 9801 9 K  Slaps total: 499 499
 "SS" said
Boonk. It's some south Florida sh*t. I was down there last summer in the strip club. and some n*ggas were smoking the funkiest weed i had ever smelt. sh*t smelled like death, the bartender told me what it was and said that 99% of the weed smokers down there put a lil coke in it. Started way back in the 80s because the weed down there was bad and the cocaine was A1
n*ggas smoke that sh*t in South Carolina too, trust
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #36
just imagine 
space
space
space
Props total: 78 78  Slaps total: 31 31
the widespread of cheap technology and internet access gave every worthless moron a chance for misery to find its company.

25 years ago there wasnt all these people on the internet because they couldn't afford a computer, a modem, and a dedicated phone line. today, every brain peon paying monthly payments on their $1200 phone, with their $500 car note, is on every social media app wasting precious time of their day to find people as stupid as them to hate on others.
+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #37
Kool Aid 
space
space
Props total: 5715 5 K  Slaps total: 1410 1 K
 LOW LIFE said
Whole latta gang shiit
 PrisonRules said
What does this phrase mean?
Boonk is referring to coke laced weed which is what trick daddy got caught in possession with.

Viral internet star, nicknamed Boonk, had a popular catchphrase that was "Boonk Gang whole lotta gang sh*t"

The poster made the connection between Tricks coke laced joints by utilizing Boonk Gangs catchphrase in his post.

An innuendo if you will..
+22   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 55670 55 K  Slaps total: 10284 10 K
 BitterDiesel said
Gelps with the pain and inflammation of the joints..
Oh wow
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
pocketchange 
space
space
Props total: 18284 18 K  Slaps total: 5897 5 K
 "SS" said
Thought this was normal everywhere.

But it's getting worse in Florida they lacing spice with coke now.

2 weeks ago '08        #40
Nut-In-Honeys 
space
space
Props total: 13161 13 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26161 26 K  Slaps total: 4555 4 K
 Bunkavell said
Dr. Trick Daddy Dollars, knows dirtys the cure for everything.... Simply genius
Yo go see that n*gga bout yo back. He roll up a dirty blunt n start tellin you old uncle luje stories
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26161 26 K  Slaps total: 4555 4 K
 FeedTheBeast said
Come on Trick....its obvious you aint taking of yourself properly. Don't pull the lupus card. What your hair looking like Stevie Wonder cut it got to do with your illness?? If its affecting your hair growth cut the sh*t off man......We gone still love you if yo baldhead shaped like a pear lol.
Lupus effects your hair skin and eternal orgins. My dad has it his hair is thinning he is black and has to wear sunscreen in the summer. He had open heart surgey kidney transplant and some other sh*t

My cousin has it but it only effect her hair n skin. She use to have long hair but had to cut it short
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #43
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 36640 36 K  Slaps total: 6695 6 K
 Kool Aid said
Boonk is referring to coke laced weed which is what trick daddy got caught in possession with.

Viral internet star, nicknamed Boonk, had a popular catchphrase that was "Boonk Gang whole lotta gang sh*t"

The poster made the connection between Tricks coke laced joints by utilizing Boonk Gangs catchphrase in his post.

Google innuendo

Edit: another L for me today. I'm logging off it's too early
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #44
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 36678 36 K  Slaps total: 4718 4 K
 Blokka Blokka said

Look like he sells momo out of a food cart in Mumbai.

2 weeks ago '04        #45
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 12017 12 K  Slaps total: 4045 4 K
 LOW LIFE said
Boonk gang
What does it mean was the question. Not where it started

2 weeks ago '04        #46
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 12017 12 K  Slaps total: 4045 4 K
 Kool Aid said

Thanks.

I see a lot of rappers saying it.

n*ggas saying it on songs, or just when they get camera time, I'm like wtf
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 9477 9 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
 Eclectic said

"MIAMI, FL – Trick Daddy’s mugshot became internet fodder over the weekend after he was arrested for cocaine possession and DUI. Those who didn’t realize the Hip Hop vet suffers from lupus mercilessly clowned his appearance.

On Sunday (January 12), Trick decided to set the record straight and point out to his Instagram followers how much the disease affects him.

“Let me get this right…you like on me..make fun of the fact that I have lupus…and all this just for the likes,” he wrote. “Thank god im strong. Everything is funny until it hits close to home..my feelings don’t hurt easily. I’m too worried about waking up tomorrow.”

The text across the post read, “A message from @dollars. Before you laugh at his mugshot understand what he’s dealing with.”

Lupus, which is the same condition J. Dilla battled prior to untimely passing, is a “long-term autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissue.

“Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, and damage to the joints, skin, kidneys, blood, heart, and lungs,” according to Medical News Today.

It can also cause inflammation in the skin, joints, lungs, kidneys, blood and/or heart, which can partially explain why Trick’s hair and skin looks unusual.

During a 2014 interview with The Breakfast Club, Trick said he stopped taking medication for the disease and self-medicates with coke-laced joints instead.

“When I smoke weed and coke, the worst thing that’s gonna happen to me is I’mma got to sleep or eat,” he said. “If I take Lupus medicine, I gotta take a pill for this pill, a pill for that pill… then I gotta go back to the doctor every Thursday and give them my money.”

Trick was arrested on Saturday morning (January 11) after he was discovered asleep at the wheel by Miami-Dade police. He admitted to having five drinks on Friday evening (January 10) and was then asked to conduct a field sobriety test, which he failed.

Consequently, he was taken to Hammocks District Station where officers searched his belongings and found a rolled up dollar bill with what appeared to be cocaine residue inside. He posted $6,000 bond and was released the same day.

Charges include possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license."

2 weeks ago '19        #48
swizzie36 
space
space
space
Props total: 916 916  Slaps total: 87 87
So did they return his line or is it still in the evidence room?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #49
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 pocketchange said
Thought this was normal everywhere.

But it's getting worse in Florida they lacing spice with coke now.
And them scram blunts heavy n FLA now Flock n weed
K2 n weed shame whats going on..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #50
Daptism 
space
space
space
Props total: 32345 32 K  Slaps total: 5819 5 K
 Adwerdz said
What does Coke do for lupus?
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  31
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  25
SPOOKY: 2017 Cartoon Prophesizes KOBE BRYANT Helicopter Crash!!!
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-59online now  8
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobe’s death!
255 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy