Every person who ever lived will see God face to face one day. Will you be ready?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
52 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '05        #251
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 69 69
Wonthewill
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #252
48laws 
space
space
Props total: 1245 1 K  Slaps total: 120 120
If you are a black American who can trace his roots to slavery and believe in Christianity you are a cocoon
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #253
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 5483 5 K  Slaps total: 2181 2 K
 Kyu said
So we should follow pagan Egypt with their homos*xuality and half animal halfback human hybrid religion worshipping beasts of the field and the air?

Who would want to follow mystic voodoo religions that practice sorcery and other evil practices?

And masters God? The Bible was compiled from people who ALL lived in what is now considered the Middle East but in antiquity it was Western Asia/northern Africa. The last book of the Bible which is Revelations was completed in 90ad which was 1500 years before Europeans had the Atlantic slave trade. The Bible was already across the entire planet. One of the oldest churches in the world is the Ethiopian Coptic Church so how are you telling me this is the masters religion? The Old Testament books were written 3000+ years ago

The Bible doesn’t care what “color” or nationality you are, the Gospel is for all nations on the planet. If you think a certain people are more superior than anyone else then you are far far away from the truth.
Yikes, you do know the bible was written by man right?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #254
Malibudadon 
space
space
space
Props total: 10 10  Slaps total: 2 2
Salvation is Only for Hebrew Isrealites,everyone else will be servants...

2 weeks ago '15        #255
Lord Funkington 
space
space
Props total: 3516 3 K  Slaps total: 602 602
God is Santa Claus for adults.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #256
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 8407 8 K  Slaps total: 2647 2 K
 Kyu said
Nah you don’t

I wouldn’t wish Hell on my worst enemy
U realize that we’re already in hell right

2 weeks ago '19        #257
Poetparagraph 
space
space
space
Props total: 544 544  Slaps total: 67 67
 Signor said
so what differentiates israelites from the rest of the abrahamic religions?

Abraham has a seed...not a religion. Abraham acknowledged the Elohim of the Bible. Same as in royalty...not all offspring is an heir to the throne...Isaac was that heir. Any of his seed who believes in the truth written in the oldest history book on the planet and follows Yah and believes in Christ the Messiah can be saved. Arabs were polytheist prior to the inception of Islam. Also God hates the s*xually immoral ..this includes pedophiles.... Christ walked a righteous path....Muhammad married a 7 year old...

2 weeks ago '17        #258
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 16903 16 K  Slaps total: 5052 5 K
All you maggots n tranny chasers b ready
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #259
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 26283 26 K  Slaps total: 3061 3 K
 Poetparagraph said
Abraham has a seed...not a religion. Abraham acknowledged the Elohim of the Bible. Same as in royalty...not all offspring is an heir to the throne...Isaac was that heir. Any of his seed who believes in the truth written in the oldest history book on the planet and follows Yah and believes in Christ the Messiah can be saved. Arabs were polytheist prior to the inception of Islam. Also God hates the s*xually immoral ..this includes pedophiles.... Christ walked a righteous path....Muhammad married a 7 year old...
So one moment you want to act like you are well read and then the next you want to spit hearsay?

Shame on me, I should have figured out you have no idea what you are talking about when you started saying the hebrew bible is the oldest history book.. thats my fault for even engaging with you.

You are not only brain washed you are ignorant evidenced by the lack and/or suppression of knowledge you just showed in such quick manner.

Take care. Do not expect a response back from me.

2 weeks ago '19        #260
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
Props total: 444 444  Slaps total: 186 186
it’s 2020
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #261
Poetparagraph 
space
space
space
Props total: 544 544  Slaps total: 67 67
 Signor said
So one moment you want to act like you are well read and then the next you want to spit hearsay?

Shame on me, I should have figured out you have no idea what you are talking about when you started saying the hebrew bible is the oldest history book.. thats my fault for even engaging with you.

You are not only brain washed you are ignorant evidenced by the lack and/or suppression of knowledge you just showed in such quick manner.

Take care. Do not expect a response back from me.
You don't have to respond. The Bible is a history book and a guide book to salvation. The entire book has nothing to do with religion, it's a book of law. Wearing a seat belt and driving the speed limit are both legal safety precautions to save lives....so if someone doesn't abide by law they can not only impact their own lives but the lives of others. What religion was Moses?? What religion was Noah? What religion was Christ? What religion were the disciples?? There was no religion...it was just abide by the commands and laws of God....period. There were no symbols or any images of God that they bowed to. I'm not here to convert anyone... I encourage people to read for themselves....then read the parallels from historians. Scientists entire existence is proving God didn't exist...but even they admitted that civilization began right where the Bible says it did. Look at old maps from 1600s. All the empires mentioned in the Bible actually existed.

The Bible is the only book that explains past, present and future with preciseness.

2 weeks ago '07        #262
Jumbo Rondo 
space
space
Props total: 36511 36 K  Slaps total: 5209 5 K
In this thread we watch as people argue over which of their religions is “real”
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #263
Faythung 
space
space
Props total: 10593 10 K  Slaps total: 838 838
'I count religion but a childish toy, and hold there is no sin but ignorance'.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #264
A-L-P 
space
space
space
Props total: 4673 4 K  Slaps total: 525 525
 suavehooper said
Bro this comment doesn't make sense at all.

This is probably 1st pro God thread I've seen probably EVER on here in comparison the HUNDREDS of threads made by Atheists over the past few months where they spew reason they believe God doesn't exist.

@ was making atheist threads DAILY at one point trying to convince people God doesn't exist

Your comment just proves that there is underlying fear of God being real to a lot of non believers.

@ you see how once someone makes a RARE pro God thread on here, you start to see comments saying "don't force it down our throats"

That is the result of a MAJOR underlying misconceptualized fear of God being real

I've seen people like this become believers though, so there is always hope
Why do y’all always project that underlying motivation on people who believe differently than y’all? Is it far fetched that maybe some people don’t subscribe to a belief in a deity because the stuff in religious texts don’t make sense?

I would also argue that according to what a lot of believers say, they subscribe to their particular religion out of fear as well. When I was in the church we were indoctrinated from early on to believe we would burn in hell forever if we fell out of God’s grace. From my perspective, a lot of believers subscribe to their belief system through fear based reasoning (fear of going to hell, don’t want to die after physical death, searching for hope in sh*tty circumstances), so I find it funny how they project that onto non believers. I would even go as far as saying religion in general is rooted in the fear of death.

Just like how you have a gut feeling non believers are motivated by not wanting to believe the god of your religion is real, I have a feeling believers have an underlying dislike towards non believers because they ask questions about your belief system that force you to challenge your worldview. For the sake of keeping your worldview intact, it’s easier to dismiss non believers as “devils, fools, in denial, etc” than to engage with them honestly.

2 weeks ago '07        #265
A-L-P 
space
space
space
Props total: 4673 4 K  Slaps total: 525 525
 Poetparagraph said
You don't have to respond. The Bible is a history book and a guide book to salvation. The entire book has nothing to do with religion, it's a book of law. Wearing a seat belt and driving the speed limit are both legal safety precautions to save lives....so if someone doesn't abide by law they can not only impact their own lives but the lives of others. What religion was Moses?? What religion was Noah? What religion was Christ? What religion were the disciples?? There was no religion...it was just abide by the commands and laws of God....period. There were no symbols or any images of God that they bowed to. I'm not here to convert anyone... I encourage people to read for themselves....then read the parallels from historians. Scientists entire existence is proving God didn't exist...but even they admitted that civilization began right where the Bible says it did. Look at old maps from 1600s. All the empires mentioned in the Bible actually existed.

The Bible is the only book that explains past, present and future with preciseness.
Science’s entire existence is proving God doesn’t exist? How did you come to that conclusion?

Which scientist are you referring to who said they believe civilization began when the Bible said it did? In fact, when does the Bible even claim civilization exist?

2 weeks ago '06        #266
Celsius 
space
space
Props total: 3487 3 K  Slaps total: 920 920

They still got y’all n*ggas believing in god I see
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #267
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3411 3 K  Slaps total: 511 511
 koopa24 said
I was told that forgiveness will get you into heaven. When you don’t forgive people for doing fu*k sh*t you might end up in hell. sh*t had me worried because I been fu*ked over a lot in life. So I always held a grudge but my heart was always pure and always willing to lend a helping hand, I show love, and have a good heart hopefully that counts for something
Romans 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

1 Peter 1:16 "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Having a decent heart is not enough unfortunately and even having 'good' intentions can bring forth bad things sometimes.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #268
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9269 9 K  Slaps total: 600 600
Finally read through the thread to see would I read something interesting, and have to say these debates are starting to become the same things getting said over and over? (after like 5 threads the past few weeks)

The most interesting thing I can say is it makes sense for believers and non believers to disagree, but when other religions start arguing about the "specifics" then that's when I just understand what I knew in the beginning...

And that is, this will always be a Neverending argument. Seems people's experiences have led them to believe what they do so why keep arguing at this point.

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #269
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3411 3 K  Slaps total: 511 511
 Zaosyn said
why do you have to believe in god to get into heaven why cant you be a good person that inherits the traits of a good person that belongs in heaven would have and still get in heaven?
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 'Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'

When sin and death entered the world through our collective disobedience to believing and keeping YAH's word, we lost communion with YAH AND dominion over the earth and its creatures to satan. A 'good' heart isn't enough unfortunately.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #270
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27140 27 K  Slaps total: 5834 5 K
 Kyu said
I never claimed to be better than anyone and I’m only enlightened to the Word but only because the Holy Spirit am I able to discern

I already said I was a sinner

And I’m doing action in real life and I’m on here spreading the gospel to y’all
The "gospel" is just words breh. I don't want to hear some cornball give computer desk sermons on a hiphop website. You have a whole location for you to go speak to people who think like you. Dont flood the board with this nonsense for one

Pretending that you're doing your part by telling others about your beleif system is self serving bullsh*t...

Dropping quotes from the Bible is not real conversation...the Bible is man made...every single word written by human hands...it is not a book that should be used to relate to anyone in real life..because there is nothing special about it...a good book of good stories where some can be used to guide others...and other parts are just made up nonsense. If your goal is too truly guide people to being better people..then take you head out that damn book and speak to them from an aspect of real life...relatable life experiences....to help them....and I dont mean help them to believe what you beleive...if they do then fine...but help them to indeed be better.....that's how you help...people dont want to talk to robots...my 2 cents on the matter anyway

2 weeks ago '19        #271
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2395 2 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 FCWGM said
Exactly everything he is saying is literall fantasy

Nothing he says has been proven and he been wrong about a few things ....

And he got the nerve be saying other religions are fake like how can you even say that without feeling like a hypocrite
Well the other religions are fake i dont agree. I believe in god but disagree with putting others religion down. I personally dont think he was doing that on purpose its just what he believes. My whole point hes trying to spread the word of god what was wrong with that? Why the negativity about it?

Now the whole my religion is better than yours or the only real 1, i dont rock with that. I put my faith in god, i go to church to heal and hear sermons. Nothing wrong with faith you feel me . But to each his own, my belief doesnt make me above anyone and vice versa.

2 weeks ago '07        #272
Bighempin of QM 
space
space
Props total: 7578 7 K  Slaps total: 1630 1 K
GODs a women black one at that!

2 weeks ago '06        #273
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14891 14 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 Tonero said
i aint ready dawg battling with noFap .at this point, i feels its only Gods grace.

either way stay blessed brother you never know how many souls this will reach

I feel like God already knows all our weaknesses and this is a reason every man should have a wife specifically tailored for him and why a good wife is a gift from God.

I don't have that yet. Rubbed one out this morning, in lieu.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #274
Doe Stacks 
space
space
Props total: 943 943  Slaps total: 110 110
What happens to the babies who never got a chance to learn about god? What happened to the people that lived on earth before the old testament ever existed?
Please explain.

Where does the Egyptian book of the dead play a part in all of this since many of the things found in the bible came from that book.
Please explain
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #275
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
Props total: 834 834  Slaps total: 320 320
It’s all made up nonsense
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-38online now  34
Video inside Dam Florida , He's Only 13
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+130online now  32
Image(s) inside Boyz in the Hood deleted scene
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-18online now  25
Kirk Cousins Makes Lamar Jackson Look Like High School QB in Accuracy Chal..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  23
Jan 23 - NYC 12 release footage of a bar backout that got deadly
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy