Will Smith: Me and Pac didnt speak to eachother bcuz of Jada

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '19        #51
Realtyme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 834 834
I do amatuer pr0n on the side on pr0n
Batonrougebigdicc

2 weeks ago '18        #52
EastAfrican  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
space
space
Props total: 16571 16 K  Slaps total: 3041 3 K
 NahLij said
There's a few letters they wrote each other that's been put online
If thats a real letter, wit them pictures of her and all.. She needs stop wit this "We were just friends" she been sayin since his death.

Who sends pictures like that to a n*gga in jail, and they r just friends? what kinda fairytale sh*t is that?
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #53
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
Props total: 4429 4 K  Slaps total: 1347 1 K
Pac poured alize and cristal on jada pu**y
while will was fu*kin duane martin in the pool house

2 weeks ago '17        #54
Exodus 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 13977 13 K  Slaps total: 10436 10 K
 Coffee said
Nah, Will is probably right.

Remember...

Pac became a savage later, not when he was friends with Jada.

From beta to alpha
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #55
Hit Em' Up 
space
space
space
Props total: 5363 5 K  Slaps total: 908 908
For a grown successful superstart being open about his insecurities...most men wouldnt admit that because of their ego..

Will always seem like a good stand up guy. Grow up watching fresh prince, man came a long way
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
Petieparker 
space
space
Props total: 10464 10 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
I respect Will for his honesty. We all use to think this sh*t and he just put it out there with no hesitation. Some people would have kept it pc.
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #57
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 16079 16 K  Slaps total: 14170 14 K
Breakfast club is bi*ch a*s n*ggas.

While they wait so long to interview a legend like will smith.

So many legendary 80's and 90's rap legneds that need to be on there. But they stay intervieing the same n*ggas

same with movie legends and b ball players
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 16079 16 K  Slaps total: 14170 14 K
 Hit Em' Up said
For a grown successful superstart being open about his insecurities...most men wouldnt admit that because of their ego..

Will always seem like a good stand up guy. Grow up watching fresh prince, man came a long way
that why i said will smith is the realest rap n*gga in the game.

n*ggas saying he corny because he make kiddie rap.
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #59
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 1421 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 shooter said
And if Will believes that Pac never tested his best female friend out ever...
Thatís not what he said, he said they loved each other and grew into an age where it was a possibility for them to have been together.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
 Souloh said
That’s not what he said, he said they loved each other and grew into an age where it was a possibility for them to have been together.
Yeah but he aint really say they didnt, which leads us to another question, did they? i mean shiiit...

stutteringrap said
Breakfast club is bi*ch a*s n*ggas.

While they wait so long to interview a legend like will smith.

So many legendary 80's and 90's rap legneds that need to be on there. But they stay intervieing the same n*ggas

same with movie legends and b ball players
Too much sh*t happen in the 80's n the 90's, that i dont think ppl from that era r willing to come live on a radio station to talk about. it was a different time, definitely not for radio

Last edited by EastAfrican; 01-13-2020 at 05:02 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #61
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24084 24 K  Slaps total: 6055 6 K
But let bx n*ggas tell it woman evil and never pick the nice guy over the bad boy.

Even tho pac wasnt an actual badboy and jada is probably the only famous person from the 90s who knew that. She knew the soft voice tight jeans wearing pac in bmore dancing like micheal jackson and singing show tunes.

Thats the real pac. Acting singing and dancing no thug life - thespian life dont sell suge knight records tho i guess
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #62
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 1421 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 EastAfrican said
Yeah but he aint really say they didnt, which leads us to another question, did they? i mean shiiit...
Whether they did or didnít shouldnít matter to anyone.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #63
BitterDiesel 
space
space
Props total: 4048 4 K  Slaps total: 587 587
 TVee said
True, but his insecurities are called Thetans. He gotta zap them sh*ts out once a month.
Damn you took it there...

2 weeks ago '17        #64
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 35698 35 K  Slaps total: 5582 5 K
 Eastcoast said
Yea but why front, Jada had a choice and she picked Will so he won.
Will was husband material

PAC she wanted to fu*k

Be like that sometimes

They both kinda won
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #65
xslick504 
space
space
Props total: 5157 5 K  Slaps total: 193 193
Young generation don't know what to do with an answer like that.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #66
space
space
 Souloh said
Whether they did or didn’t shouldn’t matter to anyone.
It doesnt matter to me. But we in a thread where the topic is about that, so.... comin’ in this thread showed that u wanted to know too

Last edited by EastAfrican; 01-13-2020 at 05:16 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #67
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 82191 82 K  Slaps total: 36204 36 K
So Left Eye and Jada were in love with this man despite them being with other men? Both also claimed to never have slept with him... To all the bx'ers who believe those claims I have a waterfront property I'd like to sell you in Idaho... PM Me.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #68
92baby 
space
space
 Sandyy said
But let bx n*ggas tell it woman evil and never pick the nice guy over the bad boy.

Even tho pac wasnt an actual badboy and jada is probably the only famous person from the 90s who knew that. She knew the soft voice tight jeans wearing pac in bmore dancing like micheal jackson and singing show tunes.

Thats the real pac. Acting singing and dancing no thug life - thespian life dont sell suge knight records tho i guess
Will is a nice guy but he also probably has a backbone

While jada is a woman she probably most likely is smarter than your average woman

She seen the plot
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #69
space
space
Y'all applauding Will for admitting also have to acknowledge that it's a lot easier to admit this now that Pac gone. I'd imagine it would be hard to let another living man know you make him feel insecure about his wife
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #70
space
space
 Rule 336 said
So Left Eye and Jada were in love with this man despite them being with other men? Both also claimed to never have slept with him... To all the bx'ers who believe those claims I have a waterfront property I'd like to sell you in Idaho... PM Me.
Lmao shiitt i dunno about Left Eye, but them letters Jada sent to 'Pac in jail, wit the pictures and all, that leaked to the net... If thats sh*ts real, then they definitely had somethin goin on. I never heard of no homegirl that sendin pictures like that to a n*gga in jail-
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #71
92baby 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Women love multiple people like men love multiple people

That whole one person for you is some bullsh*t
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #72
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 24166 24 K  Slaps total: 6926 6 K
 tokinjohn said
Lol n*ggas trying to live vicariously thru Pac...Pac could turn to whatever later in life but if you watch those earlier B-More times of her and Pac they had a brother and sister kinda relationship...if you think in that era, especially a B-More chick didn't appreciate that softer Pac who was into Arts and sh*t she liked wasn't the real appeal to her and not what he morphed to later, then YOU just have a crush on Pac and can't understand how anyone could deny the s*xual energy that YOU see.

Will won, lol trade places with truths and Pac would of snuffed Charlamane for bringing up those feelings
You sound hurt....no offense to u but u didnt know Pac personally or from them teenage years....jada was still cool wit Pac up until he joined the row so i dont know what u talking about

n*ggas aint have a crush on pac cuz they thought he fu*ked jada....u a full on weirdo. Any sort of positive comment or gangsta sh*t done on Pacs name brings u out in essay form....full on clown. Been peeped u

2 weeks ago '09        #73
kingkeno 
space
space
Props total: 1422 1 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 Sandyy said

Drake is the modern Pac

Change my mind

2 weeks ago '17        #74
space
space
Y'all n*ggas weirdos. Pac died going on 24 years ago and y'all still speaking negatively on this man. What's crazier is most of y'all weren't born or were kids when he died so you have very little knowledge of who he was... It's like seeing this dude get constant praise makes you dudes hate yourselves. Pac is easily the most impactful rapper of all time and y'all n*ggas hate him cause y'all don't believe he was gangsta enough.. imagine listening to a rapper simply cause you think he's gangsta. I swear y'all n*ggas gay
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #75
jaytxxl 
space
space
space
Props total: 2678 2 K  Slaps total: 97 97
 TheCompanyMan said
Props to Will for giving an honest answer. Lesser men would've lied.
Facts would have lied or pulled some Birdman/Fredro type of sh*t.. n*ggas forget tho Will Smith was that n*gga too during that period..
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
SPOOKY: 2017 Cartoon Prophesizes KOBE BRYANT Helicopter Crash!!!
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-59online now  14
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
257 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy