Will Smith: Me and Pac didnt speak to eachother bcuz of Jada

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '16        #26
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12822 12 K  Slaps total: 2678 2 K
Martins funnier than will
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 97492 97 K  Slaps total: 12678 12 K
Lol n*ggas trying to live vicariously thru Pac...Pac could turn to whatever later in life but if you watch those earlier B-More times of her and Pac they had a brother and sister kinda relationship...if you think in that era, especially a B-More chick didn't appreciate that softer Pac who was into Arts and sh*t she liked wasn't the real appeal to her and not what he morphed to later, then YOU just have a crush on Pac and can't understand how anyone could deny the s*xual energy that YOU see.

Will won, lol trade places with truths and Pac would of snuffed Charlamane for bringing up those feelings

Last edited by tokinjohn; 01-13-2020 at 04:08 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6568 6 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
 Eastcoast said
Yea but why front, Jada had a choice and she picked Will so he won.
DId she? Not really. Pac was accessible. Sure, they could have tried dating but Jada and Pac knew it would just fu*k up the relationship. Living the life he did, he wold end up cheating on her, and fu*kin up their frienship. She wanted it, just knew it would go nowhere. Will has always been her safe bet. I mean look at their lives. Pac the bad boy and will smith the good boy. look how their lives turned out.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 16080 16 K  Slaps total: 14175 14 K
 EastAfrican said

Martin in there sittin lookin at Will like; You know your wife n Pac....
who current wife wasn't the girlfriend or fu*k buddy of somebody else.

ain't like jada got a long list of industry n*ggas shefu*ked.

plus will smith si a russell wilson type of n*gga. pretty sure he knock off some hot ones in the past. that jada would get jeylous over.

plus ain't like they did not have a opem relationship that keptthem married without any probelsm for a good 20 years.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #30
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11266 11 K  Slaps total: 12244 12 K
Really appreciate Will's honest and thoughtful answer here.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #31
Sivraj 
space
space
Props total: 18704 18 K  Slaps total: 2277 2 K
Will is real for that!
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6568 6 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
 NYNY said
Martins funnier than will
i mean i guess but will made me laugh more in the interview. Martin not really funny when u aint got a camera in front of em.

2 weeks ago '04        #33
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 2041 2 K  Slaps total: 434 434
 TheLastNonEarth said

Is it just me or does it seem like CTG is always going for the most disrespectful, borderline get slapped-in-the-mouth-for-asking-question? When Will said it never went s*xual, I was almost waiting for CTG to ask

How you know Jada & Pac never fvcked?

I get that's his shtick but damn I've seen people give amazing interviews without the shock jock/ disrespectful shyt.
People say hes being disrespectful but people love hearing the answers to his questions

Charmalagne just asks what he wants to know and usually its what everyone wants to know also. I don't think he's disrespectful, he's just direct. If people have an issue with his questions they tell him something and Char just keeps it moving.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #34
Passport 
space
space
space
Props total: 1036 1 K  Slaps total: 490 490
 Knucklez said
what makes you think she was a hoe?
Even though I hate when these guys get on their chatty patty sh*t and calling women out their names, I do believe Jada herself on several occasions maybe in older interviews(not recent ones in social media age) has said that she was promiscuous at a point and not loving herself

sh*t I take back the part about not recently cause I think she showed signs on red table talk when talking about being addicted to pr0n at a point and being a s*x addict
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #35
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12822 12 K  Slaps total: 2678 2 K
 cold_young_thug said
i mean i guess but will made me laugh more in the interview. Martin not really funny when u aint got a camera in front of em.
Martins more natural I feel like will tries too hard to be funny At times
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
Coffee 
space
space
space
Props total: 15613 15 K  Slaps total: 4581 4 K
 shooter said
And if Will believes that Pac never tested his best female friend out ever...
Nah, Will is probably right.

Remember...

Pac became a savage later, not when he was friends with Jada.

+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
TVee 
space
space
Props total: 3820 3 K  Slaps total: 1413 1 K
 cold_young_thug said
DId she? Not really. Pac was accessible. Sure, they could have tried dating but Jada and Pac knew it would just fu*k up the relationship. Living the life he did, he wold end up cheating on her, and fu*kin up their frienship. She wanted it, just knew it would go nowhere. Will has always been her safe bet. I mean look at their lives. Pac the bad boy and will smith the good boy. look how their lives turned out.
Her plan was for to have Will raise Pac's seed. Obviously didn't work out.

2 weeks ago '07        #38
Sincere730 
space
space
Props total: 20950 20 K  Slaps total: 2895 2 K
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #39
Mozart 
space
space
space
Props total: 3193 3 K  Slaps total: 407 407
Respect

2 weeks ago '12        #40
Ricky Retardo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 27709 27 K  Slaps total: 2250 2 K
 Eastcoast said
Yea but why front, Jada had a choice and she picked Will so he won.
True but... that's kinda by default
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
NahLij 
space
space
Props total: 23446 23 K  Slaps total: 1706 1 K
 FrescoB said
Both were writing Quasi love letters to each other back in the day.

She's not yours its only your turn
She sent love letters and s*xy pics to Pac while he was at Dannemora.

I just finished talking to you about an hour ago! I decided to call Mommie because I was so emotional! Not in a bad way, but relieved to hear the life in your voice. Iíve been aching to hear that strong voice!

Iím not sending the letter about Keisha because it was irrelevant now that we talked! I still donít feel sheís what you need right now, but for real, Iíve got to trust you!

If you feel her, something must be real! I only hope the situation making you feel you have to accept anything less than you deserve only cause itís been there.
You and I will never feel any of our partners are worthy of either of us, so itís not for me for judge, really! I want someone to love you to the fullest! They have to love the man you truly are! She should praise you, adore you, worship you inside and out whether youíre right or wrong, pretty or ugly! You are the sun and the moon and should be treated accordingly!

If itís true, your heart Will love her beyond the sins of our existence! Thatís how you should be loved and thatís how you should be loved back! Itís unconditional!

You walk now with two eyes open, when sheís by your side, with ease. You should be able to close one! Iíve always felt safe with you, even through all the madness! Iíve never had a problem closing that one eye when I was by your side.
+16   

2 weeks ago '12        #42
TRILL SH1T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9211 9 K  Slaps total: 2020 2 K
 shooter said
And if Will believes that Pac never tested his best female friend out ever...
Everyone ain’t a scum bag - some have respect for women that are worth respecting

Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 01-13-2020 at 06:59 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
EastAfrican  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
space
space
Props total: 16571 16 K  Slaps total: 3041 3 K
 Rainhands said
How you gonna wife a chick when you know her heart belongs with someone else? These dudes play themselves.
Unless a woman is ready to simply her life, there's usually one dude in her heart and another in her v*gina
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #44
Jalen Hoes 
space
space
space
Props total: 385 385  Slaps total: 89 89
I wonder how he would act whenever him and Pac were in the room together. I dont see Will being as the scary type so it was prob hilarious
+7   

2 weeks ago '12        #45
cal classick 
space
space
Props total: 18597 18 K  Slaps total: 637 637
Will kept it G real. Respect .
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #46
space
space
 Jalen Hoes said
I wonder how he would act whenever him and Pac were in the room together. I dont see Will being as the scary type so it was prob hilarious
At the time, when Pac was rollin wit death Row, Suge would "Vanilla Ice" Will, had he said some sh*t to 'Pac lol

Last edited by EastAfrican; 01-13-2020 at 10:35 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #47
Pure Energy 
space
space
Props total: 1914 1 K  Slaps total: 235 235
 echion911 said
Will was scared of a ballerina

That ballerina shot 2 cops while saving a black man at the same time

You tried tho
+12   

2 weeks ago '18        #48
space
space
 NahLij said
She sent love letters and s*xy pics to Pac while he was at Dannemora.

I just finished talking to you about an hour ago! I decided to call Mommie because I was so emotional! Not in a bad way, but relieved to hear the life in your voice. Iíve been aching to hear that strong voice!

Iím not sending the letter about Keisha because it was irrelevant now that we talked! I still donít feel sheís what you need right now, but for real, Iíve got to trust you!

If you feel her, something must be real! I only hope the situation making you feel you have to accept anything less than you deserve only cause itís been there.
You and I will never feel any of our partners are worthy of either of us, so itís not for me for judge, really! I want someone to love you to the fullest! They have to love the man you truly are! She should praise you, adore you, worship you inside and out whether youíre right or wrong, pretty or ugly! You are the sun and the moon and should be treated accordingly!

If itís true, your heart Will love her beyond the sins of our existence! Thatís how you should be loved and thatís how you should be loved back! Itís unconditional!

You walk now with two eyes open, when sheís by your side, with ease. You should be able to close one! Iíve always felt safe with you, even through all the madness! Iíve never had a problem closing that one eye when I was by your side.

Please tell me those letters aint real?

Damnnn somethin' definitely was goin on between them, and it wasnt no just friendship
+9   

2 weeks ago '04        #49
NahLij 
space
space
Props total: 23446 23 K  Slaps total: 1706 1 K
 EastAfrican said

Please tell me those letters aint real?

Damnnn somethin' definitely was goin on between them, and it wasnt no just friendship
There's a few letters they wrote each other that's been put online
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #50
Coffee 
space
space
space
Props total: 15613 15 K  Slaps total: 4581 4 K
Listening to Will talk and reading Jada's letters make you understand that their children are definitely a result of their whimsy thinking.
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-59online now  25
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
257 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+107online now  7
Image(s) inside Jay with the sneak sign to his handlers at the end
217 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy