NORE gettin' a call from Jay Z, after this... sayin: No Biggie, No Jayz

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
17 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #76
jaynat603 
space
space
Props total: 2303 2 K  Slaps total: 282 282
 Fameus said
I'll repeat my question since you decided to post your resume. What do you know what he has or hasn't done? You working some place provides NO insight on what he does in his personal life. And you definitely sound bitter. You're just lying to yourself for the sake of your argument. It is what is.
Lol, fu*kin retarded but ok

2 weeks ago '17        #77
PROV  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 58436 58 K  Slaps total: 12305 12 K
 ThatNigg22 said
Well Hov basically mimicked Biggie whole style
And justified it by saying biggie told him to in a dream

2 weeks ago '17        #78
space
space
 Fameus said
How do you know what he has and hasnt done? You just sound so bitter its seriously just sad.
You got all this venom for this random person online but jay himself dropped "dreams"....clown move

2 weeks ago '04        #79
Fameus 
space
space
Props total: 7766 7 K  Slaps total: 1872 1 K
 PROV said
You got all this venom for this random person online but jay himself dropped "dreams"....clown move
Uh what venom do i have for him? How does saying "how do you know what someone has or hasnt done?" remotely come off as venomous? Y'all let the internet corrupt your thought patterns, its weird.

I dont waste 5 seconds criticizing another man yet he rights a short essay about him not doing what he thinks he should do and i'm the one with "venom"? That makes sense to you?

Last edited by Fameus; 01-13-2020 at 10:05 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #80
space
space
 Fameus said
Uh what venom do i have for him? How does saying "how do you know what someone has or hasnt done?" remotely come off as venomous? Y'all let the internet corrupt your thought patterns, its weird.

I dont waste 5 seconds criticizing another man yet he rights a short essay about him not doing what he thinks he should do and i'm the one with "venom"? That makes sense to you?
I was critiquing your tone of outright dismissal, when its irrefutably true that jay z has a habit of stealing biggie lines and then claiming hes allowed to cuz biggie told him he could in a dream. That is what the person you were tearing apart was referring to.

Reasonable Doubt was not praised during biggies lifetime because it was too derivitative of what puff and biggy were doing. The first person to claim it was a classic was jay. The first person to claim jay is in the convo with big and pac (he isnt) was jay. These are facts.

2 weeks ago '04        #81
Fameus 
space
space
Props total: 7766 7 K  Slaps total: 1872 1 K
 PROV said
I was critiquing your tone of outright dismissal, when its irrefutably true that jay z has a habit of stealing biggie lines and then claiming hes allowed to cuz biggie told him he could in a dream. That is what the person you were tearing apart was referring to.

Reasonable Doubt was not praised during biggies lifetime because it was too derivitative of what puff and biggy were doing. The first person to claim it was a classic was jay. The first person to claim jay is in the convo with big and pac (he isnt) was jay. These are facts.
Oh i get i see the problem now. I now see youre not even comprehending and having a entirely different argument. I never brought up anything about this silly lyric stealing narrative. NEVER. The fact you cant follow that sums up your entire post.

nor check on her well being.
How do you know what he has and hasnt done? You just sound so bitter its seriously just sad.
Seriously quote one thing i said about lyrics or run along.

2 weeks ago '13        #82
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 42294 42 K  Slaps total: 5723 5 K
 jaynat603 said
Well he is, hate to hurt your feelings. When I worked w/ def jam surrounded by a bunch of queens cats, the sentiment was the same when groupies that had the same mindset as you at the time hated to be checked but we all was getting money collectively so what to complain about? And if you're under 35, you are a youngin playboi
You can't hurt my feelings. I was there. I bought reasonable doubt the first week. If you were so involved then tell me what the original CD looked like. The actual CD, not the insert. Anyway idc about some biased Queens people opinions. They were probably hating at the time. Who said that publicly about Jay? I never heard it. Again, they rapped from 2 different perspectives. Jay from a bosses perspective. And big from a soldiers perspective. How old were you when you worked at Def jam in 96 revisionist history guy?

1 week ago '04        #83
fortune1586 
space
space
Props total: 110 110  Slaps total: 82 82
 Bigrel said
Biggie- “ When the Remi's in the system, ain't no telling
Will I fu*k em will I diss em, that's what these hoes yelling
I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on”

Biggie- “on the road to riches and diamond rings, real n*ggas do real things”

Biggie-“isn’t this great ya flight leaves at 8, her flight lands at 9 my game just rewinds”

Biggie-“a lime to a lemon, my dc women, bringing in coke and heroin”

These is whole bars he plagiarized and spit on his sh*t. How can y’all defend that and say he ain’t get or jack his style from BIG? If he wasn’t from New York he wouldn’t get a pass like that. Show me Scarface, Andre 3000/Big Boi, and E-40 reciting n*ggas lyrics word for word
again none of that sh*t was performed on reasonable doubt...vol 1 yes but not on reasonable doubt....and i had alot more to say until who u compared "the greats " to...scarface? where the fu*k is he now? rhyming since the 80s so was jay..i always feel with no real andre 3000 rapping a*s album he IS SECOND TO big boi who was penning hooks and all that sh*t back in the early 90s...ANDRE dumb overrated in 2020, and no, big boi or andre can fu*k with jay anymore seriously,...e-40 i fu*ks with but n*gga..compared to jay lets just stop and if he bit a e-40 line it was to show homage to the west coast...those dynasty tracks in retrospect sound too west too me like jay was tryna say or tap into something he might've had no business with...almost like he was egging n*ggas on to come and get him for what happened to big...either way.. comparing plagiarzism with all the sh*t that jay has come up originally..i dont wanna hear it...stop it..move onto arguing about ur new goat and his plagariazing, tracked, and pre written lyrics...thank you good day...jay-z is the goat...period.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Chinese Market Coronavirus Outbreak Sold Live Koalas, Snakes,..
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jan 23 - NYC 12 release footage of a bar backout that got deadly
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-40online now  19
Video inside Dam Florida , He's Only 13
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Image(s) inside Ebro: "Says Eminem Treats Rap How Black People Have To Treat Life, Be ..
340 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy