NORE gettin' a call from Jay Z, after this... sayin: No Biggie, No Jayz

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '18        #1
3210 page views
83 comments

EastAfrican  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 16545 16 K  Slaps total: 3040 3 K

From @ 1:28:55

NORE: In certain way do you think if it wasnt for Biggie, there wouldnt be a HOV? image

NORE is gettin' that call from Jay

Last edited by EastAfrican; 01-12-2020 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: NORE gettin' a call from Jay Z, after this... says: No Biggie, No Jayz
+5   

best
worst
83 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
ThatNigg22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 44728 44 K  Slaps total: 12640 12 K
Well Hov basically mimicked Biggie whole style
+11   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 16748 16 K  Slaps total: 1008 1 K
he would be around just not as big
rap would go in a whole other direction if pac and big lived.
+10   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 17155 17 K  Slaps total: 5796 5 K
 EastAfrican said
From @ 1:28:55

NORE: In certain way do you think if it wasnt for Biggie, there wouldnt be a HOV?

NORE is gettin' that call from Jay
Rosenberg f*gget a*s tho

+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #5
squirtofkahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 108465 108 K  Slaps total: 7368 7 K

2 weeks ago '18        #6
EastAfrican  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
space
space
 kevin boogz said
BIG dropped LAD when he was oly 24. . n*ggas today in they 40's aint touchin' that.
+13   

2 weeks ago '13        #7
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 42269 42 K  Slaps total: 5719 5 K
 ThatNigg22 said
Well Hov basically mimicked Biggie whole style
How sway?
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
jaynat603 
space
space
Props total: 2303 2 K  Slaps total: 282 282
 EZ Green said
How sway?
He ran with Big's style up to a point he bit every three rhymes off Big's whole discography. Start off with real n*ggas do real things which was in unreleased track @ the time off of in my lifetime vol. 1 then he started taking rhymes from kane, big L, Cam'ron (check out SDE) and many others just to mask the biting he did using Big rhymes from vol 2 to Magna Carter and didn't even say one word to Ms. Wallace calling it a homage but didn't drop a check her way nor check on her well being. Sometimes you have to say fu*k rap and put it to the side if that's your friend tho. Jay been a insecure fraud, he's just been surrounding himself with powerful people over the years being smart about it and using his "inner circle" i.e Bleek, Tah Tah, etc. as if they his day ones as a front. No honor amongst thieves

Last edited by jaynat603; 01-12-2020 at 02:35 PM..

2 weeks ago '10        #9
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 55535 55 K  Slaps total: 6237 6 K
 jaynat603 said
He ran with Big's style up to a point he bit every three rhymes off Big's whole discography. Start off with real n*ggas do real things which was in unreleased track @ the time off of in my lifetime vol. 1 then he started taking rhymes from kane, big L, Cam'ron (check out SDE) and many others just to mask the biting he did using Big rhymes from vol 2 to Magna Carter and didn't even say one word to Ms. Wallace calling it a homage but didn't drop a check her way nor check on her well being. Sometimes you have to say fu*k rap and put it to the side if that's your friend tho. Jay been a insecure fraud, he's just been surrounding himself with powerful people over the years being smart about it and using his "circle" as if they his day ones as a front
You just typed a whole bunch of ranting that has nothing to do with what bro said.

Jay used words from Big not taking his style of rapping.

As far as Jay and Ms Wallace:

Wallace, 64, is featured in the two-part A&E documentary, "Biggie: The Life of Notorious B.I.G.," which premieres tonight at 8 p.m. ET. It centers on Christopher "Biggie" Wallace's legacy and impact on hip-hop culture. His widow, singer Faith Evans, and rapper Lil Cease, are also featured in the first biography authorized by his estate.

"So usually I just [say], 'Get JAY for me, this is what they want to do.' And he was always there," Wallace continued.

Last edited by Black Excellence; 01-12-2020 at 02:38 PM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
jaynat603 
space
space
 Black Excellence said
You just typed a whole bunch of ranting that has nothing to do with what bro said.

Jay used words from Big not taking his style of rapping.
No ranting at all, it's just not comprehending on your end. Youngin ask how Jay mimick Big with the how sway question and I gladly obliged how and why. It's all out there bruh YouTube, interviews, etc.

2 weeks ago '10        #11
space
space
 jaynat603 said
No ranting at all, it's just not comprehending on your end. Youngin ask how Jay mimick Big with the how sway question and I gladly obliged how and why. It's all out there bruh YouTube, interviews, etc.
My comprehension is fine, you should look in the mirror tho.

Mimicking a whole style means you took their cadence, delivery & lyrics.

Using lines here and there is not mimicking a whole style.
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
jaynat603 
space
space
It's funny how now the narrative switches with documentaries trying to sway what actually happened just to gain profits. Has is right, inclusion is the new drug now

2 weeks ago '04        #13
jaynat603 
space
space
 Black Excellence said
My comprehension is fine, you should look in the mirror tho.

Mimicking a whole style means you took their cadence, delivery & lyrics.

Using lines here and there is not mimicking a whole style.
My mirror just fine, you should just say no to drugs tho. Mimicking is biting flat out ain't no in between.
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #14
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 62537 62 K  Slaps total: 8446 8 K
Don’t forget hov busta and big was all in the same high school and hov aint even know biggie rhymed back then. Big got the record deal first but hov was the one known for rhyming in them streets at that time

2 weeks ago '10        #15
space
space
 jaynat603 said
My mirror just fine, you should just say no to drugs tho. Mimicking is biting flat out ain't no in between.
That doesn’t even make any sense.

We’re talking a few lines at a time not entire verses.

2 weeks ago '16        #16
Hector 
space
space
space
Props total: 2756 2 K  Slaps total: 80 80
Nore trying to troll jay into coming on drink champs
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 9149 9 K  Slaps total: 2796 2 K
 kevin boogz said
What direction would that be?

2 weeks ago '19        #18
Jalalphill44 
space
space
space
Props total: 1029 1 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Time for a jay drink champs interview for real

2 weeks ago '13        #19
EZ Green 
space
space
 jaynat603 said
It's funny how now the narrative switches with documentaries trying to sway what actually happened just to gain profits. Has is right, inclusion is the new drug now
Foh. NOBODY thought Jay was a biggie clone in ANY way. Not even big. Wtf are you even talking about? And I'm definitely not your youngin bruh. You up in here on some strong bullsh*t
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #20
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 70243 70 K  Slaps total: 10421 10 K
 EZ Green said
How sway?
Jay was NOT creative.

Jay got the co-sign from Big on the first album. Then got on Puff's album and on Big's album. It's Bad Boy who gave him the co-sign for the industry to recognize him.

Bad Boy did half of Jay's second album... can't remember if it was 7 of 15 tracks, or 8 of the tracks. Jay wore the shiny suit and had his first commercial success with his second album.

Pretty much EVERY feature Big did or Bad Boy did... Jay went and soon got those same artist to do music with. JAy gave up rapping fast due to Nas' success. Then when Big did that track with Bone Thugs, all-of-a-sudden Jay started doing that sh*t again. It was just odd how quickly Jay was doing tracks with Lil' Kim and Too Short, R.Kelly, etc. IT's not like eastcoast guys were rushing to do these kinds of features before Big. Kanye said it "I did a song with coldplay, then jay did a song with coldplay". That's what Jay does.

Then the already mentioned... how often he spit Big's lyrics. Then that "Black Album" idea, that was Big's idea. Big had Kim, Jay tried to recruit Foxy. the Firm, for the Fam... all trying to cash in on Big's idea "The Commission". Brooklyn Mint? Jay was Big's child. Jay has a lot of fathers actually... seeing as how his name isn't even his own. JAy isn't Mike Jordan, he's kobe bryant.
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #21
EZ Green 
space
space
 stogz said
Jay was NOT creative.

Jay got the co-sign from Big on the first album. Then got on Puff's album and on Big's album. It's Bad Boy who gave him the co-sign for the industry to recognize him.

Bad Boy did half of Jay's second album... can't remember if it was 7 of 15 tracks, or 8 of the tracks. Jay wore the shiny suit and had his first commercial success with his second album.

Pretty much EVERY feature Big did or Bad Boy did... Jay went and soon got those same artist to do music with. JAy gave up rapping fast due to Nas' success. Then when Big did that track with Bone Thugs, all-of-a-sudden Jay started doing that sh*t again. It was just odd how quickly Jay was doing tracks with Lil' Kim and Too Short, R.Kelly, etc. IT's not like eastcoast guys were rushing to do these kinds of features before Big. Kanye said it "I did a song with coldplay, then jay did a song with coldplay". That's what Jay does.

Then the already mentioned... how often he spit Big's lyrics. Then that "Black Album" idea, that was Big's idea. Big had Kim, Jay tried to recruit Foxy. the Firm, for the Fam... all trying to cash in on Big's idea "The Commission". Brooklyn Mint? Jay was Big's child. Jay has a lot of fathers actually... seeing as how his name isn't even his own. JAy isn't Mike Jordan, he's kobe bryant.
If you listen to ready to die and listen to reasonable doubt and think Jay bit biggie, you're not even worth discussing hip hop with honestly. It's 2 totally different perspectives. If you wanna call Jay a wave rider, cool. But he's set plenty trends as well.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #22
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 70243 70 K  Slaps total: 10421 10 K
 EZ Green said
If you listen to ready to die and listen to reasonable doubt and think Jay bit biggie, you're not even worth discussing hip hop with honestly. It's 2 totally different perspectives. If you wanna call Jay a wave rider, cool. But he's set plenty trends as well.
Are you retarded?

Where the fuk did i mention ready to die? Go read it again, tell me where the fu*k i mentioned ready to die?

2 weeks ago '18        #23
EastAfrican  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
space
space
 EZ Green said
If you wanna call Jay a wave rider, cool.
And you know damn well he was

Jay the goat wave rider, from ridin' the shiny suit era wit Mase and them to that grimey street sh*t wit DMX. Jay was never the leader of any era, just a follower, but somehow he survived them all, longevity.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #24
EZ Green 
space
space
 stogz said
Are you retarded?

Where the fuk did i mention ready to die? Go read it again, tell me where the fu*k i mentioned ready to die?
What's your point? Jay admired big early in his career ? No sh*t

2 weeks ago '04        #25
D. Norman 
space
space
Props total: 3451 3 K  Slaps total: 1821 1 K
Jay still be making the count on the corner if it wasn't for BIG.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  49
Video inside Well damn, the clubs in Colombia be lit
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-26online now  37
Video inside Dam Florida , He's Only 13