Is Johnny Dang a culture vulture

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
113 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Is Johnny Dang a culture vulture?
Yea he a good natured dude looking out for niggas 30 31.91%
Nah he dgaf he tryna get paid 64 68.09%
Voters: 94.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #101
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 23152 23 K  Slaps total: 8186 8 K
 Skilly713 said
Even though he aint the real Johnny why knock his hustle.

Yall need to stop worrying about where people spend their money unless it's with you.
Dumbess comment I heard this year. Blacks keep a dolla in our community for 18 hours compared to whites who keep it in theirs for weeks. This is why we wnt grow as a race . Giving others are bread. Spend black buy black. We the only motherfu*kers out here with no economical base.

2 weeks ago '18        #102
space
space
space
 POSITIVITY said
R u cute?
I'm handsome ...but real sh*t crime or watever his name is has a plug that is more than likely not black and he has to wrk 10 times harder than johnny to get his name out there.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #103
lilshun 
space
space
Props total: 5327 5 K  Slaps total: 894 894
 OG C Stacks said
I'm from Houston I heard he be fu*king over people. But rappers and most people period don't know sh*t about jewelry and jewelers always fu*k over people
My man bought a nice a*s michael kors watch for $500 from a jewelry store run by some arabs in the mall that everyone goes to for jewelry. They had that same watch at a michael kors outlet for way cheaper but its not their fault that ppl arent up on game, just like n*ggas go cop cologne from stores like macys and dillards when you can get it for cheaper on a website. Theyre nt fu*kin over ppl. Ppl are fu*king over themselves

2 weeks ago '16        #104
Iamsuprme 
space
space
Props total: 2572 2 K  Slaps total: 669 669
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Where do most diamonds come from?? Africa right? So it is our culture.
Your an embarassment n*gga stfu
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #105
space
space
space
 Iamsuprme said
Your an embarassment n*gga stfu

U dumb n*ggas who keep giving your bread to other races for n*gga trinkets are a embarrassment.

2 weeks ago '08        #106
Skilly713 
space
space
space
Props total: 9998 9 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Dumbess comment I heard this year. Blacks keep a dolla in our community for 18 hours compared to whites who keep it in theirs for weeks. This is why we wnt grow as a race . Giving others are bread. Spend black buy black. We the only motherfu*kers out here with no economical base.
Miss me with that nonsense.

Link me to what you got going playa, if you got something worth purchasing I'll be proud to shop with you.

Until then sit back and shut the fu*k up and complain about how other people making their money instead of creating those same outlets u in your feelings about.

McDonalds some culture vultures too if we going off ya partially retarded logic.

n*ggas got all the answers but don't even know what the question is.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #107
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4984 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 Nuggz said
i don’t know if Johnny is overcharging but if he is why he should he give a fu*k? Selling jewelry is his business and he’s probably the most known jewelry guy. You want some real Johnny dang sh*t you should be paying more
You know damn well these people dont understand supply and demand.

Something is worth what the market (the people buying it) are willing to pay for it. Theres not some absolute objective list of exactly how much everything is worth, where someone can 'overcharge' or 'undercharge'. When theres many identical, unbranded items and one person is charging more than the rest to people who are ignorant of the market price, THAT is overcharging, and its the buyers fault for not doing their due dilligence and going and spending that kind of money on a product they are ignorant about. It may be that a Johnny Dang chain costs more than an unbranded chain made from identical materials, but he has built a recognizable brand and that makes them two different products. If people are willing to pay him X amount for a Johnny Dang chain, then that is the value of a Johnny Dang chain, because he is the only person who can produce that product under that brand. If you think its not worth that much dont buy it but dont accuse him of 'overcharging' just because you dont value his product as highly as the market does.

I swear some of you clowns think that profitting from any transaction is wrong, and even more wrong if a person profits off business with a black person. But then you sh*t on any black person who doesnt want to pay twice as much for an identical product just because it is 'black made'. The cogbitive dissonance in the current 'black concious' movement is wild to me.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #108
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 13103 13 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
Is it culture vulture'ing if rappers voluntarily decide to go with him? There are hundreds of black jewelers yet they get very little support from rappers.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #109
space
space
space
 Skilly713 said
Miss me with that nonsense.

Link me to what you got going playa, if you got something worth purchasing I'll be proud to shop with you.

Until then sit back and shut the fu*k up and complain about how other people making their money instead of creating those same outlets u in your feelings about.

McDonalds some culture vultures too if we going off ya partially retarded logic.

n*ggas got all the answers but don't even know what the question is.

U just wanna argue to argue.. I just gave u the solution my brotha. Buy black spend black. Enjoy ur day.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #110
space
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Is it culture vulture'ing if rappers voluntarily decide to go with him? There are hundreds of black jewelers yet they get very little support from rappers.
False...and dnt give me any low middle of the mall dusty cats

2 weeks ago '14        #111
OG C Stacks 
space
space
space
Props total: 1476 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 lilshun said
My man bought a nice a*s michael kors watch for $500 from a jewelry store run by some arabs in the mall that everyone goes to for jewelry. They had that same watch at a michael kors outlet for way cheaper but its not their fault that ppl arent up on game, just like n*ggas go cop cologne from stores like macys and dillards when you can get it for cheaper on a website. Theyre nt fu*kin over ppl. Ppl are fu*king over themselves
Nah thats overcharging. Im talking bout sh*t like saying 14k or 18k when its 10K gold or less. Or mixing in Diamonds with Cubic Zirconias. Or saying diamonds VVS when they are SI. Jewlers overcharging is diffrent than selling me something that ain't what you said you was going to sell me.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #112
lilshun 
space
space
Props total: 5327 5 K  Slaps total: 894 894
 OG C Stacks said
Nah thats overcharging. Im talking bout sh*t like saying 14k or 18k when its 10K gold or less. Or mixing in Diamonds with Cubic Zirconias. Or saying diamonds VVS when they are SI. Jewlers overcharging is diffrent than selling me something that ain't what you said you was going to sell me.
100. dirty game out here bruh

2 weeks ago '08        #113
Skilly713 
space
space
space
Props total: 9998 9 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 JimmyDa3rd said
Selling rappers chains ain't being a culture vulture looooool ya'll n*ggas dumb as hell
They act like these dummies don't got the option to spend their money elsewhere or better yet save it.

These jewelers aint nothing but logos.

5 days ago '14        #114
wuzgooch 
space
space
Props total: 3578 3 K  Slaps total: 173 173
lol johnny dang a culture vulture, but elliot elliante, ben baller, greg yuna, avianne aren't? it's funny how you guys pick and choose who to complain about

5 days ago '15        #115
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 36284 36 K  Slaps total: 4687 4 K
How do you keep a permanent grill clean?

5 days ago '15        #116
Shifty 
space
space
space
Props total: 7267 7 K  Slaps total: 1331 1 K
Tha Opp Eater

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  50
Video inside Selena Gomez Gets "Rare" Tattoo Amid Desperation To Beat Roddy Ricch On..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  41
Video inside Power’s “Who Shot Ghost” Mystery Solved! Killer Revealed + More! [SPOIL..
157 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+63online now  24
7-Time Champ Robert Horry Says Only 'Idiots' Use Rings To Measure Greatness
126 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Jan 18 - Virginia Gun Rally On MLK Day: Charlottesville Part 2