Lil Boosie tried to George Zimmerman

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
23 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #126
SUCIO 
space
space
Props total: 483 483  Slaps total: 775 775
 germanpier said
No, you just believe the murderer pu**y..

I'm basing off the fact d*ckhead Zimmerman was on the phone with dispatch describing exactly what he was doing...which was watching/stalking him...Then told not to pursue and did it anyway.

Luckily I understand you snackfoods....y'all don't believe he's innocent....you just defend anything antiblack.

Same with maga ..they know Trump is a POS because so are they... but he's anti nonwhite and to them that's worth defending.

fu*k you and every dead ancestor, every child in your family, and I hope every female in your family gets r*ped so brutaly they have to cauterize her v*gina. And I hope you end up k*lling your self.

Now that's not an insult... that's sincere hopes I have for your family. Can't insult a demographic of ppl who don't even have souls or a God to pray to.
lol
bro u go from talking zimmerman ok, but then you go off the rails to talking about racism, trump supporters, trump to then wishing death, r*pe and suicide on me and my family.

u sound like a psycho, u should seek help.

1 week ago '13        #127
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 46583 46 K  Slaps total: 50021 50 K
 OG Perez said
Youíre such a worthless bum a*s scum that d*ck rides a team from across the country, that always has to throw in stupid a*s comments and act like youíre a bi*ch a*s victim

Youíre a pu**y that behinds a screen here. If you canít stand the people here. Why are you here you worthless bum. Iíd spit in your face at a patriots game bi*ch. But I know your bum opioid addict bum a*s canít even afford to make it to one of their home games.

Keep saying stupid sideways sh*t. I got plenty money to pay a nerd here or on some site to hack your whole sh*t and expose your bum a*s

Now ask yourself. Do you really want that? Answer me. Do you want to keep being a punk a*s bi*ch, so I could easily pay some nerd to hack your whole sh*t and expose your pu**y bi*ch a*s?

Answer that

Matter fact. Donít

anybody reading this. If you are a nerd yourself. Or know someone that can hack all of this fu*king pussies sh*t. Pm me. I got 1k of easy cash for you.

Iím sick of your bi*ch a*s acting here like youíre tough and big guy when in reality youíre a fu*king bi*ch. fu*k you pu**y. Might as well start 2020 with some fireworks
@

reason: cyber threats

1 week ago '15        #128
germanpier 
space
space
space
Props total: 1988 1 K  Slaps total: 613 613
 SUCIO said
lol
bro u go from talking zimmerman ok, but then you go off the rails to talking about racism, trump supporters, trump to then wishing death, r*pe and suicide on me and my family.

Suck a d*ck you f*g**t a*s unwashed Roman.

1 week ago '05        #129
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 69 69
 Gold Face said
I actually have cleared 15k half way through January

Tune into trading with the golden one

Which allows me this kind of freedom

Also have a wife

Now imagine if you dedicated even more time on your craft. How much better in a position would you be in life? I know many successful people, and none of us have to time to drive to a boxden members house and beat them up. Anyways, carry on

1 week ago '14        #130
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6903 6 K  Slaps total: 1799 1 K
 Drakehotel said
I donít even live in Miami and it took me all of 3 seconds to find the whole address
Crazy part is I was gonna give him leeway cuz I saw 186th like ok he might be a lil hesitant to go to Carol City

but now that I realized its Hialeah Gardens, not even Hialeah, but the suburb boy is he puss puss

shout out to @ not living in a hellhole tho.. get ya coins king

1 week ago '19        #131
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20264 20 K  Slaps total: 24655 24 K
 YonkasNative said
Now imagine if you dedicated even more time on your craft. How much better in a position would you be in life? I know many successful people, and none of us have to time to drive to a boxden members house and beat them up. Anyways, carry on
Shut the fu*k up ya bum

1 week ago '13        #132
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
Props total: 9793 9 K  Slaps total: 499 499
I was wondering why this sh*t got jack

1 week ago '15        #133
germanpier 
space
space
space
 SUCIO said
lol

And furthermore let me say this .. fu*kin snackfoods keep rubbing that sh*t in our faces that our brother was murdered and his murderer got away. Do y'all see us bragging and happy Nicole brown is dead? Of course not... because it's not I'm our nature to be disrespectful, especially of the dead. But y'all do it every day...you actually take glee in our powerlessness...so I said some hateful things about your family...pu**y IM HALF A STEP FROM ACTUALLY DOING IT TO YOUR PPL MYSELF AND YOU THINK MY WORDS ARE PSYCHOTIC?

This is the natural result of any HUMAN being belonging to a race constantly disrespected and laughed at for not receiving justice...at least it should be. The average black man hasn't mutilated his nature the way I've done to mine so it's completely expected that I'm a bit more radical. I have no illusions or visions of grandeur about what's gonna happen to be in the future... more than likely I'll be k*lled by law enforcement but until that day I made a promise long ago to be an a*set not just to my people, but the human race. But people like you need to die...your f*g**t a*s father and your little brother needs to die...so keep talking sh*t to motherfu*kers you don't know the slightest thing about and keep thinking everybody is as afraid of murder and death just because you are.

sh*t is crunch time and I promise you if you had a soul...if it was in your nature to care about what might happen to innocent ppl because of what you say you would keep quiet.

Last edited by germanpier; 01-14-2020 at 09:04 PM..

1 week ago '06        #134
drunkenmasta 
space
space
Props total: 2949 2 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
Srsly OP, are you so desperate for attention that you would post some obviously fake sh*t like this?

1 week ago '19        #135
SUCIO 
space
space
 germanpier said
And furthermore let me say this .. fu*kin snackfoods keep rubbing that sh*t in our faces that our brother was murdered and his murderer got away. Do y'all see us bragging and happy Nicole brown is dead? Of course not... because it's not I'm our nature to be disrespectful, especially of the dead. But y'all do it every day...you actually take glee in our powerlessness...so I said some hateful things about your family...pu**y IM HALF A STEP FROM ACTUALLY DOING IT TO YOUR PPL MYSELF AND YOU THINK MY WORDS ARE PSYCHOTIC?

This is the natural result of any HUMAN being belonging to a race constantly disrespected and laughed at for not receiving justice...at least it should be. The average black man hasn't mutilated his nature the way I've done to mine so it's completely expected that I'm a bit more radical. I have no illusions or visions of grandeur about what's gonna happen to be in the future... more than likely I'll be k*lled by law enforcement but until that day I made a promise long ago to be an a*set not just to my people, but the human race. But people like you need to die...your f*g**t a*s father and your little brother needs to die...so keep talking sh*t to motherfu*kers you don't know the slightest thing about and keep thinking everybody is as afraid of murder and death just because you are.

sh*t is crunch time and I promise you if you had a soul...if it was in your nature to care about what might happen to innocent ppl because of what you say you would keep quiet.
the facts are there The Zim man was and is innocent. period. its over. you been lied to.
also,
seek help before you hurt someone or even hurt yourself

1 week ago '09        #136
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 8607 8 K  Slaps total: 1869 1 K
Unless you gonna k*ll Zimmerman you better leave him alone cause he's hungry to k*ll again and get more publicity, donations and praise from crazy racist nuts. If he k*lled Boosie.. oh my god would there be fu*king hell raised and Zimmerman would fu*king love it. Either k*ll him or leave him alone. He does not need to be able to carry a fire arm. He's had too many incidents already after the Trayvon sh*t that IMO should of had his gun rights taken. He's not mentally fit to carry a gun

1 week ago '05        #137
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 69 69
 Gold Face said
Shut the fu*k up ya bum

just keep ya eyes on the bag and stop being emotional over Internet forum personalities

1 week ago '15        #138
germanpier 
space
space
space
 SUCIO said
the facts are there The Zim man was and is innocent. period. its over. you been lied to.
also,
seek help before you hurt someone or even hurt yourself
Go k*ll your fu*kin family n*gga.

1 week ago '19        #139
SUCIO 
space
space
 germanpier said
Go k*ll your fu*kin family n*gga.
smh,
all the best and good luck to you.

1 week ago '06        #140
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
space
space
Props total: 50251 50 K  Slaps total: 7565 7 K
hopefully Boosie kicked his fat a*s off the fu*king planet..

1 week ago '14        #141
thumpa119 
space
space
Props total: 1241 1 K  Slaps total: 168 168
Yall n*ggas so thirsty to make hot topic that yíall put fake news up

1 week ago '12        #142
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
Props total: 163 163  Slaps total: 37 37
 Stand Down said
What is u waitin for? U right down the road.

1 week ago '19        #143
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20264 20 K  Slaps total: 24655 24 K
 Bando Jonez said
Son son... You wild pu**y

If your really in Miami than just by the address you should know thats Carol City

NW 186th should be all you need

Full address he says

@ he aint step out

EDIT NorthWEST... My fault *ahem* Hialeah Gardens... @ you cant be scared to go to HML
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch

1 week ago '08        #144
litdes 
space
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 292 292
Shoulda called some real hittas to get him

1 week ago '06        #145
Insane Mane 
space
space
Props total: 22 22  Slaps total: 4 4
George Zimmerman would whip Boosie a*s in a f*ght, unless he ran up on dude with an entourage or strapped up, he getting that work from old Georgie boy man to man.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #146
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6903 6 K  Slaps total: 1799 1 K
 Gold Face said
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch
ooooo

real menacing

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Chinese Market Coronavirus Outbreak Sold Live Koalas, Snakes,..
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-40online now  23
Video inside Dam Florida , He's Only 13
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Jan 23 - NYC 12 release footage of a bar backout that got deadly
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside BREAKING: YG ARRESTED AT HIS HOME For FELONY ROBBERY, B4 NIP GRAMMY TR..
94 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy