Chargers concerned about WR Mike Williams knee

most viewed right now
+24  207
362 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+31  94
80 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #1
548 page views
16 comments

ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$43,787 | Props total: 89487 89487
Chargers concerned about WR Mike Williams knee

+1   

best
worst
16 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
Sincere730  16 heat pts16
space
space
$14,219 | Props total: 20248 20248
Yikes
+1   

1 week ago '10        #3
Trill Livin  74 heat pts74
space
space
$15,649 | Props total: 12560 12560
Just move the team. Start fresh. The juju on this team is scary
+2   

1 week ago '08        #4
Illuminati  377 heat pts377
space
space
$42,799 | Props total: 18878 18878
Keenan Allen hasn't even gotten hurt yet. Who is training them
+2   

1 week ago '05        #5
FalconBuddha  24 heat pts24
space
space
$9,039 | Props total: 4652 4652
 Trill Livin said
Just move the team. Start fresh. The juju on this team is scary
Move the team???
As if theres any other city that would give Spanos retarded a*s a rent free stadium, That squatter isnt going anywhere until either the NFL forces him to sell the team or Kroenke evicts them
+3   

1 week ago '05        #6
space
space
 Illuminati said
Keenan Allen hasn't even gotten hurt yet. Who is training them
Doesnt matter who is training them, its called Karma, they are fu*ked no matter who trains them

1 week ago '09        #7
BrooklynStiles  143 heat pts143
space
space
$13,477 | Props total: 21024 21024
Who’s next in line (depth chart wise)?
+1   

1 week ago '14        #8
Los Pollos  12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 10879 10879
 BrooklynStiles said
Travis Benjamin

1 week ago '12        #9
Gramz  985 heat pts985
space
space
$23,338 | Props total: 30261 30261
Yikes
+1   

1 week ago '05        #10
space
space
 BrooklynStiles said
 Los Pollos said
Travis Benjamin
I doubt its him, hes a slot guy at best, and rivers needs big WRs to throw too (only way his pu**y arm can complete passes down the field). If i i had to guess id say its probably inman (he went back right?) or they call up someone on a practice squad\trade
do they still have that big white WR they drafted from Texas Tech last year?

1 week ago '04        #11
jsmooth-117  15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$15,005 | Props total: 20046 20046
 FalconBuddha said
Move the team???
As if theres any other city that would give Spanos retarded a*s a rent free stadium, That squatter isnt going anywhere until either the NFL forces him to sell the team or Kroenke evicts them
Son I read sevral articles on Spanos and how he initially made his fortune and later practically held a gun to the city’s head and forced public a*sistance to build his stadium. What a ducking firtbag
+2   

1 week ago '05        #12
space
space
 jsmooth-117 said
Son I read sevral articles on Spanos and how he initially made his fortune and later practically held a gun to the city’s head and forced public a*sistance to build his stadium. What a ducking firtbag
Spanos has nothing else besides the team that he inherited from his dad (who was actually a good owner and cared about the team and city), he might literally be the worst actual owner in sports. People can say synder or something, but atleast those guys care about the team, spanos couldnt give a fu*k about team as long as he can save money and the team is profitable.

He tried to force the city to city to pay for the whole stadium, and demanded it be in downtown which they told him wouldnt work and never get the votes (the amount of people who can vote for downtown was very small and not a football part of town), they gave him a plan in mission valley, where qualcomm stadium is, and told him it would work and get the most funding and he wouldnt even consider it, downtown or nothing, and used that as justification that he "tried to make it work in san diego". Thats why that team will never win anything, worst owner in sports, bad karma and a bunch of guys who only care about a paycheck and dont even like the city they play in

+2   

1 week ago '14        #13
Los Pollos  12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 10879 10879
 FalconBuddha said
Spanos has nothing else besides the team that he inherited from his dad (who was actually a good owner and cared about the team and city), he might literally be the worst actual owner in sports. People can say synder or something, but atleast those guys care about the team, spanos couldnt give a fu*k about team as long as he can save money and the team is profitable.

He tried to force the city to city to pay for the whole stadium, and demanded it be in downtown which they told him wouldnt work and never get the votes (the amount of people who can vote for downtown was very small and not a football part of town), they gave him a plan in mission valley, where qualcomm stadium is, and told him it would work and get the most funding and he wouldnt even consider it, downtown or nothing, and used that as justification that he "tried to make it work in san diego". Thats why that team will never win anything, worst owner in sports, bad karma and a bunch of guys who only care about a paycheck and dont even like the city they play in
I never really knew this. I knew he was a sh*t owner, but not these details specifically. I get it now.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #14
shabaz4242  45 heat pts45
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 2612 2612
gooood fu*k that n*gga

LETS GO ALLEN #FANTASYSPORTS ����
+1   

1 week ago '05        #15
space
space
 Los Pollos said
I never really knew this. I knew he was a sh*t owner, but not these details specifically. I get it now.
I mean thats a very short explaination of the situation, but trust me, as someone who actually went to a couple of the town hall meetings the chargers and city had, you can tell spanos had no intention of even listening, let alone considering what the city had to say and had his mind made up that he was going to force his way into either a free stadium or into LA, he lucked out and got both i guess.

All i know is that spanos burned so many bridges here that even if something crazy happened and he tried to come back, neither he nor his piece of sh*t lawyer Mark Fabini would even be welcomed back in this city

there is a long video by a couple guys who were behind the "Save The Bolts" organization that was f*ghting to keep the team here, it goes into pretty good detail about what happened, i wont bother posting it, its about an hour and half long video on youtube and i know no one wants to sit there and watch that, but its there if anyone cared.

Spanos will talk all day that he tried to make it work in san diego, but hes full of sh*t
+2   

1 week ago '04        #16
jsmooth-117  15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$15,005 | Props total: 20046 20046
 FalconBuddha said

Here’s the article talking about how Spanos (Sr) made his fortune

Good read.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #17
Adam Is BeTTeR  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,675 | Props total: 5406 5406
Ekeler owners gon eat

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  37
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
87 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  25
Audio from Jim Jones, Mel Matrix wiretap
299 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy