Sep 11 - Trolls tell woman she's 'too ugly' to post pictures

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 days ago '19        #26
bxnerd 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 24 24
Out of all the women to cape for BX chose this.

5 days ago '13        #27
DiegoRivera  33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,089 | Props total: 28197 28197
If everything's good on your side of the street, you never feel the need to talk down someone. The thought doesn't even occur. If you're straight, it's much easier to mind your business.
+4   

5 days ago '13        #28
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 1491 1491
 Exs said
neurologically speaking the perpetrators of trolling have conditioned/been conditioned for quick dopamine hits. like 10-20 a day... its the equivalent of stopping at the gas station and putting in whatever loose change you have in your car.

The reasoning behind it.

is complex.

They dont have much more to strive for than that though. Laughter is a dopamine release.... and if nothing about your life is funny... you're going to seek out anything you can get and likely get hooked to it... Trolling didn't exist until the internet... it's escapism for people with no accountabilty

The internet is a breeding ground for non-developed enjoyment.
The only thing that I disagree with is when trolling started. Trolling has been here since humans or any living thing for that matter. There are huge insecurities behind most of it though.
+2   

5 days ago '13        #29
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 1491 1491
 DUCEDUCE said
Internet lets people hide like bi*ches, half these punks wont say sh*t in real life.
Half... try none

5 days ago '04        #30
Exs  565 heat pts565 OP
space
space
$15,750 | Props total: 40419 40419
 bxnerd said
Out of all the women to cape for BX chose this.
everyone else has come with pre conditioning.

this is breaking the 4th wall.

5 days ago '04        #31
Exs  565 heat pts565 OP
space
space
 jjwms33 said
The only thing that I disagree with is when trolling started. Trolling has been here since humans or any living thing for that matter. There are huge insecurities behind most of it though.
those are the building blocks of trolling.

resentment.... isolation.... loneliness.... anger

of course those traits have resided in the broken human mind for some time...

trolling is an outlet for the people who can't face them in real time
+2   

5 days ago '19        #32
bxnerd 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 24 24
 Exs said
everyone else has come with pre conditioning.

this is breaking the 4th wall.

You n*ggas make fun of other men’s looks and women who actually aren’t ugly on here all the time.
+1   

5 days ago '04        #33
Exs  565 heat pts565 OP
space
space
 bxnerd said
You n*ggas make fun of other men’s looks and women who actually aren’t ugly on here all the time.
I think " you n*ggas" are the target of making this thread. You can't just lump everyone on this site in a big ball of waste and address them all at once.... because there are some genuine good people on here... that maintain integrity to who they really are online and off.

why u using a burner account to get your opinion off though?
+3   

5 days ago '10        #34
KJHARDY  87 heat pts87
space
space
$26,456 | Props total: 19135 19135
I laughed.

Wood pipe

5 days ago '17        #35
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 29207 29207
 Exs said
ask the first two clown n*ggas in this thread.

it's an interesting dive into psychology once you get the answers....
Continue
+2   

5 days ago '13        #36
rifair  9 heat pts9
space
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 3774 3774
People are so hateful its ridiculous
+1   

5 days ago '10        #37
pacman45  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 11322 11322
Its always the ones with empty profiles that talk the most sh*t. At the same time we cant act like we dont roast mfs on here daily
+7   

5 days ago '05        #38
Soprano ATL  49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5080 5080
How bad your life gotta be to go out of your way to hurt someone you dont know for no good reason. sh*t is pathetic.
+2   

5 days ago '08        #39
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,763 | Props total: 31571 31571
 Exs said
neurologically speaking the perpetrators of trolling have conditioned/been conditioned for quick dopamine hits. like 10-20 a day... its the equivalent of stopping at the gas station and putting in whatever loose change you have in your car.

The reasoning behind it.

is complex.

They dont have much more to strive for than that though. Laughter is a dopamine release.... and if nothing about your life is funny... you're going to seek out anything you can get and likely get hooked to it... Trolling didn't exist until the internet... it's escapism for people with no accountabilty

The internet is a breeding ground for non-developed enjoyment.
That makes sense and is a perfect explanation of it.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #40
mosaicmonk 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 192 192
ill hit

5 days ago '04        #41
Exs  565 heat pts565 OP
space
space
 92baby said
Continue
I did with the subsequent posts.

in summary

some deep rooted neurological deficiencies that get temporarily supplemented with quick doapmine exertions via trolling make the habit addictive for the people who do it all the time . That's why it's a slippery slope... If you take the ability to troll away from these people (the ones who depend on it) then you render them catatonic to reality in a way... the reason they get online and troll is because the real world has become too much for them to face.

Super interesting stuff and a lot of fun to break down... sh*t gets scary when you family tree it out too and realize

angry with the world person turns into escapist personality turns into addicted to online world turns into troll turns into incel turns into psychopath

and that transition can occur very quickly this day and age
+2   

5 days ago '07        #42
IFuckedUrMom  25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,296 | Props total: 5190 5190
She looks friendly to me
+1   

5 days ago '17        #43
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 29207 29207
 Exs said
I did with the subsequent posts.

in summary

some deep rooted neurological deficiencies that get temporarily supplemented with quick doapmine exertions via trolling make the habit addictive for the people who do it all the time . That's why it's a slippery slope... If you take the ability to troll away from these people (the ones who depend on it) then you render them catatonic to reality in a way... the reason they get online and troll is because the real world has become too much for them to face.

Super interesting stuff and a lot of fun to break down... sh*t gets scary when you family tree it out too and realize

angry with the world person turns into escapist personality turns into addicted to online world turns into troll turns into incel turns into psychopath

and that transition can occur very quickly this day and age
The mind is a terrible thing to waste

The mind is very complex
+4   

5 days ago '04        #44
Exs  565 heat pts565 OP
space
space
 92baby said
The mind is a terrible thing to waste

The mind is very complex
it is but it isn't...

personally; minds of long long ago operated optimally in my opinion and around the 1600s-1700s when physical expansion became the IT thing humanity began de evolving mentally.

human beings of the Western World are conditioning their brains mentally to be more complex by expanding them unnecessarily and jumping to the next too quickly...
+2   

5 days ago '16        #45
Aztlan  142 heat pts142
space
space
$15,443 | Props total: 42820 42820
We gotta speak publicly about troll culture being an epidemic in their communities. Add it to the docket alongside opioids, mass shootings, suicides, autism, racism, and pedophilia. Apologies if I forgot anything.
+7   

5 days ago '04        #46
Exs  565 heat pts565 OP
space
space
 Aztlan said
We gotta speak publicly about troll culture being an epidemic in their communities. Add it to the docket alongside opioids, mass shootings, suicides, autism, racism, and pedophilia. Apologies if I forgot anything.
troll culture is arguably the gateway to everything you mentioned (minus autism)
+3   

5 days ago '14        #47
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$609 | Props total: 2257 2257
I came up in NO during a time where all we did was roast n*ggas (we called it ribbin) anyplace at anytime. Any mf in your line of sight was fair game long as they wasnt disabled yourself included.

As I grew up I noticed how would be going in on n*ggas, even online and put a conscious effort into curbing that sh*t. I aint gonna say I'm 100 percent perfect cuz I catch my self still snapping on mawfu*kas every now and then but never in a way that it would hurt feelings cuz I say it to myself lol

but these n*ggas on the internet be on some miserable sh*t, I cant imagine how bad sh*t is going for n*ggas who troll online like its a job.
+3   

5 days ago '16        #48
Normy  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$5,099 | Props total: 11040 11040
 Exs said
ask the first two clown n*ggas in this thread.

it's an interesting dive into psychology once you get the answers....
@ me next time.

Would I make that comment to her face or even online, where she would see it?

No I don't believe in mocking someone, over something they have no control of.

But stay on your high horse buddy.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #49
In Disguise  177 heat pts177
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 18446 18446
We have no idea how much Allah loves us.

5 days ago '19        #50
sinsay 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 56 56
In absolute honesty, this is what the fu*k the internet is for. It's to allow people to let loose and do w/e they want and be whoever they want without worrying about facing repercussions. With that being said, once you post ANYTHING on the internet, you're accepting that you're leaving yourself open to a world full of people that give no fu*ks about your feelings period. So to complain about people who say what they want is fundamentally saying that we should NOT have freedom of speech. It doesn't matter if you disagree with someone's opinion, even if it may not even be what they really think, the only thing that matters is that we have the ability to say and act however we want on the internet because once this anti "cyber bully" movement reaches their main goal, censoring speech on the internet by making LEGAL repercussions for it, it's not much further til the government finds loopholes and reasons to censor any form of speech on the internet. Watch out yall.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  32
bianca bel air proves that ncaa athletes are the hardest working people ..
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+35online now  22
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  22
Sep 14 - online drug trafficker plotted to sell fake oxy and xanax laced with..
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  15
Image(s) inside Juelz in the clink
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy