OG Mack Drama Says T Rogers is dead

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 days ago '18        #51
SFamilyRep  21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,618 | Props total: 32427 32427
 ahmadou1 said
Founded black p stones in LA. Triple OG Blood.
What’s so legend about starting a blood set?
+1   

6 days ago '13        #52
gow  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,805 | Props total: 711 711
bloods = east coast
crips = west coast

together we = dove

dove = hippy gang #peace between the bloods & crips

#go eagle$
#u.$.a.

6 days ago '16        #53
BornInvincible  1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$7,816 | Props total: 39763 39763
 Dun Language said
Tell that sh*t to your kids

I'm grown and I know better

These n*ggas ain't sh*t but part of the problem
One I don't have kids. What you really mean children....the correct term. Kids are goats. When you refer to a child a s a kid it's simply a insult rooted in a individual and actions of a animalistic nature. "Quit Kidding Around" , You're Kidding Right" ((Pay careful attention to this post bruh cause it goes BACK to my reply to you which went over your head)))

Moving along :

Homie you probably was still sucking on a pacifier when I was dealing and helping those with my comunity.

The fact you actually responding only shows you lack knowledge On the topic, the tenets --- true tenets of this. Not something that has been saturated by those that dont know.

It's easy to sit on your a*s and say "these n*ggas ain't sh*t but part of the problem" instead of showing just how "grown" you are in helping the community. Asking What can you do to deconstructed and elevate the minds of the muthafu*kas you choose to critique instead of being a armchair critic and pointing your finger. What exactly was Nipsey meeting about? Ill wait.

Think on this : you see individuals in your community/neighborhood that are treacherous and are involved in alleged criminality. Do you sit on your backside and say " they are part of the problem" or do you concoct a plan to eradicate the problem" or at least diffuse the problem?

I mean after all you "are grown & know better" right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiggggggghttttt

If you can't answer that in truthfulness don't bother responding to none of my posts bruh.

Last edited by BornInvincible; 09-11-2019 at 03:28 PM..
+7   

6 days ago '18        #54
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,247 | Props total: 19944 19944
 RoyaL CraCk said
my n*gga we all fu*king die, you’re bad deeds shouldn’t be ignored because you went through what we all will. he is directly responsible for thousands of deaths idc how fake deep you want to be facts are facts
Thousands of deaths? fu*k out of here and you talking about fake deep n*gga your name is Royal Crack........., you internet n*ggas k*ll me. I don't support gang lifestyle, but knowing those types of environments I understand. fu*k I look like judging based on lifestyles I was fortunate enough to have to live in.

And facts are every man has his day of judgement, and you are not the judge of a single one of them. Fake a*s Malcolm X wanna be
+4   

6 days ago '05        #55
Fresh  1037 heat pts1037
space
space
$45,704 | Props total: 38123 38123
....Not Seeing or Hearing Any of News of This. Might Be A False Alarm...
+1   

6 days ago '08        #56
Chief Dee  6 heat pts6
space
space
$10,790 | Props total: 503 503
 YKing said
rip to him, one of the men, one of the Main 21
from southside Chicago to westside LA and started off at 13 years old. Legendary,
its a shame that the BPSN are no longer under that law anymore.
Mighty
T. Rodgers wasn't Main 21, and he has never been listed as such. It says that he was born in 1956 in his bio. He would have been a kid when Chief Malik and Bull formed Main 21. The founders/leaders of BPS were born in the 40's and are a full generation older than Rodgers. Malik started BPS on Blackstone Avenue and recruited people who had their own gangs. T.Rodgers would have been a toddler when BPS started and would have been a young boy when Main 21 was established later.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #57
BornInvincible  1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$7,816 | Props total: 39763 39763
 Fresh said
....Not Seeing or Hearing Any of News of This. Might Be A False Alarm...
Possibility.

6 days ago '18        #58
ItsThatEasy  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 7198 7198
 goonsquad312 said
Very true,
But you cant deny that he brought what he learned from the Chi and established not only himself but also those that he influenced.
I'm giving him the utmost respect and compliments for what he did for the Jungles and for Mid-City, but the rest of the city wasn't just out here following his lead. He knew his limitations very well, that's why he was respected.
+4   

6 days ago '08        #59
RoyaL CraCk  6 heat pts6
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 7526 7526
 Proffesor X said
Thousands of deaths? fu*k out of here and you talking about fake deep n*gga your name is Royal Crack........., you internet n*ggas k*ll me. I don't support gang lifestyle, but knowing those types of environments I understand. fu*k I look like judging based on lifestyles I was fortunate enough to have to live in.

And facts are every man has his day of judgement, and you are not the judge of a single one of them. Fake a*s Malcolm X wanna be
You’re just slow fam, just because you can understand that doesn’t mean you can’t condemn. stop celebrating n*ggas like this period

6 days ago '12        #60
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,547 | Props total: 17574 17574
Cats be glorying the wrong stuff smh. Cats who been in the streets for real and wanna get out dont look up to this stuff. They separate from it.

Last edited by daman729; 09-11-2019 at 06:59 PM..
+2   

6 days ago '12        #61
UghhFan  1830 heat pts1830
space
space
$8,251 | Props total: 34720 34720
I don't think he is I'm sure if this was true it would be spreading all across social media by now by those in the sets.

6 days ago '10        #62
Walmart  11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,808 | Props total: 18049 18049
B.S.I.P. to a legend
+1   

6 days ago '18        #63
baddie  109 heat pts109
space
space
space
$7,906 | Props total: 24162 24162
Lol LA n*ggas worship the wrong people

fu*k t Rogers

6 days ago '17        #64
OGMiamishank  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,790 | Props total: 10736 10736
BIP

6 days ago '19        #65
Dj Mannie Fresh  22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 3116 3116
 ItsThatEasy said
BPS is a blood set in LA, ain't no stones running around here without red rags bruh.
Stones other places wear red rags and so do Vicelords n latin counts and they were doing so before bloods were even thought of lol
+1   

6 days ago '19        #66
Dj Mannie Fresh  22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 3116 3116
 Chief Dee said
T. Rodgers wasn't Main 21, and he has never been listed as such. It says that he was born in 1956 in his bio. He would have been a kid when Chief Malik and Bull formed Main 21. The founders/leaders of BPS were born in the 40's and are a full generation older than Rodgers. Malik started BPS on Blackstone Avenue and recruited people who had their own gangs. T.Rodgers would have been a toddler when BPS started and would have been a young boy when Main 21 was established later.
Bru what the fu*k these n*ggas be talking about? Are they from the south outside of Mississippi or are they from ny? This n*gga got mockey cogwell confused with t rodgers lol
+1   

6 days ago '04        #67
Adwerdz  463 heat pts463
space
space
$40,215 | Props total: 46212 46212
fu*k em I don't care

6 days ago '18        #68
ItsThatEasy  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 7198 7198
 Dj Mannie Fresh said
Stones other places wear red rags and so do Vicelords n latin counts and they were doing so before bloods were even thought of lol
Yea that's a fact, your post was insinuating there were Vice Lords or BPS cats just running around LA solo.

6 days ago '15        #69
KingTrips  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 7325 7325
Mack drama a bird so idk if this true... hope it’s not tho

6 days ago '16        #70
kuul  24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,582 | Props total: 9752 9752
 SFamilyRep said
What’s so legend about starting a blood set?
We can't even unite to boycott watching football games. That's tremendous leadership to start a movement with so many followers. It's messed up that it's violent criminal activity involved, but America at it's core is violent gang sh*t. Malcolm gladwell said the Boston tea party had more to do with illegal tea being sold than independence. I honestly don't see the laws of America in favor of protecting my safety or anybody that's friends and family.i ain't join a gang, but I respect taking the law into your own hands and getting money by any means necessary

6 days ago '15        #71
Minkscobar!  87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,884 | Props total: 14893 14893
 Darell_ftb said
Rip to the legend.
How you a legend if nobody knows who the fu*k you are?

6 days ago '18        #72
Passport 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 583 583
 ahmadou1 said
Founded black p stones in LA. Triple OG Blood.
He is a legend for being a gangbanger?

6 days ago '05        #73
choppinggame  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 806 806
 freesmoke said
are any of dees red rappers goin show him love or ...?

Nvm
👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌 🏾
+1   

6 days ago '05        #74
choppinggame  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 806 806
 Minkscobar! said
How you a legend if nobody knows who the fu*k you are?
If you ain't in the know, you don't know....

6 days ago '15        #75
JintsGang1987  11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 5962 5962
 BornInvincible said
One I don't have kids. What you really mean children....the correct term. Kids are goats. When you refer to a child a s a kid it's simply a insult rooted in a individual and actions of a animalistic nature. "Quit Kidding Around" , You're Kidding Right" ((Pay careful attention to this post bruh cause it goes BACK to my reply to you which went over your head)))

Moving along :

Homie you probably was still sucking on a pacifier when I was dealing and helping those with my comunity.

The fact you actually responding only shows you lack knowledge On the topic, the tenets --- true tenets of this. Not something that has been saturated by those that dont know.

It's easy to sit on your a*s and say "these n*ggas ain't sh*t but part of the problem" instead of showing just how "grown" you are in helping the community. Asking What can you do to deconstructed and elevate the minds of the muthafu*kas you choose to critique instead of being a armchair critic and pointing your finger. What exactly was Nipsey meeting about? Ill wait.

Think on this : you see individuals in your community/neighborhood that are treacherous and are involved in alleged criminality. Do you sit on your backside and say " they are part of the problem" or do you concoct a plan to eradicate the problem" or at least diffuse the problem?

I mean after all you "are grown & know better" right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiggggggghttttt

If you can't answer that in truthfulness don't bother responding to none of my posts bruh.
Props on kid.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  45
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
113 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+198online now  27
Colin Cowherd gets destroyed on Twitter
131 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy