Frank Ntilkina locked down in crunch time

most viewed right now
+31  149
229 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+42  125
83 comments @wild'ish

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #26
Kingz2  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$5,936 | Props total: 15698 15698
 sleep23rd said
When you say a big that scores...what do u mean? in the post, high post, isolation, off screen and rolls, screen and pops, spreads the floor with shooting?

cause in todays NBA if Frank can't shoot...no matter how much of a inside scorer he has as a big...he will always be double teamed since Frank isn't a good or consistent enough outside threat.

Which causes problems for the offense due to spacing issues..Frank HAS to play with a Big that can shoot so he can drive and kick if needed..but he's not even the slashing type of guard....so....where does the offense go from there?
Frank can shoot though itís his confidence in shooting that needs help. When I said a big I mean like AD, Kat, Randle, Kuz, Hartford.

Itís been his handles and driving to the basket that also needs help he showed improvement last year just gotta build on that

1 week ago '17        #27
Kingz2  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 59fifty said
Foh that n*gga ain't no pg...and mfs over rate tf out his d...jr Smith and shump are better defenders and y'all be acting like this dude's sh*t is elite foh...dude is cheeks
When has shrimp or Smith been number 1 in defending the PnR which is something every team runs like frank has?

He is a PG everyone out here want a PG that scores a lot. Heís a better passer than any other guard on the knicks

1 week ago '07        #28
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,640 | Props total: 5880 5880
 Kingz2 said
Frank can shoot though itís his confidence in shooting that needs help. When I said a big I mean like AD, Kat, Randle, Kuz, Hartford.

Itís been his handles and driving to the basket that also needs help he showed improvement last year just gotta build on that
yeah..so he needs Elite level bigs...Idk about Randle cause he can't spread the floor too constantly but I get it...Kuz is not a big big, but he can slide to the 4 sometimes.
I'd probably add Brook Lopez and Myles Turner to that group...

I mean if Frank can shoot better cause he is young of course that would make him so much more valuable.

1 week ago '17        #29
Kingz2  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
yeah..so he needs Elite level bigs...Idk about Randle cause he can't spread the floor too constantly but I get it...Kuz is not a big big, but he can slide to the 4 sometimes.
I'd probably add Brook Lopez and Myles Turner to that group...

I mean if Frank can shoot better cause he is young of course that would make him so much more valuable.
Not necessarily elite but capable of scoring in many ways. Pick n pop, Pick n roll, ect. But bc he not a scoring PG everyone quick to judge

1 week ago '07        #30
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
 Kingz2 said
Not necessarily elite but capable of scoring in many ways. Pick n pop, Pick n roll, ect. But bc he not a scoring PG everyone quick to judge
it's just if you can't shoot ur a liability now cause the defense will just play off of non shooters and double slashers when they drive or bigs in the post once they get the ball.

Frank isn't really a playmaker who threatens defenses with his slashing or shooting either so it's tough...he has to go out and prove in order to make his teams offense run better when he's out on the floor...u really can't even play him and dennis smith together...the offense would be drastic

1 week ago '17        #31
Kingz2  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
it's just if you can't shoot ur a liability now cause the defense will just play off of non shooters and double slashers when they drive or bigs in the post once they get the ball.

Frank isn't really a playmaker who threatens defenses with his slashing or shooting either so it's tough...he has to go out and prove in order to make his teams offense run better when he's out on the floor...u really can't even play him and dennis smith together...the offense would be drastic
Definitely but no coach has given him the confidence or the burn to actually see what he can do.

I know he can shoot but his hesitation on shooting is why he is perceived that way rightfully so. He needs to let it fly more but he wonít bc it goes against everything he learned in France. Which is ball movement getting people involved.

Nah canít play them both at the same time so one of them riding the bench cuz I expect Payton to start
+2   

1 week ago '07        #32
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
 Kingz2 said
Definitely but no coach has given him the confidence or the burn to actually see what he can do.

I know he can shoot but his hesitation on shooting is why he is perceived that way rightfully so. He needs to let it fly more but he won’t bc it goes against everything he learned in France. Which is ball movement getting people involved.

Nah can’t play them both at the same time so one of them riding the bench cuz I expect Payton to start
I mean...this is the best coach he's had since he been on the knicks..so that might be true.
If he's wide open he better let it fly lol

U think Payton is starting over DSJ?
They might as well ship DSJ then..he got he most upside out of all their PGS and possibly on the team besides Robinson and Knox...and he might have a better upside then Knox...Barrett I gotta see what he does out there before i judge him.

1 week ago '10        #33
kawgre12  64 heat pts64
space
space
$17,389 | Props total: 20989 20989
Do that sh*t when the season starts
+1   

1 week ago '17        #34
Kingz2  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
I mean...this is the best coach he's had since he been on the knicks..so that might be true.
If he's wide open he better let it fly lol

U think Payton is starting over DSJ?
They might as well ship DSJ then..he got he most upside out of all their PGS and possibly on the team besides Robinson and Knox...and he might have a better upside then Knox...Barrett I gotta see what he does out there before i judge him.
Yeah I believe Payton beating out DSJ. We will see when pre season starts who been doing what

1 week ago '17        #35
SPdaGOAT  42 heat pts42
space
space
$18,712 | Props total: 40012 40012
Top 5 PG in the league.

If we keeping it a buck, Steph Curry would never be able to do what Frank just did.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #36
KingJaffeO 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 279 279
Dude stinks in the reg season

1 week ago '17        #37
sedwards  15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,493 | Props total: 8803 8803
 Colin Cowherd said
And Kemba and smart ate the meat wit all the missed fts
YUP, homie tried to get the C's bum a*s clear

the fact they take up 80% of the roster gives them auto L's for this loss

Weakba never doing nothing big and Marcus Dumb and Little Boy bird chest JB should never wear team USA in any circumstance

1 week ago '18        #38
KdenIII  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 12100 12100
are u a fu*kin foreigner? did u mean locked in?

+1   

1 week ago '06        #39
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 10845 10845
 kami said
Heís not a pg thatís been established. Kid is gonna end up a thabo sefolosha lol.
Broken ankle and all courtesy of the po.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #40
ItIsWhatItIs  1 heat pts1
space
space
$3,012 | Props total: 723 723
Surround frank with quality players and you get the best out of him
+2   

1 week ago '08        #41
Illuminati  376 heat pts376
space
space
$42,784 | Props total: 18817 18817
yo were cool but that title is flagrant. locked down what
+1   

1 week ago '14        #42
Birdland 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 342 342
Good job Frank get that trade value up my guy !!!

1 week ago '04        #43
Kadroan  211 heat pts211
space
space
$40,645 | Props total: 14112 14112
 quan3106 said
I just want Frank to play..everybody dosent have to score we all need facilitators..Still only 21
Best bet is to go to another team. Rebuilding

1 week ago '07        #44
I Am The Truth  2 heat pts2
space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 3586 3586
All this Frank hating better stop by preseason

Frank needed this game more than anyone else on the floor

I'm still rooting for homie, fu*k what y'all think

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+93online now  34
Itís messed up how true this is
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Dwights gluteal injury - Piriformis Syndrome Treatment- STOP Stretching!
37 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  22
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy