rodmans white adopted mother calls him the n-word on the 30 for 30 like its nothing

most viewed right now
88 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-19  68
25 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '06        #26
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,747 | Props total: 10858 10858
 chi town hustla said
She admitted she was raised that way and those were her beliefs in the doc. I respect the truth even if I don't agree with it. Behind close door racists are who I don't like, everybody got a right to have their own opinions and feelings as long as u aren't physically harming someone do your thing.

Btw I include personal space under physical harm.
I agree with this 100%. At least you know where they stand. The ones who hide it are the most dangerous. They will come around you smiling and want to end your life.

At least someone who thinks that all "insert race" act one way, their perception can change with the proper experiences.

But those who already know and still hate you, are the worst - they are just smarted about it and more cunning.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
TrillPeez  16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,950 | Props total: 29034 29034
 MrTripleDouble said
When I hear a southern white girl (Not her, she's too old) say ******, that sh*t makes my d*ck hard then a motherfu*ker.
Thanks for sharing sambo
+12   

1 week ago '16        #28
Southpaw  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$12,281 | Props total: 53310 53310
 Dj Mannie Fresh said
Explain to me who doesn't fu*k with me and what "my people are" u fu*king dirtbag.

Why don't u ever call out or address racism man?
All 159 people you tag and try and get a like for your pathetic life.

I'm glad that gives you some sort of meaning and sense of pride you dirty loser

1 week ago '10        #29
marx1684  1 heat pts1
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 10582 10582
 Dj Mannie Fresh said
See why don't u ever address the blatant racism this thread is about instead of attacking blacks u bi*ch?
Why do you keep going back & forth with folks who will always oppose what you say? We have to move differently. Pointless critique on individuals not looking to change is a waste of time & mental resources.

I'm not surprised by what Dennis's mom said. Look at Dennis. Makes perfect sense. We have to raise our children properly. She crossed the line in her parenting & was unfit.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #30
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 33995 33995
Yoooo who got that

1 week ago '16        #31
Djackso2 
space
space
space
$690 | Props total: 972 972
Whites invented the word why is there shocked when people hear them say it?
+4   

1 week ago '05        #32
old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 28309 28309
 Southpaw said
Only thing you smashing is your hand f*g**t

That n*gga hates his own skin tone so much that he probably don’t even smash his own hand because it’s black

+2   

1 week ago '05        #33
Sluggernaut  26 heat pts26
space
space
$26,672 | Props total: 10536 10536
Rodman cool with it

1 week ago '07        #34
budlightextra  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 4237 4237
 Big Tymerz said
Does Dennis have a problem with it? If not, then:

1 week ago '07        #35
Cartel-Clipz  38 heat pts38
space
space
$37,879 | Props total: 55446 55446
she hesitated at first then remembered her privilege and said fu*k it
+5   

1 week ago '07        #36
DoctorNBA  65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,056 | Props total: 7171 7171
You guys are really sensitive.

1 week ago '19        #37
unit321  76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 6251 6251
 Darell_ftb said
Was fu*king wit this white bi*ch from the hood in San Diego. We was bickin it one night and she talking bout "baby, my n*gga, kome fu*k me" I instantly was like relaxxxxxx don't ever say that sh*t again. Then proceeded to fu*k the hell out that white bi*ch.
Interesting story...

Got pictures?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #38
baku  54 heat pts54
space
space
space
$808 | Props total: 7172 7172
 Darell_ftb said
Was fu*king wit this white bi*ch from the hood in San Diego. We was bickin it one night and she talking bout "baby, my n*gga, kome fu*k me" I instantly was like relaxxxxxx don't ever say that sh*t again. Then proceeded to fu*k the hell out that white bi*ch.
i love bx
+1   

1 week ago '04        #39
Sagat  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$284 | Props total: 801 801
 MrTripleDouble said
When I hear a southern white girl (Not her, she's too old) say ******, that sh*t makes my d*ck hard then a motherfu*ker.
seek counseling.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #40
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 1537 1537
 Birdland said
Damn that’s why you can’t trust all white people not even ya moms son smh lol
Stupid racist and ignorant. You take one crazy lady saying a word and now u can't trust anybody that looks like her? White supremacist logic. Yall racist are very ignorant. All of u. No matter what u look like.

1 week ago '13        #41
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 budlightextra said

fu*k the N word spitting in someone face is the worse sh*t she could do. She deserved to get her a*s beat while being called a ******. fu*k her.

1 week ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter  36 heat pts36
space
space
$28,081 | Props total: 5046 5046
 budlightextra said

what's going on here?
+2   

1 week ago '14        #43
Birdland 
space
space
space
$145 | Props total: 342 342
 jjwms33 said
Stupid racist and ignorant. You take one crazy lady saying a word and now u can't trust anybody that looks like her? White supremacist logic. Yall racist are very ignorant. All of u. No matter what u look like.
Yeah seeing this clip last night was the only oppression i ever experienced in my black life you got me . Shut up and get real . I forgot you probably one of them “racism doesn’t exist anymore people” . And if you can read i said that’s why you can’t trust “all” white people i didn’t say every single one you mad insecure about this i wonder why
+2   

1 week ago '17        #44
OGMiamishank  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 10783 10783
 Birdland said
Yeah seeing this clip last night was the only oppression i ever experienced in my black life you got me . Shut up and get real . I forgot you probably one of them “racism doesn’t exist anymore people” . And if you can read i said that’s why you can’t trust “all” white people i didn’t say every single one you mad insecure about this i wonder why
fu*k that Mike Mayock looking muthafu*ka we know what u meant and you're right my grandma told me not to let them in my house. She lived to be old Imma follow her advice she was black here a long time before Debbie Rodman was so if she say keep em on the porch with ur screen door closed that's what Imma do. sh*t I still wash behind my ears and she was right about that
+2   

1 week ago '13        #45
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 Birdland said
Dnt ever tell me to shut up again. U not wise enough and u haven't put the work in. As for your ignorant comment u came back with another. I guess an ignorant fu*ker cant act like they are not. U get real. People with the same color skin as u, rob, k*ll, steal from , lie to , call names. All kinda sh*t that u are ignorant to because u are conditioned to be racist. Racism will always exist with people like u on the planet so stop with the a*sumptions. Like I said you are not wise enough. All means every single one u dumb a*s. How many books u read last year or the year before, or the year before that? U sound like a non reader. U wont know how u sound until u start reading. Not because your racist, but because your ignorant. People are people. Any and everyone will fu*k over you if its is in their best interest doesnt matter what skin color. Sheep... think for yourself

1 week ago '14        #46
Birdland 
space
space
space
 jjwms33 said
Dnt ever tell me to shut up again. U not wise enough and u haven't put the work in. As for your ignorant comment u came back with another. I guess an ignorant fu*ker cant act like they are not. U get real. People with the same color skin as u, rob, k*ll, steal from , lie to , call names. All kinda sh*t that u are ignorant to because u are conditioned to be racist. Racism will always exist with people like u on the planet so stop with the a*sumptions. Like I said you are not wise enough. All means every single one u dumb a*s. How many books u read last year or the year before, or the year before that? U sound like a non reader. U wont know how u sound until u start reading. Not because your racist, but because your ignorant. People are people. Any and everyone will fu*k over you if its is in their best interest doesnt matter what skin color. Sheep... think for yourself
Shut up .

1 week ago '18        #47
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 4534 4534
Damn, I gotta wait till my wife's not around to watch that sh*t, cuz she gonna be cussing at the tv the whole damn episode

Last edited by Lsulakersaints; 09-11-2019 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: Wrong thread

1 week ago '13        #48
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 Birdland said
Shut up .
Birdland huh? Lame

1 week ago '14        #49
Birdland 
space
space
space
White people aren’t racist what about black on black crime lol this happens every-time you argue with someone opposite of your race funny i wonder why

1 week ago '05        #50
Colin Cowherd  288 heat pts288
space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 47268 47268
It was a great show

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  33
Article inside Spending $60 on a video game doesn’t make sense anymore
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  25
Sep 20 - 13-month-old boy killed by family dog in Granite Bay TAKE A WILD GUES..
155 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+339online now  18
The future of smilies
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  15
The Sega Genesis Mini is amazing...