Murderer, Rapists, Woman Beaters...

most viewed right now
+34  163
58 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30  142
220 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '14        #26
Soaring Seagull  4 heat pts4
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 8377 8377
 dtdroid said
Just goes to show kneeling players don't get blackballed...turning down an offer of his actual (sh*t) worth is why he's out of a job
What offer would that be

1 week ago '04        #27
slimboyballer  38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 7286 7286
 Tha Boss said
Bet Nathan peterman didn’t turn down second string money thinking he should have starting money. Colin bet on hisself and lost. Denver wanted him. Then his girl fled him up with the Baltimore tryout
Peterman shouldnt even be in the NFL yet he was still got picked up, name a QB who throw ints every 9 passes still with a qb job?ill wait..... Colin turnt down a low ball deal that paid him less than Brock Osweiler who is trash....No one in the world thinks Brock Osweiler is better than Kap... Brock Osweiler stats is some of the worst ever and he got paid big money... He got whiteballed

Last edited by slimboyballer; 09-10-2019 at 10:04 PM..

1 week ago '18        #28
Wiggy wexler  30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,312 | Props total: 9501 9501
 Big Tymerz said
But Kaepernick can't get a bench spot.
U aint foolin ahit u herb fgt bi*ch u @

Suck a d*ck

1 week ago '05        #29
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
$27,604 | Props total: 57588 57588
 O1as said
Nope you sound stupid try again.
Cmon fam. Acting like nba players donít Iverson, walker, worm, delonte, go broke. You just seem to dislike the nfl I see

1 week ago '06        #30
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 7084 7084
 DamianDragunov said
He was offered jobs. They werenít paying enough for him and his girl talked some sht and ruined it. Then of course you sued your employer then still wanted to work for them. As much as I could care less of his kneeling and think police k*lling people is the equivalent of some Nazi storm trooper type sht in some of the cases. Your beating a dead horse with this. Add in your a snitch9 fan and Iím guessing your just really a provocateur...
Jobs like where Baltimore? Denver?

You can believe that Baltimore was going to sign him, but if an owner has an open forum on whether to sign him, should tell you everything.

As far as Denver goes, they wanted him to take a pay cut for like 7 million. Then 2 years later, they sign Keenum to a 2 year 36 million with 25 million guaranteed. And they still looking for a QB.

Come on now
+2   

1 week ago '14        #31
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
He was offered jobs. They werenít paying enough for him and his girl talked some sht and ruined it. Then of course you sued your employer then still wanted to work for them. As much as I could care less of his kneeling and think police k*lling people is the equivalent of some Nazi storm trooper type sht in some of the cases. Your beating a dead horse with this. Add in your a snitch9 fan and Iím guessing your just really a provocateur...
2 things:
1. What job offer?
2. It's cool if teams decided individually not to bother with his distractions. It was the fact that the team owners conspired together not to employ him that made it a dirty act.

1 week ago '14        #32
space
space
 DonYBE said

You can believe that Baltimore was going to sign him, but if an owner has an open forum on whether to sign him, should tell you everything.

As far as Denver goes, they wanted him to take a pay cut for like 7 million. Then 2 years later, they sign Keenum to a 2 year 36 million with 25 million guaranteed. And they still looking for a QB.

Come on now
Not to mention the Denver offer was before, when Colin was in his prime. Had nothing to do with current

1 week ago '05        #33
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
 slimboyballer said
Peterman should even be in the NFL yet he was still picked up, name a QB who throw ints every 9 passes still with a qb job?ill wait..... Colin turnt down a low ball deal that paid him less than Brock Osweiler who is trash....Kap a million times better than Brock Osweiler who robbed the NFL without a pistol!
Brett farve was known to pass to the other team quite often. Ints are part of the game yo. At the time wasnít Brock the starter? How he gonna demand more money than the starter while second string?

1 week ago '05        #34
Micheal C. Will  39 heat pts39
space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 36007 36007
It's very doubtful a team is signing Kaepernick after that settlement and with the media scrutiny that comes along with that. NFL teams are like

Kaep is the face, Eric Reid wasn't that's why his signing came and went with the media.

And I've been behind Kaep since day one, the reality is that dude has probably played his last snap.

Unless some NFL team gets extremely desperate
+1   

1 week ago '04        #35
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
Brett farve was known to pass to the other team quite often. Ints are part of the game yo. At the time wasn’t Brock the starter? How he gonna demand more money than the starter while second string?

gtfoh 9 ints every 9 passes and 5 in a half not part of no game lol Peterman the first ever to throw a int every 9 passes(first in nfl history)
the same way Brock Osweiler demanded big money as a losing qb with horrible qbr and low passing yards

1 week ago '15        #36
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,255 | Props total: 33700 33700
 O1as said
Nope you sound stupid try again.

CMON now. They go broke because of them spending too much money? Lack of planning? That just makes them look even more spoiled. But my point is you canít compare the hell a salve went thru to being able to play professional football for millions of dollars. Plus all the perks that can come with it. Even the help through college. I just personally think a real life slave would laugh his azz off at the comparison.

1 week ago '06        #37
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
 Tha Boss said
So with those stats why was he benched for Blaine gabbert? Show me a time where the q.b is performing like that but gets benched cause the other players are stinking it up
And how did Blaine Gabbert do?

What weapon did Colin have to throw to that year? I'll wait.....

1 week ago '05        #38
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
 DonYBE said
And how did Blaine Gabbert do?

What weapon did Colin have to throw to that year? I'll wait.....
Homie posted his bomb a*s stat line with double digit tds. You tell me who he was throwing to with that great q.b rating

Last edited by Tha Boss; 09-10-2019 at 10:14 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #39
MHP Trotty  506 heat pts506
space
space
$14,751 | Props total: 59878 59878
 DamianDragunov said
CMON now. They go broke because of them spending too much money? Lack of planning? That just makes them look even more spoiled. But my point is you can’t compare the hell a salve went thru to being able to play professional football for millions of dollars. Plus all the perks that can come with it. Even the help through college. I just personally think a real life slave would laugh his azz off at the comparison.
How about the players aren’t “slaves”, they just slave* for their “owners”.

*”a condition compared to that of a slave in respect of exhausting labor or restricted freedom.”

1 week ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M  60 heat pts60
space
space
$38,159 | Props total: 31250 31250
 Micheal C. Will said
It's very doubtful a team is signing Kaepernick after that settlement and with the media scrutiny that comes along with that. NFL teams are like

Kaep is the face, Eric Reid wasn't that's why his signing came and went with the media.

And I've been behind Kaep since day one, the reality is that dude has probably played his last snap.

Unless some NFL team gets extremely desperate
This.

A QB is the face of a franchise, an above average safety is not therefore Reid can kneel all he wants, like Stills and they do and the people that were offended by what Kaep was doing don't care cause again, they are not the faces of their franchises like a QB is.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #41
DamianDragunov 
space
space
 Soaring Seagull said
2 things:
1. What job offer?
2. It's cool if teams decided individually not to bother with his distractions. It was the fact that the team owners conspired together not to employ him that made it a dirty act.
Broncos offered him a job. And although Iím sure most of them thought the same. I donít think they had some meeting and ďconspiredĒ out loud. Especially since he was offered a job. I think the 49ers even had a job for him. Just from what I got from what Iíve seen or read.
I havenít looked that hard into it myself. I could be wrong.

1 week ago '05        #42
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
 slimboyballer said
gtfoh 9 ints every 9 passes and 5 in a half not part of no game lol Peterman the first ever to throw a int every 9 passes(first in nfl history)
the same way Brock Osweiler demanded big money as a losing qb with horrible qbr and low passing yards
And Houston paid him cause they thought he could play. Quick check 2015 Brock was on a decent stretch

1 week ago '04        #43
space
space
space
 LordBlanco said
This.

A QB is the face of a franchise, an above average safety is not therefore Reid can kneel all he wants, like Stills and they do and the people that were offended by what Kaep was doing don't care cause again, they are not the faces of their franchises like a QB is.
BS, if the NBA can protect player who speak out against their counties, NFL can protect its players
Knicks center Enes Kanter spoke with CBS News on Friday regarding whether he fears the Turkish government. ... Kanter has been outspoken in recent years against the Turkish government and critical of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan

1 week ago '16        #44
MHP Trotty  506 heat pts506
space
space
$14,751 | Props total: 59878 59878
 Tha Boss said
Honey posted his bomb a*s stat line with double digit tds. You tell me who he was throwing to with that great q.b rating
you got nothing left.

1 week ago '04        #45
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
And Houston paid him cause they thought he could play. Quick check 2015 Brock was on a decent stretch
Brock was trash,he didn't get paid because he was decent..once again Kap 100 times better than Brock so if Brock got big money Kap should have...

Kap worse season is better than Brock best season Ö

1 week ago '06        #46
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
 Soaring Seagull said
Not to mention the Denver offer was before, when Colin was in his prime. Had nothing to do with current
Hell, during that time the Broncos offered Brock osweiler 3 year 45 million too.

Tha Boss said
Honey posted his bomb a*s stat line with double digit tds. You tell me who he was throwing to with that great q.b rating
Lets keep it simple for you.

59% completion, 16/4 ratio, 90 QB rating

56%, 5/6 ratio, 68 rating

Which one are you signing?

I guess option 2, right?

1 week ago '05        #47
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
 DonYBE said
Last time Colin was playing, he had 16/4 TD:INT ratio, 90 QB rating.
 MHP Trotty said
you got nothing left.

Not bad for a guy with no weapons.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #48
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
Broncos offered him a job. And although Iím sure most of them thought the same. I donít think they had some meeting and ďconspiredĒ out loud. Especially since he was offered a job. I think the 49ers even had a job for him. Just from what I got from what Iíve seen or read.
I havenít looked that hard into it myself. I could be wrong.
Broncos offered him one in 2016, the year before this all started. He decided to stay with the niners. Elway fabricated the story just to protect the NFL brand. Rumor has is that investigators found texts on Jerry's phone confirming the conspiracy as well. But no one officially offered him a job. They just did things to make it seem that way examples:

Seattle: we would have hired him but he deserves to be a starter and we have Russ already

Ravens: we've all discussed bringing him in, pros and cons (look at us. We discussed it because we're nice but really had no intention to sign him)

Broncos: we tried to sign him and he turned us down (that deal was actually before this all started )

1 week ago '15        #49
DamianDragunov 
space
space
 DonYBE said

Come on now

So is the claim they blackballed him or what salary he's worth? Because ya canít claim both. Other teams didnít want the distraction and media hounding them about it. Other teams just seemed to think he was worth less because of all the distraction.
And really people shouldnít argue about ďwhoís betterĒ because nobody knows whoís gonna do what for production next season.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #50
LordBlanco|M  60 heat pts60
space
space
$38,159 | Props total: 31250 31250
 slimboyballer said
BS, if the NBA can protect player who speak out against their counties, NFL can protect its players
Knicks center Enes Kanter spoke with CBS News on Friday regarding whether he fears the Turkish government. ... Kanter has been outspoken in recent years against the Turkish government and critical of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan
NBA is way more socially aware and player friendly than the NFL is. It's a global sport so they are open to alot of avenues whereas the NFL is good ol Americana rooted in racism which only after Kaep are they finally including "Urban programs" or whatever the hell NFL and Jay-Z are doing but I think it's a step in the right direction at least.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Dwights gluteal injury - Piriformis Syndrome Treatment- STOP Stretching!
35 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+92online now  29
Itís messed up how true this is
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Apple The God Releases iOS 13 With System-Wide Dark Mode, Watch OS 6, &..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy