Tony Ferguson speaks truth: "Khabib is lazy & boring"

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

6 days ago '16        #1
1001 page views
50 comments

ahonui06  1845 heat pts1845
space
space
$43,658 | Props total: 89150 89150
Tony Ferguson speaks truth: "Khabib is lazy & boring"

BX MMA

@Gramz @Ill800 @PotheadFocker @MysticKJ@Ash10 @triznathaniel@StillFree28 *@MidNiteBlues @AC SLATER @#JewLife @Zaosyn @Dice City @dadon85 *@kmstokes @KING JAYY @KJHARDY @Yung Dilla @all3rd @dblockallday @Aztlan @JETSoverERTHING @Tastemaker331 @MCFC @bibbyboi @Dee352 @Hightimes219 @Cloud 420 @vinceisallin *@strungout @BrBHZ@Windigo @Danger Zone @Cboyaki@akverse47 @WillPower921 @Aries @Joe Scumbag @Y.G. @Dame Dash @CarlozRossi @Dash @Negusis @trock34 @Blah @gshag33 *@homme@Imagin3 @valleyxxlordz @Hellmatic @nasty dealer@Se7en Six 76 @Mexicanelvis @DigitalGhost @xslick504 @216216216 @Kick N da Door @Kjizzle03 @creleone@ElQueHablaSucio@RocAFella Chain@Ravishing @OsamaBinSwagged @BornInvincible @2Cold @The2ndHorseman @TheNetworkBlast @Jubz @BoiiDoIt34 @Walmart @drewsmit24 @reasonable @QdobaCasanova @Capimp @Loco Poe *@ahonui06 @SubConscious @BamaBoy91 @spaceman@ovogoon @quan3106 @Smuuve @Redrum741 @Phonked187 @RustyFender @SwizZy @Jubz @Mark-Ez@CASUAL WIZ FAN @SeanFiero @Big Louwop@Scorpz @509 *@KobeThompson@Balloon Knot@NoLedge18720 @Tully Blanchard @jmheight1 @Sluggernaut @quike @fishpoop @mlbnba2016 @UghhFan *@TriniSoldier @ShadyVsEminem @ItAintRalphTho @ETTHEREALEST @Mr Scaramucci @modalee *@chrishansen88 @TroyNY @ghettofire @Knucklez @I_REP_VA @TreZ @Rugby Jones @29 26 *@NinetyThree94 *@liveson777

best
worst
50 comments

6 days ago '09        #2
dadon85  141 heat pts141
space
space
space
$35,257 | Props total: 20953 20953
Will get hyped for this f*ght when they're in the octagon
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '19        #3
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$978 | Props total: 5560 5560
Khabibs already the GOAT, he'll probably choke out Tony into submission
+16   

6 days ago '16        #4
ahonui06  1845 heat pts1845 OP
space
space
 Big Tymerz said
So you're saying he won't stand up and actually f*ght for the 29th time

6 days ago '05        #5
Tha Boss  64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$27,557 | Props total: 57497 57497
 ahonui06 said
Mixed martial arts not standup and swing
+13   

6 days ago '04        #6
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 433 433
 ahonui06 said
Didn't know they were in boxing
+8   

6 days ago '05        #7
ElQueHablaSucio  64 heat pts64
space
space
$5,782 | Props total: 8304 8304
I lost all hoped after the 4th failed attempt to make the f*ght happen.
+4   

6 days ago '07        #8
j_k1dd  9 heat pts9
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 1730 1730
his style of f*ghting ain't for everyone... very dominating, sticks to his strengths and game plan. GSP was a more exciting f*ghter to watch tho with a similar f*ghting style.

6 days ago '16        #9
space
space
 j_k1dd said
his style of f*ghting ain't for everyone... very dominating, sticks to his strengths and game plan. GSP was a more exciting f*ghter to watch tho with a similar f*ghting style.
Damn. You said GSP was more exciting so that says it all of how boring Khabib is
+2   

6 days ago '05        #10
Fauby  29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 14107 14107
I usually hate the ground game in the UFC, but khabib one of my favorite f*ghters. Dude got hands, as he showed by putting Connor on his a*s, but his ground game looks alot different then others.

Maybe it's just the over powering he does to people and then the hammer fists he drops
+4   

6 days ago '06        #11
TreZ  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$10,519 | Props total: 4297 4297
 j_k1dd said
dude gsp was not an exciting f*ghter.... khabib is way more exciting to watch
+5   

6 days ago '05        #12
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 243 243
GSP Khabib superf*ght catch weight 165, make it happen Dana. That way even when Khabibi loses, he still retains his belt and GSP can go back into retirement
+1   

6 days ago '17        #13
O1as  384 heat pts384
space
space
$10,044 | Props total: 23362 23362
Khabib is the champ. Ferguson is f*ghting a domestic abuse case. Two different type of f*ghters.

6 days ago '05        #14
rawchester  23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 10780 10780
Khabib beats up the best f*ghters in the world like he's f*ghting his li'l brother. sh*t is pure domination. It might not be as fun as watching guys throw haymakers ar one and other but it's absolutely dominant.

The funny thing is he stands up for long enough to let those guys swing, they just never do anything with the opportunity..

When's the last time you seen khabib face bruised after a f*ght? Lol
+13   

6 days ago '19        #15
BigBossFredo 
space
space
$144 | Props total: 446 446
Khabib is the Goat already... But yes I want to see him f*ght somebody and don't wrestle... Not hating but nobody can't wrestle with him he is the best at it... Just want to see some different sh*t

6 days ago '16        #16
space
space
 rawchester said
Khabib beats up the best f*ghters in the world like he's f*ghting his li'l brother. sh*t is pure domination. It might not be as fun as watching guys throw haymakers ar one and other but it's absolutely dominant.

The funny thing is he stands up for long enough to let those guys swing, they just never do anything with the opportunity..

When's the last time you seen khabib face bruised after a f*ght? Lol
He stood up and fought for approximately 30 seconds in the Poirier and for 25 of those he backpedaled in a circle away from Poirier because he got caught once

6 days ago '05        #17
rawchester  23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 10780 10780
 ahonui06 said
He stood up and fought for approximately 30 seconds in the Poirier and for 25 of those he backpedaled in a circle away from Poirier because he got caught once
go Listen to Poirier (a f*ghter I highly respect) telling his corner "I can't get him off me..."

That's sh*t your little brother would say. And Dustin is a fu*kin GGGG!!!
+2   

6 days ago '16        #18
space
space
 rawchester said
go Listen to Poirier (a f*ghter I highly respect) telling his corner "I can't get him off me..."

That's sh*t your little brother would say. And Dustin is a fu*kin GGGG!!!
I heard the audio. That's making my point.

Like Tony said, "Khabib is a wet blanket". Just leans on you, doesn't actually f*ght.

It is what it is. Incredibly effective and even more incredibly boring. If Khabib and his fans like that more power to them; just don't say he f*ghts.

6 days ago '15        #19
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$21,811 | Props total: 73077 73077
 Big Tymerz said
Conor Mcgreggor DESTROYED Khabib whenever they stood toe to toe and boxed in their match.

Khabib HAS to hold on to people, because he doesn't have any other skill set period.

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '19        #20
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$978 | Props total: 5560 5560
 suavehooper said
Conor Mcgreggor DESTROYED Khabib whenever they stood toe to toe and boxed in their match.

Khabib HAS to hold on to people, because he doesn't have any other skill set period.

+3   

6 days ago '15        #21
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$21,811 | Props total: 73077 73077
 Big Tymerz said

casuals

6 days ago '17        #22
kaliko 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 720 720
 j_k1dd said

I feel its the exact opposite...
+2   

6 days ago '06        #23
TreZ  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$10,519 | Props total: 4297 4297
 suavehooper said

+1   

5 days ago '07        #24
j_k1dd  9 heat pts9
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 1730 1730
 TreZ said
dude gsp was not an exciting f*ghter.... khabib is way more exciting to watch
Probably my Canadian/taekwondo bais, and watching UFC in it's peak Matt Hughes / Liddell era. But Khabib just isn't as flashy as GSP in his prime. GSP made f*ghters respect his kicks, crisp takedowns, and a well-rounded wrestling and ground game. His main weakness was that he got cuts too easily. Not a knock on Khabib, other than he isn't known for anything else but being super imposing.

But Iunno how you can say Khabib is "way more" exciting, when GSP got just as busy with his ground and pound in his day. I see very little difference in them as f*ghters, other than GSP had better kicks .
+1   

5 days ago '05        #25
reasonable  13 heat pts13
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 2919 2919
 j_k1dd said
Probably my Canadian/taekwondo bais, and watching UFC in it's peak Matt Hughes / Liddell era. But Khabib just isn't as flashy as GSP in his prime. GSP made f*ghters respect his kicks, crisp takedowns, and a well-rounded wrestling and ground game. His main weakness was that he got cuts too easily. Not a knock on Khabib, other than he isn't known for anything else but being super imposing.

But Iunno how you can say Khabib is "way more" exciting, when GSP got just as busy with his ground and pound in his day. I see very little difference in them as f*ghters, other than GSP had better kicks .
Eh, kind of. The reason they both are as dominant as they are/were, is because their opponents fear/feared the takedown. It does something to you as a f*ghter when you can't sit down on your strikes because you know the other guy is a vaunted wrestler with great timing on his shot, and that if he ends up on top of you, the round is basically over. This is how Khabib was able to catch Conor with that overhand in their f*ght; fake the shot, Conor lower his hands to defend, Khabib switches to the overhand once he sees the bite on the fake.

Also, GSP does have a Kyokushin background, but his kicks aren't the strikes he's known for. It's that jab (ask Josh Koscheck), and that superman jab to low kick that he used to use ALL THE TIME.

While their skill sets are certainly both grapple heavy, I find that where they differ is mentality. GSP almost never tried to finish anyone on the ground, regardless of whether he had the advantage there or not. Imagine if Khabib had Dan Hardy in that same position that GSP did when they fought; we might have had our first death in the octagon.

When Khabib gets you on the ground, he's trying to put your head through the canvas with strikes.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  38
Video inside So no one gonna talk about Jared Leto being a cult leader now?
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Sep 15 - Iranian general says country ready for ‘full-fledged war’ with US
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-54online now  20
Video inside Ben Shapiro says Rap music isn't a real form of music!
166 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Alpo In Negotiations With Faison Love aka Big Perm To Play Azie In New ..
206 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy